Chapter 25 : Of SPF Cream, Abs and Baby Tummy

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun jumped on their little feet while squealing loudly on the white sandy beach as soon as their hyungs unbuckled their seatbelt, eagerly letting their feet touch the ground.

Yesung and Sungmin have chosen a spot that quite hidden from other people’s sight to enjoy some privacy. There are few tourist couples at the spot, so it won’t really bothering them since they assumed that the tourists will not recognize them anyway.

The kids helped by laying the play mat under a shady tree while Sungmin arrange their clothes bag and packed food stuff and sand playing tools on it - of course with Kiki and another Kiki too. Yesung closed his car’s rear trunk, and help Ryeowook and Kyuhyun to change into their swim shorts, while Sungmin searching for SPF cream in one of the bags.

“ Hyung~~Kyu and Wookie going to play first. Wookie kajja~”, Kyuhyun told Sungmin, already pulling Ryeowook along with him.

 However Sungmin catch both of them on his lap, “ No you’re not going...not  before I apply some SPF cream on your bodies”.

“Huh?? puff cleam? We eat now??”, Ryeowook asked, for a kid like him, all he just know cream are just for eat.

“ No...It’s not food you little tummy monster~”, Sungmin chuckled lightly.”It’s a lotion so you’re not getting sunburn when playing.” – he know Ryeowook must have been confused with the delicious cream puff they brought as snack.

“ Minnie hyung is right”, Yesung sit down on the mat. “ Now, let me and Minnie hyung apply in on you two first, then you guys can go and play”.

Yesung removes his shirtt, revealing his modest built abs, amazed with it, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun touch and poking the abs, mouthing “wow~” with how hard it feels.

“Awesome~ Sungie hyung so cool~”, Kyuhyun complimented his hyung, making the owner of the body grin proudly.

“Eumm.. it look same like Kyukyu’s lego”, Ryeowook added, still poking at the lines between the packed muscles.

The three of them already bare their upper bodies, only Sungmin still kept his tank top on, a bit reluctant to display his body at public place.

“Minnie hyung..open you cloth too”, Kyuhyun tugged on Sungmin’s top, telling him to get rid of that cloth piece, but Sungmin only shake his head.

“ Minnie hyung just getting shy because he have baby tummy..hehehe”, Yesung chuckled, only to  rewarded by a smack on his arm by Sungmin.

“ Huh?? Hab(have) baby in tummy???”, Ryeowook ask, automatically palming both his hands on his cute hyung’s squishy stomach, a blush crept up to Sungmin’s cheeks both at the question and the act.

“ Really?? Kyu and Wookie have new dongsaeng??”, Kyuhyun lifted Sungmin tank top, revealing his slightly bumpy stomach, and rubbing it lightly while staring at it, making the older young man’s cheeks burns even more redder.

Sungmin face palming himself while Yesung already burst into laughter like a crazy person, almost losing his breath of too much laughing. Really, kids are innocent and sometimes the innocence of a kid is just hilarious and absurd to watch and listen for.

 “ Seriously hyung...don’t use a term making the kids confused ”, Sungmin shot a menacing glare to Yesung before sighing softly. “Kyu ah..Wookie ah..look..hyung is a man..so hyung cannot have baby in tummy”.

“ But hyung have baby tummy..so must have baby inside”, Kyuhyun tilt his head up to face Sungmin, saying it like a matter of fact while Ryeowook already pressed his ears onto Sungmin’s stomach, calling “ Baby~”.

“ Sungie hyung...you better explain this to them”, sighing, Sungmin demanding Yesung, narrowing his fox eyes.

“Fine..fine~ Eumm.. Minnie hyung doesn’t have baby inside him.. how to say.....baby tummy mean you have a cute tummy like a baby or kids..see..Minnie Hyung tummy look like you too, right ?”, Yesung explained, trying hard to keep a straight face so he will look more serious.

“ Oooooooooo~”, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook nodded their heads, mouths forming perfect O shape after comparing their own stomach with Sungmin’s one.

“And the best part of having baby tummy is..you can do this !!”, Sungmin  pressed his mouth at Ryeowook’s stomach and blew air at it, making a funny sound like a continuous farts.

“AHAhaha..hyung~~it tikels (tickles)!!”, Ryeowook laughing and squirming because of the funny feeling.

“ Kyu want it too~ Do it to me! Do it to me!”, the youngest maknae demand, and later he also laughing and squirming when Sungmin do the same at his stomach.

 “ See, baby tummy is the cutest thing right?”, Yesung commented , “ But let’s put the cream so we can start play together okay?”.

 “ Ne~! Kyu want to build big castle”.

 “Then Wookie will help Kyu~”.

Sungmin squirted generous amount of the cream on his palm, before handing it to Yesung, and both of the them start applying in onto Ryeowook’s and Kyuhyun’s body.

 Kyuhyun and Ryeowook runs to the white sand, bringing all their tools as soon they were finished and left Sungmin and Yesung to apply the lotion themselves on their own body.

“ Ahhh..they just can’t wait to play, right?~”, Yesung said, standing up after done with applying the lotion.

 Sungmin nodded his head, “ They must be so happy to play outside of the dorm, and beach are just kid’s favourite”, then he also stand up and walked together with Yesung towards their little presious maknaes who already start a construction site for their castle.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Remember that Sungmin’s photo in Hawaii ? His baby tummy is so cute~ And yes, I used to wonder if man also having baby too if I saw man with protruding stomach when I was a kid LOL~
Enjoy your reading my lovely readers~ <3