Chapter 2 : The Wicked Game

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

Yesung entered the dorm password and opened the door. He and Sungmin entered the dorm, went straight into kitchen only to found empty tables.

” Eh, that’s strange..usually Wookie will cook even the simplest dish ever”,Sungmin said.

 “You’re right, perhaps he still sleeping, after all playing games as soon as you arrived at the dorm, who wouldn’t collapsed?”.

 “Erm..hyung, can you wake them up? I will toast some bread and brew some coffee for the breakfast”.

 “Okay”.

Knock knock..

..silence...

Yesung decide to open the door after few knocks. His jaw flung open.

“ Oh my God !! “Minnie ah !!”

**********************************************************************************

Sungmin rushed out from the kitchen after hearing Yesung’s scream.

”Hyung, why are you...oh my God!!”, his eyes was almost popped out when he was two bodies..actually two kids lying on the fluffy carpet on the floor, hugging each other while sleeping soundly.

“Minnie ah..whose kids is this?”, Yesung crouch to floor, looking at the two kids.

” How I am supposed to know hyung..oh my..how come the kids are here? And where is Kyu and Wookie”?, Sungmin also        crouching of the floor, slowly both toddlers cheeks.

 “ Minnie... I think I know all the answer”, Yesung said, pointing toward the laptop screen.

**********************************************************************************

The two single bed, combined together, turned into a queen sized bed in that room and now Sungmin and Yesung sit on each side of the bed.While the duo kids, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook still sleeping peacefully, not even stirring to wake up after being transferred onto the bed.  Sungmin lifted his head, only to meet Yesung’s own dark obs.

***flashback***

“ Minnie... I think I know all the answer”, Yesung said, pointing toward the laptop screen.

There are one video massage with note : for the handsomes in the room~

Yesung clicked on the play button, a figure of beautiful young woman shows up. She dressed in an elegant ancient gown, like those in virtual games. She starts to speak.

####

Greetings handsomes~..yes ...i mean both of you whose reading this..haha~  I know you will eventually find this note..sooner or later,,,since i’ve been stalking on you too last night when you’re asleep...kekeke~ ok...let me introduce myself..emmmm...let’s just say I’m the spirit of the games..I come out from the CD games received by three handsomes guy in Japan..well...the handsome guy in pink sugar candy hair should know about  it. I’ve been trapped inside the games by a curse, so i need somebody good at games to play it so i can get out and free from it...as expected, the taller one with brown hair is excellent, although the shorter one is a bit lousy buy he’s kind of good with solving the clues given...

Well~~anyways..thanks to them...i’m free from the cursed..but I feel so hungry..and i need to feed ...don’t mistaken me for vampire.. i don’t feed on blood but on human energy..yet i'm quite picky about it..and just to my luck both of their body emit such sweets, strong and delicious source of energy...ahh..yummmy~~~~~

ohhh..About your fellow friends that has turned into such cute kids..kyaaaaa...ehem pardon me...don’t worry much about them, I must admit I’ve been over on taking out their energy*blame on them!!  who told them to have such delicious taste especially the shorter one*  that’s why they have turned into kids..But it’s not going to last forever, it shouldn’t take more than a week to be normal.  A week and it be normal again..I can assure you of that.. but you also can make them revive faster by filling them with happy & positive energy ...However.. If they sad or sick, it will be slower to revive and for sure need a whole week to revive... OOohh.. guess i’ve been babbling too much..... it’s almost dawn..I must go..huhu...wish both of you happy babysitting ~~ say thanks to the cutest, adorable babies  for the delicious treat on my behalf...ciao~~~~~~~~~

####

The video ended but then a note popped out again.

p/s :  I was going to take both of your energy too if i’m not already full...shall i list you as my energy reservation later???..hahaha~~

 “ WHAT???”, both males shrieked.

 

 *** flashback end***

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

an update =) i was kinda busy cleaning the house for now..well my mom decide it's the best time to do some cleaning and yes...being the oldest girl in the house, i do have major part in that (my older brother already move out after getting a job).....so i might be late in updating the stories until the whole cleaning process is done @.@.. but I promise i'll do my best =)..thanks for reading and comments~