Chapter 5 : Two Kids and Two Hyungs – part 2

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

“ Kyu, did you know us?” ,averted his gaze to Kyuhyun, Sungmin gently start to ask.

“..”

_________________________________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun tilt his head to his right side, pouting his lips while thinking.

“ Emmm...no..I don’t remember you or that pink haired ahjusshi”, he replied innocently.

“Yah !! Don’t call me ahjusshi , call me hyung..I’m still young“, Yesung pouted, Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue as response.

 “ Aishh hyung..let me talk with him first” Sungmin glared again, then continue. “Hmmm... then do you remember Wookie?”.

“ Emm..no,  I wake up and I see him... I think our umma must be friend..so we also must be friend.  Ohhh, that’s right, we must find our umma..Wookie, let’s go”, Kyu said, reaching for Wookie’s hand.

 Yesung and Sungmin glance at each other nervously. “ Ehh...Kyu..you and Wookie cannot find you umma now bec....” before Yesung can finish his word, a loud wailed exploded in the room, the sniffing Ryeowook start to cry again. “ Wae??...ummmaaaaaaa...i want umma!!”.

Sungmin quickly hushed him, hugging Kyuhyun too which looks like to tearing up any moment.“ Hush... honey.....it’s ok..it’s okay..both your umma and appa were just fine..it just that..ermm.. they just having a  business trip..so they leave us to babysit you for a week”, Sungmin know he’s lying but he has no option.

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun look up to Sungmin. “ Really?”.”Leally?”...both kids staring with wide glistening eyes, looking like a lost doe.

Sungmin chuckled at the cuteness “ Yes..of course..we are..ermm we are your umma’s nephew, means that we’re your cousin hyungs”

“ That’s right, we’re your hyungs, so please...don’t call me ahjusshi okay. I’m Yesung, you can call me Sungie hyung “, Yesung  also continue Sungmin lies, try to sound more convinced.

“Sungie hyung”. “Cungie hyung”, both kids chanted his name.

“ And I Sungmin, you can call me Minnie hyung, arasseo??”.

“ Arasseo Minnie hyung!” both kids shouted, hugging Sungmin tightly.

Yesung joined the group hug, when suddenly another growling sound heard, this time, coming from three persons, the big hyung Yesung, handsome little Kyuhyun and of course adorable little Ryeowook.

Sungmin laugh harder ,“ Hahaha...then... let’s go and eat..I already prepared lunch”. Sungmin picked up and cradling Ryeowook in front while Yesung piggyback kyuhyun.

“Kajjaaaaaaaaaaa!!”.

**********************************************************************************

Sungmin and Yesung spend the rest of the day playing with Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. Sometimes, they were expecting whether Kyuhyun or Ryeowook will throw a tantrums like normal child, but no, it didn’t happen. Miraculously, the kids are well behave, even the so-called evil magnae become  such a sweet kid, and the most important part, they didn’t have trouble with going to the washroom themselves – although Sungmin or Yesung would wait outside just in case.

The time passed, and it’s already bed time. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook fell asleep as soon they were tucked in - probably tired after playing the whole day. Yesung finished humming the soft lullaby and kissed both toddlers forehead. He walks out from the room, switch off the lamp and whisper “ Good night babies, sweet dreams”.

Meanwhile Sungmin had just finished washing all the dishes from their dinner when he saw Yesung coming out from the bedroom.

“ Hyung not going to sleep with them?”, Sungmin ask.

“ No, I was thinking to let you sleep with them. I don’t have confident of sharing beds with small kids, not after I have been freak out before. Besides, I don’t want you to sleep alone in your room at the other dorm.

“ Where are you going to sleep?”

“ It’s ok..I can sleep in Teukie hyung room..I have his room key anyway”.

“ Then I’m going to my room and packing up few stuffs. I’ll be back later, good night hyung”.

Sungmin came back with his stuffs and went into the room. The bed position has been re-adjusted, so that one side is facing the wall, in order not to let someone falling off the bed. Kyuhyun’s back was facing the wall, one of his hands lay on Ryeowook tummy. After kissing both kids cheeks, Sungmin slide himself under the blanket, laying his body beside Ryeowook, making the toddler sleeps in the middle. “Good night babies, sleep tight”, he murmur before falling in deep slumber.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 another update ~~ while I was typing this chapter..suddenly I missed Yesung T_T, probably because I have been watching too much SS5 Gray Paper by Kyuwook before..but tell me who didn't even cry when waching it?