Side story - A Bad Habit~

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

In which Ryeowook had copy Yesung’s bad habit, Sungmin just had to scold him, and Kyuhyun just join it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Little Kyuhyun put down Yesung’s iPad on the coffee table, finally deciding he had enough playing games today (that’s a miracle~). His eyes scanned the living room, stopping at Sungmin who was entertaining little Ryeowook with hills of giraffe and bunny plushies, apparently they’re playing house with the stuff toys. Meanwhile, the oldest one of them a.k.a Yesung was reading some sort of fashion magazine, leaning his back on the comfy couch after sipping the last latte coffee from the cup.

Kyuhyun waddle towards Sungmin and Ryeowook, joining the play for about five minutes before tugging a little on the cute hyung’s shirt, seeking for attention.

“ Minnie hyung~ Kyu thirsty...”, the little maknae said, motioning his right hand over his throat, making an adorable pouty face.

“Keurae? Then let’s get some orange juice from the kitchen. Wookie~ you want juice too?”, Sungmin get’s up, looking at Ryeowook while asking.

Ryeowook said nothing yet refused it by shaking his head, then hugging the plushies and rolled his body over with the plushies to left and right on the carpet, squealing loudly, clearly enjoyed himself.

“ Omo so cute~ Kyuie, let’s go and grab your drink now”, Sungmin squealed over the eternal maknaes cuteness  before reach out his own hand to Kyuhyun so the little kid can grab his palm.

“Ne~~”, Kyuhyun obeyed, cooing his voice like a good kids, following Sungmin into the kitchen.

Since Ryeowook didn’t want any drink and Yesung already had his coffee, Sungmin hold Kyuhyun and placed in on the counter chair, before grabbing two glass and orange juice from the fridge. He poured the juice, one for Kyuhyun and one for his own.

Meanwhile in the living room, Yesung was too absorbed in his reading, that the art of voice didn’t realize a small boy had been staring at him. Ryeowook drags his Kiki along, walking on his little feet to stand in front of Yesung.

“ Cungie hyung?~”, the boy in  his 3 years old body sized called.

“ Ne Wookie? You need something?”, Yesung asked, looking at his dongsaeng.

Ryeowook just shakes his head again, before climbing on Yesung’s lap with a little bit difficulties because of the big plushies.

“ Ahh..you want to read it with hyung?”, the pink haired man smiled, adjusting Ryeowook’s body on his lap so it becomes comfortable for both of them.

Ryeowook nodded his head, then start reading (actually just staring blankly at) the magazine with Yesung. After a while, Ryeowook looks up to Yesung, staring at him for a while then looking back a t the magazine, this time copying the older hyung’s act.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Sungmin dried his hands with small towel, then palcing his hands on Kyuhyun’s small shoulder, ushered the kid and himself out from the kitchen. They went back to living room, only to found out they was reading and staring at magazine together, but Sungmin snapped when he saw Ryeowook on his little thumb.

The aegyo king rushed to the coach, grabbing Ryeowook from Yesung’s lap and them pulling out the small thumb from the kid’s mouth.

“ Wookie..don’t on your thumb..it’s dirty !”, the second older hyungs in the rooms warn, giving a stern look.

“ But Cungie hyung do it too, like this~”, the kid’s whining, feeling dissatisfied before nibbling on his nails, demonstrated what  he saw how Yesung do it before.

“ Aish hyung !! Why you bite your fingernails?? See~ Our Wookie had copied the bad habit”, Sungmin scold Yesung, prying off Ryeowook’s finger from the mouth again.

“ Aish...bad hyung !!”, little Kyuhyun also join the scolding session, slapping on Yesung’s thigh, making a plakk !! sound while glaring at him.

“ But..but...I didn’t know I did it...it...it just..well...happen naturally..Mianhe~”, Yesung was astounded by the scolding, stuttering while trying to defend himself and the apologized, just now he realized the reason why Ryeowook keep staring at him while they were reading.

Sungmin let out a deep sigh. Wiping Ryeowook’s finger with tissue, he stood on his knees, facing the little kid. Yesung let Kyuhyun stand beside Ryeowook, while he also stoodd on his knees beside Sungmin,so th kids and the hyungs were facing each other.

“ Wookie..Kyuie...Hyung’s is sorry...Please don’t bite nails or your thumbs okay? Don’t copy hyung’s bad habit”, Yesung said, more directing it to Ryeowook,hoping this little one would listen to it.

“ But wae?”, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun asks back, Kyuhyun also didn’t understand the reason, even he just joined Sungmin to scold Yesung earlier.

“ Because your fingers might be dirty..and there’s a lot of germs on it..or maybe a very very very tiny worms can enter your stomach", Sungmin explained, using the simplest term at kids level, so they would get what he was trying to say.

“ Worms/Wolms??”, both kids shouted, eyes widened at the mentions of the wriggling organisms.

“ But...Worms can be friends with our tummy monsters, right Wookie?”, Kyuhyun blurted out, Ryeowok nodded his head in agreement – well, for an innocent kids, all things are friends to them.

Yesung and Sungmin exchange the look, both were dumfounded by the questions, and how to explain it to their maknaes. Luckily Yesung seems to think about something first.

“ No..it’s not like that. Tummy monsters is good...They tell you when to eat right?”, Yesung started, getting a nod from both maknaes.

“ Ne...but tummy worms are bad, they will steal foods inside your tummy, so the tummy monster cannot get the food, and your tummy will hurt”, Sungmin continues, getting Yesung's idea.

“ Huh ?? Then Kyu and Wookie will have bad tummy too??”, Kyuhyun’s black pupils widened, surprised when he heard the explanation.  

“ Andweyo !! Bad wolms (worms)!!”, Ryeowook immediately brushing his palms together, as if to get rids of the invisible worms from his hands.

“ Ne...so do you understand why you cannot bite you fingers or thumbs?”, Yesung asked again, to ensure their little maknaes understand it clearly.

“ Ne !!~~~”, both kids yelled.

“ Good, now go and play together. I still need to talk with Sunie hyung”, Sungmin said, not wasting time, Ryeowook grabbed Kyuhyun’s hands, pulling him toward the mountains of plushies in the living room.

“ See hyung...that’s why our members always told you to fix that bad habit of yours. What if our fan’s dongsaengs or kids saw you..Kids nowadays just follow everything they saw”, Sungmin said, sitting on the couch beside Yesung.

“ I know...but really, it’s just come out naturally when I’m at home or just being alone. You know, normally when we are in public Kyuhyun always smacked me whenever he saw me doing it, right?”, Yesung replied, although at first he was thinking it was rude for Kyuhyun to hit him, but then...for his own cool and proper image , Kyuhyun sure did a good job.

‘ Yeah..but that kid just join me to scold, even smacking you on the thigh when he himself didn’t know the reason...must be out of a habit too ”, Sungmin said, chuckling a little, Yesung stared at Sungmin for a moment, before chuckling along in agreement.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohhhh... just because I missed writing so much...especially for this KyuWook babies...honestly !! I was thinking about sequel...but now I was so busy preparing for company project proposals.....and since I am not a person who can write well if was stressed over another crazy and serious writing job, also I don’t want to leave the story hanging for a long time...I think I might doing some sides stories only, which only be posted when I have extra time -

Hope you will & still enjoy it...Kamsahamnida =)