Chapter 20 : Pets Problem~

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

Ryeowook scrunched his little nose when he feels a soft fluffy thing tickling it while Kyuhyun groaned softly and pushing the thing that he feels poking on his left chubby cheek. Both kids didn’t bother to open their eyes yet until they feel annoyed when the thing keep disturbing their peaceful sleep. With a bit grumpy feeling, they open up their eyes and surprised to see a mysterious black thing moving between other giraffe plushies on the bed.

Surprisingly Kyuhyun hide himself behind Ryeowook,“ What is that?”, he asked, peeking his head from Ryeowook’s shoulder.

On the other hand, Ryeowook also scared but his curiosity was bigger than his fear. One hand holding Kyuhyun’s hand on his shoulder, his other hand shoved plushies aside from covering the moving thing.

 Kyuhyun and Ryeowook then laugh softly when they saw how cute the mysterious thing that has disturbed their sleep before.

“ Kyu kyu..the cat so cute~”, Ryeowook crawl to the cat, scooping it into his lap and petting his head. He looked at Kyuhyun, who still hesitant to touch the cat. “ Come on...it doesn’t bite”.

“ Ermm..but Kyu doesn’t like pet much”, Kyuhyun told his smaller friend, causing him to frown slightly.

Feeling bad to Ryeowook, Kyuhyun braced himself, slowly crawl to Ryeowook and the cat, and touch the cat’s ear slowly, pulling back his finger and touch it again. In response, the cat mewled, and nuzzled his head on Kyuhyun’s hand.

“ See~ nice cat”, Ryeowook said, happy that Kyuhyun start playing with him and the cat.

“ Wookie right, nice cat”, Kyuhyun replied, now that he feels comfortable, he continuously the cat’s body.

*******************************************************************************************************

Two little kids, still covering in pyjamas peek out their heads into the kitchen. Both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun walk into the kitchen. Although they feel doubted at first, but then they decide to go in and ask for Sungmin. “ Umm..Minnie Hyung~”.

“ Yes nae dongsaeng-deul?”, Sungmin turned his head, hand still stirring the pot on the stove.

“ Em..Minnie hyung has cat?” Ryeowook ask with low voice.

“No..hyung didn’t like cat much..and hyung has a puppy”, Sungmin replied.

“ Puppy?” Ryeowook startled, looking around the house while back hugging Kyuhyun.

“ Don’t worry Wookie, my  puppy is with my family..Not in this house”, Sungmin calms Ryeowook down, it is not a secret to the members and fans that Ryeowook is afraid of dog.

“ Then..Sungie hyung has cat?”, this time Kyuhyun asked.

“ No..Sungie hyung also likes puppy, and it stay with his family also”, Sungmin shook his head, “ Why did you ask?”.

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook glanced at each other, looking as if they were reading each other mind.

“ Nothing hyung.. but can we have milk first?”,Kyuhyun asked again, after deciding to keep the secret about the cat.

 “ And cookies too” Ryeowook added, joining Kyuhyun to keep their little secret.

“ Sure...the breakfast will take some times to before it ready too”, Sungmin said, although he feels curious about the cat thing, he decided to shake it off.

 “ Thank you Minnie hyung”, both maknaes take the milk and cookies before going out from the kitchen.

*******************************************************************************************************

Yesung finished his bath and went to kitchen with towel on his neck when he cannot found either Kyuhyun or Ryeowook sleeping anymore in the bedroom.

“ Minnie ah, where are Kyu and Wookie?”, he asked the man in pink apron, still busy preparing their breakfast.

“ Oh hyung...They’re here before, asking for milk and cookies...I thought they would be eating in the living room”, Sungmin replied, rubbing his hand on the apron after turning off the stove.

“No..they’re not there”.

“ Really?? That’s weird... hyung know that they suddenly ask me this morning if hyung and me has a cat?”.

“Cat??..Ahh...that’s right..I forgot to tell you Minnie ah”.

***Flashback***

Yesung wake up when he heard their dorm bell ringing. He saw all his three dongsaengs were still deep in slumber, and being the person that easier to get up from the bed, he went to open the door. As soon as the door opened, a pretty woman appeared standing while carrying something in her arms.

“ Oh..annyeong Heejin noona”, he said, bowing a little to Heechul’s older sister.

“ Ah..annyeong Yesung ah...I’m sorry to bother you guys early in this morning, I really need your help”, Heejin said apologetically.

“  What help??, oh..Please come inside”, Yesung invited after realizing they still stand at the door.

“ No, it’s okay.. Me and my parent need to attend my friend’s wedding reception. And I need you to take care of Heebum for a while..only until this afternoon. Can you help me?? Please~”,

“ Oh..I see..Here, let me take him”, He said, taking Heebum from Heejin’s arm.

“ I’ll come and take him later on the afternoon. Thank you very much. See you later Yesung ah”, Heejin bid goodbye, petting Heebum head on Yesung’s arm.

“ Ne..have a safe journey”, Yesung said, after Heejing already gone, he closed the door, and let Heebum wandering on the dorm floor before going back to the bedroom to continue his sleep in warm bed on a cold morning..

***Flashback end***

“I see..that’s why they look like they’re hiding something...They must think we’ll going be to hate the cat if we found it”, Sungmin commented, finally understand the situation.

“I’m sorry... Let’s go and find them first....”, Yesung said, feeling a bit guilty for forgetting to tell Sungmin about the cat and cause  a misunderstanding to their little maknaes.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally I can update again....This week have been quite busy for me..have to replace my mother as guardian for my two younger brothers for their School’s Library Day, celebrating my second youngest brother’s birthday and also having a committee gathering at my house as the venue..and still lot more to do..being jobless doesn't mean you have nothing to do too..*sigh*
 Anyway..thank you for reading and commenting =) It always become my motivation ~ 
p/s : I just found out my brother share his birthday with Kangin Oppa..while I’m sharing it with Eunhyuk Oppa..one of my best friends share it with Ryeowook Oppa...my destiny for sure have crossed with Super Junior ~ hahaha =)