Chapter 17 : Cute Dr. Kyu and His Adorable Little Patient

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

Yesung scooped the porridge into two bowls, after that placed in on the tray with two glass of water. He then carried it to the bedroom while Kyuhyun walks in front of him to open the door room since Yesung was holding the tray with hot porridge with two hands. When they entered the room, they saw Sungmin and Ryeowook already wake up.

Kyuhyun climbed on the bed and sit beside Ryeowook. “ Wookie, are you okay”?, Kyuhyun ask, grabbing the latter small hands.

“ Hmmm..hmm..but my head hult (hurt) a little”, Ryeowook answered, pouting while pulling Kyuhyun’s hand and placed in onto his forehead.

“ Aigooo...these two kids..why I feel jealous?~”, Yesung said, before hand over a bowl to Sungmin, “ Minnie ah, eat it too, I will feed Wookie”.

“ Thanks hyung...have you guys eats?, Sungmin ask before tasting the porridge.

“ Yes, we already eat it first since Kyuhyun said he want to help me feed Wookie later”, Yesung replied, then blowing on hot porridge before feeding it to Ryeowook.

Yesung keep on feeding Ryeowook. Thankfully the fever didn’t cause him to lose the appetite. Once in a while Kyuhyun would wipes Ryeowook’s small lips when the porridge mess stuck on it, other time he will hands the water to his little friend to drink.

******************************************************************************************************

Both Sungmin and Ryeowook have finished the porridge. Sungmin reach out to the night stands and take out the medicine. However, as soon as Ryeowook saw it, he quickly covering his mouth tightly with his small hands after saying “ Noooo...Wookie don’t want it....bitter..not good!!”.

“ No Wookie...this one is not bitter. It’s sweet like strawberry..I promise.  You have to eat it so you can be healthy again, okay?”, Yesung tries to reasoned out with him.

“ Sungie hyung right, it’s not bitter...Pleaaaseee Wookie~ Don’t you want to play with Kyu and hyungs again?’, Sungmin also pleading to the little kid.

Ryeowook just shake his head stubbornly, making the hyungs sigh in desperation. They always know the eternal magnae is hard when it comes to medicine. But they don’t want to force him too much since he already starts sobbing.

Kyuhyun crawls slowly in front of Ryeowook. He takes Ryeowook’s hands and slowly removing it from his mouth.

“ Wookie..don’t be scared...it’s not bitter..Wookie believe Kyu ne?.”, the evil (now sweet) magnae comfort the other.

“ But...Wookie don’t like it”, the eternal magnae shake his head again, still reluctant to eat it.

“Hmmm... let’s play doctor with Kyu”, Kyuhyun smiles when he thought of a good idea.

“ Play doctel (doctor)?”, Ryeowook  stop his sobbing, somehow getting interested in the idea.

“ Ne, Kyu is doctor. Kyu  give Wookie medicine, and Wookie has to eat it, okay?” Kyuhyun suggests, hoping his friend to agree.

“ Emmm..then..okay~..Wookie play with Kyu”, Ryeowook nod his head cutely.

 “ Can I join too? I want to be the nurse”, Sungmin ask, wanting to join the small play – also to make sure the medicine dose will be at right amount.

“ Me too..me too”, Yesung said excitedly.

“Mmm..Okay..Minnie hyung and Sungie hyung can be my nurses”, Kyuhyun give his approval while Ryeowook claps his hand.

“ Wait here”, Yesung said, scooping Kyuhyun and bring him in front of the closet. Yesung take out one of his white shirt and make Kyuhyun wearing it to make it as the doctor’s coat. He then put on a fashion spectacles to Kyuhyun face. Last but not least, Yesung plugged the iPod nano player to Kyuhyun ear, telling him to pretending it to be the stethoscope.

“Ahh...you look cute Dr. Kyu”, Sungmin commented after looking at him.

“ Emm!! Doctel (doctor)Kyu kyu so cute”,  Ryeowook also praised him from the bed.

“ Minnie hyung and Wookie are cuter”, Kyuhyun said, blushing a little from the praising.

“Alright, preparation finished! Then let’s play~”, Yesung said, scooping Kyuhyun’s body onto the bed again.

******************************************************************************************************

Yesung re-adjust Ryeowook small body so he was half sitting against the head board. He placed more pillows to support Ryeowook's head and body, so he will be more comfortable.

 Meanwhile Sungmin prepared the medicine. He used the oral syringe given by Dr.Im before so the medicine dose is precise to the requirement. It is also easier to give a child medicine using it so the child can swallowed it bit by bit without being messy or gagged.

 Kyuhyun sit beside Ryeowook, and taking his wrist to check the pulse – he just copied all Dr. Im actions before. Then he used the iPod nano body and placed in onto Ryeowook chest, pretending like a doctor who was listening to his patient heartbeat while wearing a serious yet cute expression.

Ryeowook on the other hand sits still at first but then squirming and let out an adorable giggles when Kyuhyun moved the ‘stethoscope’ on his chest, feeling a bit ticklish.

 The doctor-patient pretend play caused Yesung and Sungmin had a hard time holding their urge to squeals at the cuteness of Dr. Kyu and the adorable patient Wookie in front of them.

After done checking with his ‘stethoscope’, Kyuhyun give it to Yesung and then facing Ryeowook. “Hmmn...Wookie  no need to worry...only fever”, he said, adjusting his spectacles a bit.

“ Wookie will not die doctel (doctor) Kyu?”, Ryeowook asked innocently, tilting his head to look at Kyuhyun.

“ No no no~..Wookie will not die. Dr. Kyu will give Wookie medicine”, Kyuhyun shake his head, then looking at Yesung and Sungmin.

“Minnie hyung nurse, I need the medicine. Sungie hyung nurse, hold the glass”, Dr. Kyu give his orders.

Sungmin hand the oral syringe to Kyu, instructing him on how to use it. While Yesung already stand- by with the glass filled water.

“ Wookie, open your mouth like this..Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~”, Kyuhyun said, placing the oral syringe in Ryeowook’s mouth and slowly injects the medicine into his mouth.

“ Aaaaa~”, Ryeowook did what Kyuhyun told him, then  start swallowing the medicine slowly. While swallowing it, Ryeowook’s nose scrunched cutely, his hands immediately grab Yesung’s, asking for water.

“ Good Wookie~, now you need rest again”, Kyuhyun told his ‘patient’, patting his head gently.

“ Okay doctel (doctor)~”, Ryeowook obeyed it, adjusting him body position to make it comfortable.

Ryeowook yawn, it seems the medicine has start working. Kyuhyun ruffles his candy brown hair sotly until the smaller one has completely drifted into dreamland. But after seeing Ryeowook has fall asleep, suddenly Kyuhyun yawned too.

“ Kyu..are you sleepy too?”, Yesung ask, he know Kyuhyun has been wake up early too this morning.

“ Ne..I’m sleepy.  Can I sleep here with Wookie?’, Kyuhyun rub his eyes, a bit pleading so he can sleep together with Ryeowook.

“ Well, since Ryeowook is getting better and no more runny nose, I guess you can. But, you still need to separated by pillow like me this morning”, Sungmin placed one pillow as divider, and Yesung placed another pillow beside Kyuhyun’s body so he won’t fell from the bed later.

“ Thanks Minnie hyung, Sungie hyung~”, with that Kyuhyun also drifted into the dreamland.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Aaahhhh~ I want to play the doctor and patient with them too~~~ ^o^

p/s : Thank you for your continuous support, reading it and leaving comments, I really appreciated that. I wish I have more stable & good internet (I’m using broadband & have to share it with my family too), not to mention it is a pain to refresh the page every time the connection was reset. That’s why I hardly reply all your comments..mianhe =(