Chapter 15 : Hyung-deul’s Immature Bickerings part 4 – The Fight for Affections

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

Since the little maknaes already switched back into their sweet childish mode, they have their dinner in peaceful and cheerful atmosphere again. During dinner time, Yesung, Sungmin, Minho and Changmin enjoy feeding Ryeowook , in which clearly like all the attention paid to him and gladly accept it while Kyuhyun only focusing to his foods only.

They were eating delicious mango pudding as dessert when suddenly Minho blurted,“ Hmmmm..yeorobun~,  how about if we will have a small contest, like the one in ShiNee Hello Baby. Let see to who will win their affections. The winner will exempt from cleaning and wash all the dishes later”.

“ Fine, no problem with me”, Yesung said, agreed by Changmin and Sungmin.

“ Then, what should we do?”, Changmin ask.

“Hmm...since Kyuhyun would refused to be fed, how about we ask them to feed us instead? Maybe he would be nice for once. The first one who got fed by either Kyu or Wookie will win”, Minho gave out his idea.

“ Uh..since I’m not sure if Kyu would be willing to share his food, so let’s focus on Wookie first”, Sungmin interject, before giving out instruction to the eternal maknae, “ Wookie ah..pick one hyung you like and feed him the pudding, okay?”.

Ryeowook nod his head. He held a spoonful of pudding, began wandering in in front of four hyungs mouth, still deciding which one to choose – since they all were pleading hard, giving out their best puppy eyes. Ryeowook almost shoved it into Minho’s mouth when suddenly Kyuhyun stand up, grabbing his small friend’s wrist, pulling it to his own mouth and shoved the pudding in, leaving all the adults in bewilderment, “Aaaaahhh...that’s not fair !!”.

Kyuhyun stared mockingly at the four adults. Then he took out a spoonful of his own pudding and feed it to Ryeowook. The latter accept it and then giggled silently, seeing Kyuhyun’s happy and satisfied face made him happy too. Ryeowook put down his spoon and started cupping both Kyuhyun’s stuffed cheeks, shaking it to the left and right, while he himself doing it along with aegyo face. Unconciously, Kyuhyun also imitate Ryeowook’s action, also doing an aegyo face too.

Yesung, Sungmin, Changmin and Minho jaws drop, eyes staring in disbelief. Ryeowook just hit two birds with one stone. Not only had he managed to get food from Kyuhyun but he also managed to make Kyuhyun do aegyo almost effortlessly, and just naturally like that.

The four hyungs could only bow their head down, sighing “ Why are they being like that~~~~~~”.

******************************************************************************************************

The piles of dishes already wait for the losers in the sink. Since none of the hyungs win the contest before, they decide to have one more test. Currently inhibiting the living room, four gloomy adults and two kids are ready for one more test, pick out favourite hyung.

Sungmin made Ryeowook and Kyuhyun standing up against the wall, again giving them an instruction. “Now, Kyu... Wookie, you have to choose one of us as your favourite hyung, arraso? Take your time ok?”, he explained before walking back to where to other three person waiting, opposite the wall where Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were standing.

Yesung, Sungmin, Changmin and Minho start to do their best to win. Minho imitating to the three bear songs while Changmin made a lot of promise to treat them delicious food later. Yesung thinks for a while before turning his back, and squat down in position ready to piggyback someone. Seeing Yesung acts, somehow Sungmin also gets a brilliant idea. He simply kneeled down and patting his own chest softly.

Dragging one of his plushies along, Ryeowook runs toward Sungmin, immediately climbed on Sungmins’s lap him and snuggled his face closer to Sungmin’s chest. Kyuhyun also runs toward Yesung’s back, locking his hands around Yesung’s neck to climb onto it.

Yesung and Sungmin scream happily while Minho and Changmin let their bodies fell down dramatically onto the floor, feeling disappointed and yelling out “ Wae??”.

 “ I know Ryeowook will pick me..hahaha”, Sungmin exclaimed happily while tightening his hug and rocking Ryeowook’s body on his lap.

 “ Hmmphhh!! We all know he only like your chest Sungmin hyung”, Minho shot, still laying down on the floor.

“ Who cares about the reason, as long as I win~”, Sungmin said, kissing Ryeowook’s soft hair.

“ Well, Sungmin’s hyung chest is Ryeowook’s reason. But how come Kyuhyun pick Yesung hyung? That’s weird”, Changmin commented, sitting up straight from the floor.

Before Yesung could protest, Kyuhyun opened his mouth first. “ Yesung hyung bought me lots of chocolates “, Kyuhyun answered.

“ Hahahaha, you heard him~”, Yesung said, before adding ,“ I think he also choose me because I was going to piggyback him. He likes it more than being hugged”.

******************************************************************************************************

So, in the end, Changmin and Minho has to do the dishes *poor guests*. Sungmin and Yesung happily playing with their maknaes while the other two washing the dishes while pouting their lips. After finished cleaning, Changmin and Minho ask permission to go home since they have schedules for the next day. They were standing in front of the door, ready to bid goodbye.

“ Gomawo Yesung hyung, Sungmin hyung, Kyunnie, Wookie. Today, we really have fun for all day”, Changmin, said, feeling a bit disappointed that they have to go home.

“ Yeah, It a shame we have schedules tomorrow, if not, for sure I’m going to stay overnight here”. Minho add, feeling not enough playing with little Kyuhyun and little Ryeowook.

It’s okay. No need to thank us. Instead we’re the one who should thank you both, since you guys willing to keep this as secret, Yesung said, patting both Minho and Changmin’s shoulders lightly.

 That’s right, and we’re all really have a good time today”, Minho agreed.

Kyuhyun, Wookie, say farewell to Changmin hyung and Minho hyung”, Sungmin told the little maknaes, while carrying Ryeowook on his hip again.

Kyuhyun run into living room before coming back to the door. Stretching his right arm, Kyuhyun handed some of his chocolates to Changmin. “ For Max hyung, but share it with Minho hyung”, he said.

“ Aigoo...gomawo Kyu~”, both Changmin and Minho replied, feeling touched.

“ Ne, bye bye~”, Kyuhyun waved his hand.

Now its Ryeowook turns to bid farewell. “Bye Max hyung”,Ryeowook said before looking at Minho, a little bit hesitate towards him making all of them confused.

 “ Waeyo wookie? Say bye bye to Minho hyung too”, Sungmin ask, yet coaxing him softly.

“ Mmm....annyeong...Mi..Miin..Ho hyung”, after saying it, Ryeowook bow his head bashfully, feeling shy.

All people stunned in amazement, especially Minho who then immediately grabbed the little kid from Sungmin, spinning their bodies together while kissing him all over the face.

“ Aigoooooo!!! I’m so happy. My effort is not a waste today..lalallala~”. Minho sang while grinning proudly.

“ Yaa..yaaa~ that’s enough...he’ going to be dizzy”, Sungmin said, grabbing Ryeowook back who still laughing and placed him on his hip.

Hahaha, I’m sorry. I’m just too happy..I think I’m going to have o good dream tonight”, Minho couldn’t help feeling happy.

“ Yeah..I hope so..because I’m afraid you both going to have a nightmare of plushies attack..hahaha”, Yesung laughed, teasing his labelmate dongsaengs.

“ Aiishh..Yesung hyung~”, both Changmin and Minho grumbled.

“ Just kidding.. hahaha”.

“ We really have to go now. It’s already late”, Changmin glanced at his wrist watch before looking at Minho.

“ Then, we’ll be going first. Bye hyungs, bye kids”, Minho bid farewell, followed by Changmin.

“Ne...Be safe on your journey”, Yesung and Sungmin also replied together, while Kyuhyun and Ryeowook waving their hands saying “ Annyeong~~~~~~~”.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Updated !! I was afraid I cannot upload this last part of Hyungdeuls's Immature Bickerings before the New Year..I' don't know which foods it is (I eat a lots during my holidays) but it certainly makes my whole body aches and I was bedridden for days since I cannot move a lot. Thank God I was getting better today, only slight cramps on my lower stomach. A
nyway~ Enjoy reading it =) 

p/s : HAPPY NEW YEAR to all readers, subscribers and commentors..let's stay healthy together =) Wishing you all more prosperous  events for the next next year coming ~