Chapter 23 : Maknaes Sweet Revenge

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

 Ryeowook and Kyuhyun lay on their stomach side by side on the floor, hands supporting their own chin while staring at Heebum, which also stare boringly back at them. Both little kids feeling lost, absolutely have no idea of what they should play with the cat.

“ Huuh...why can’t a cat play PSP ?”, Kyuhyun grumbled to himself.

“ Eumm...what we do Kyu? She alleady( already) eat and bath and sleep~”, Ryeowook said, tilting his head to face Kyuhyun.

“ Kyu don’t know Wookie...Ahhh~ Kyu really don’t know how to play with pet”, frustrated, Kyuhyun rolled his body like a pencil rolling on the floor.

Ryeowook giggled when he saw Heebum copying Kyuhyun’s act, the cat also rolling and stretching out her slim body on the floor. However the high pitch laughs soon stopped after his eyes caught on interesting photos displayed on the wall.

“ Kyu kyu~ Wookie hab (have) idea”, the cute kid smile brightly before crawling and whispering into his handsome friend’s ear.

“ Good idea Wookie..Let’s do it~”, the handsome kid said, displaying his mischievous little smirk.

*******************************************************************************************************

A few hours later...

Yesung’s handphone buzzed, a message coming in.“ It’s Heejin noona”, Yesung said, reading the message to Sungmin,” She’ll be here in minutes”.

“ Arraseo...But hyung..since Kyu and Wookie are here, we have no choice but tell lies to Heejin noona too”, Sungmin reminded the older male.

“ Ahhh...right, I almost forgot about that..Emm..Let’s just say we help to babysit the kids from someone we knew”, Yesung said.

Later the dorm bell rang, and the blonde and pink haired males opened the door and greeted their Cinderella hyung’s noona.

Heejin hands out a basket of fruits as grateful token to Sungmin, before bowing down to take off her shoes.She glanced to the hallway, before grumbling “Where is that kid?” and before Yesung or Sungmin can ask who the kid Heejin means, another voice already interrupted them.

“ I’m not a kid !”, a male voice snapped out before the owner of the voice show himself.

 “ HEE..HEECHUL HYUNG??”, both Yesung and Sungmin shouted, mouth gaped in shock as they saw the person in front of them.

“ YAHH!! Why are shouting at me like that!!”, Heechul snapped again, this time flicked his two dongsaeng’s forehead not so softly.

“ Aww~ Mianhe hyung, we didn’t expect to see you”, Yesung apologized, rubbing his wide forehead.

 “ Ne~ Didn’t hyung tell us that you have outside country duty this week?”, Sungmin frowned, slightly cursing Heechul in his mind since he cannot rub his forehead with his full hands.

“ Tsk~I’m on leave for two days after the duty. I come to pick up Heebum with noona too since we’re going home together later...Now, where is my Hee...... Wait, is that a kids laughing I heard just now?”, Heeccul give Yesung and Sungmin a sharp suspicious stare.

Sungmin and Yesung flinched a bit, feeling the dark aura surround them before sighing in defeat.

*******************************************************************************************************

Meanwhile in the bedroom~

The floor was a bit messed up with all sort of things scattered on the floor coming from a big box contains all the things needed by the little mischievous yet adorable maknaes. The bedroom door was closed tightly so Heebum cannot escaped anywhere but have to play with the maknaes.

“ Kyuu~ let’s tly(try) this one too.”

“ Oooaaa..that look nice.. Then Kyu will put this one”

“ Good !! Wookie like it”.

“Oh? Wookie~Heebum running away!”.

“Heebum, come hele (here),don’t lun(run) away~~”.

A few minutes later..

“Done..Hehehe..How is it Wookie?”.

“ Omooooooo.~~Heebum kiyeowo~~”

“ Hahaha..she so cute~~...we are genius!!”.

Both kid squealed and laughs, obviously very proud of their masterpiece while the poor cat can only slumped down on Ryeowook lap, she’s being gripped hard by small yet strong kid, already give up on struggling and running away from the mischievous deeds from those kids – she must have think this is her punishment for biting Kiki before.

Ryeowook stand up and carry Heebum in his little arms, Kyuhyun also stand up and support his hands on Ryeowook’s shoulders, and slowly shoving and walking his little friend and himself out of the bedroom when they heard their names being called by Sungmin.

*******************************************************************************************************

“So because of the unfortunate incident that happened to a person Sungminnie know, he agreed to babysit them and I just help along since I also having week off”, Yesung explained, fidgeting a bit because of Heecul’s judging stare – after all he did lied at certain parts especially where the kids come from.

Giving out a bit awkward smile, Sungmin also try to introduce the kids as naturally as possible to Heechul and Heejin.

“ Ne..that’s right...and to be truth their name is Ryeowook and Kyuhyun...the same like our maknaes member”, Sungmin added, ‘Well, they’re the same person though’.

 “ Jinjja?? The kids name is Kyuhyun and Ryeowook??”, Heejin squealed excitedly.

" Yep..their mom must be a big fan ouf our maknaes", Sungmin said, now that he had calm down, a lots of excuses comes out naturally to him.

“ Hmmm...to me it sound a bit fishy...but l’ll just believed what you say for now. Talk about our maknaes...where are they? I didn’t see them around’, Heecul asked again feeling suspicious with his dongsaeng’s awkward behaviour.

“ Ermm..that’s only God know..”, Yesung answered, adding ‘and us too’ silently, “Might be somewhere at other part of the world, hyung know they like to travel right?”.

“ Aish....You worried to much about the  maknaes Heechul ah...Ohh..right now I’m very excited now to see the kids..Must be cute too, like the real Ryeowook and Kyuhyun”, Heejin squealed.

Sungmin nodded before calling for Ryeowook and Kyuhyun’s name. As soon as the kids make their entrance with Heebum, the room was filled with roaring laughters especially from Yesung and Sungmin who burst out first. Heejin also cannot hold her laughters while Heechul stared at Heebum with  wide eyes before he also start laughing crazily.

“ BHAHAHAHA...Wha... what was that?”, Yesung and Sungmin fell onto each other’s shoulder to support their body, Heejin also clutched her arms tightly at Heechul which already fall on his back on the sofa.

“Aigoo...Heebum...my poor Heebum...Hahaha~”, Heechul cannot stop laughing when he look at what happened to his precious cat.

And the reason why they laughed like crazy is nonetheless but Heebum was bizarrely dressed up by the Kyuwook pair. She was wearing a blonde wig – the one from Lady Heehee cosplay, with giraffe headband on in. Not to forget a round fake glasses – and wearing a small pink bowtie around her neck with one of Eunhyuk bling bling singlet as her cloth. Heebum was wrigling in Ryeowook arms, try to let herself go when she saw Heechul.

It took almost two minutes before their laughter subsided. While all the adults collecting their breaths back, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun walk confusedly to Yesung and Sungmin. Meanwhile Heebum immediately jumped onto her real owner laps and staring and mewling at him- like she was complaining about the kid’s misdeeds to her after being released by Ryeowook.

“ Hyung...gwencahana-yo?”, Kyuhyun ask, slapping Sungmin’s fleshy cheeks lightly with his small slim fingers, as if would help to calm him down. Ryeowook copied Kyuhyun’s act, slapping Yesung cheeks with his small hands too.

“ Ne...huh..Hyung gwenchana..Aigooo~so that what you have been playing with Heebum”, Sungmin said, still panting softly from the laughing.

“ It’s Wookie’s idea~ We did a good job playing with her, right Wookie?”, Kyuhyun claimed, feeling satisfied with their job.

“ Eumm..it Wookie’s lebenge (revenge) because Heebum bite Kiki befole (before)”, nodding his head, Ryeowook frown a bit when he remembered about his poor Kiki.

“ Aigooo..what a sweet revenge..hahaha...Ohh..Kyu..Wookie...This is Heechul hyung and Heejin noona”, Yesung introduced the kid to the other male and female in the dorm.” Heechul hyung is the Heebum owner and he came to take Heebum back”.

 “ Annyeong hyung, noona..Kyu imnida~”, introducing himself, Kyuhyun smiled brightly while bowing his head.

“Anneyong~ Wookie imnida~~”, Ryeowook also greet, a bit shy because of the intense stare from Heejin and Heechul.

“Annyeong~ KYAAaaaa~~~ You babies are soooo cute~~...really... like a dolls.. Yesung-ah, Miinie ah, can I kidnap them for one night pleaseee~?”, Heejin squealed, she lunged forward before hugging and pinching their chubby, fleshy cheeks lightly.

“Noona! We cannot kidnap other people’s kids just like that although they are so cute”, Heechul, said, one hand pulling his noona back, his other hand still gripping Heebum, making Heejing pouted in disappointed.

“ Hahaha..mianhe noona..But we cannot lend them to you. We already have a plan for the kids”, Sungmin said apologetically.

“ You guys going out?”, Heechul asked, he did saw their packed stuff at the wall when they walk insisde the boom before.

“Ne”, Yesung and Sungmin answered shortly, they didn't want to revealed the plan in front of the kids.

“ Arra.. Noona,  we must go right now..umma already sent message, scolding us for being too long”, Heecul told her sister after looking at his phone.

“ Jinnja??..Aigoo~.because of these cutie pie kids, I forgot they’re waiting  in the car. Anyway, thank you for helping us taking care Heebum.”, Heejin ruffles Kyuhyun and Ryeowook hair.

“ Ne..ahhh..it’s a shame that hyung must go home  now...If not I would like to join you again dressing up Heebum..haha..Thank you kids for taking care and playing with her”, standing up, Heechul patted the kids head lightly.

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook smiled brightly, saying “ You’re/You’le welcomed”.

“Errr..hyung..are you going to take Heebum home  like that?”, Yesung asked, pointing at Heebum.

“Ne~ this are these kids effort...must not waste it. Hahahaha~ Besides my Heebum look good anyway...right my Lady Heecat?”, Heechul said, the blonde wig on Heebum’s head, and the cat purred ily- must be proud of the praises by her master.

Yesung, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook send Heejin and Heechul to the door. Before they excusing themselves for real, Heechul make Heebum kiss both Kyuhyun’s and Ryeowook’s cheeks, making them squealed and giggled because of ticklishness feeling from Heebum’s moustache and wig. The SuJu diva then drags his noona away since the pretty woman seems doesn't want let go of the cute kids from her tight hugs.

" Bye bye Heebum~~".

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally updated again..Is this chapter good? I’m a bit worried that my brain has been rusty since I’m a new writer and still lack of writing experience..haha~ Actually I want to start on their secret plan..But I have writer’s block on that so this come out as result..ahh..need to read and practice more T__T   I envy those good writers with lots of ideas..haha~
Hope you enjoy it.. Thank you for reading and leaving lovely comments <3
p/s : I’ve updated the picture for this story..I have been searching it for a while & just found it back..The picture is actually my inspiration, it gives me the idea to write this story..Kyuwook soooooooooo cute & adorable..ne?? Can’t help but to stare hard at them..Credit and love to person who make it =)