Chapter 8 : The Shopping Spree part 3 - Of Foods, Teasing and Blessings

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

 The four people were sitting around the table, eating some sundae as dessert after eating the main dishes. Yesung has purposely suggested that they eat at family-concept restaurant, as the parents would busy with their kids and that means less attention to them. Yesung sit beside Sungmin while Kyu and Wookie sit side by side on the high chair. At one glance, peoples would say they look like a happy married couple with kids -Sungmin still dressed as woman if you forgot.

Sometimes Kyuhyun will sneakily eat Ryeowook sundae, and the small toddler will pout his lips. But then, Ryeowook having his small revenge, he playfully shoved a spoonful of his sundae in front of the taller toddler's mouth. Before Kyuhyun could eat it, Ryeowook pulled it back and shoved into his own mouth, this time Kyuhyun is the one who pouted his lips but then chuckled to himself and continue their teasings.

Seeing this, both Yesung and Sungmin cannot help but to ponder on the special bond between the eternal maknae and the evil maknae. Their precious evil maknae tend to have soft heart on the eternal maknae, and vice versa. To another hyungs, Ryeowook is sweet and caring while Kyuhyun tend to bully them – although they know very well Kyuhyun love all his hyungs very much too.

Sungmin was still lost in his own thought when suddenly he feels a thumb wiping his mouth at the corner.

“ Sungie hyung, what are you doing?”, he whispered, a little bit shy when he notice few peoples including the waitress glancing and smiling at him.

“ You got a bit strawberry mess on your lips”, the other replied casually.

“ You  just can tell me about it, you know?”.

“ I do, but I just feel to wipe it, after all, people won’t look strangely, we’re looking like a sweet couple, right?”, Yesung winked.

“ Aish..hyung, you’re sure enjoy to tease me in this condition right?”.

“ Yes  I do..kekeke”.

*********************************************************************************************************

By the time they arrived at the apartment parking, It’s already night. Blame on the traffic jam. They even had dinner in the car before – thanks to drive thru system at the fast food restaurant. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook squealed and clapping hands happily when they saw delicious burgers and fries, the cuteness and adorableness never failed to make both Sungmin and Yesung smiled widely.

“ Minnie ah, take Kyu and Wookie upstairs first. I’ll bring all the groceries”. Yesung said, while open his car rear trunk.

“ It’s that okay with you? We bought a lot of things”.

“It’s okay. I’ll ask the security guys to help me later. Poor Kyu and Wookie, they must be tired after walking all day. You too, must be tired in that woman shoes”.

“ Okay then, I’ll give them and myself a bath first. Just call me if you need help. Come on Kyu, Wookie, let’s go upstairs”, Sungmin said, carrying sleepy Wookie on his hips, and holding sleepy Kyu hands.

*********************************************************************************************************

Yesung thanked the security guys who help him carries the goodies. He closed the door and began arranging the goods in the cabinet. Sungmin come out from the room and help Yesung.

“ Where are the maknaes?”. Yesung ask

“ Already sleeping hyung. Hyung..you can take the bath, I’ll manage this. Then I’ll go to bed, hyung also should go to bed early. We’ve been tired from shopping all-day”.

“ Okay, then I 'll go first”.

By the time Yesung finished his bath, the kitchen already empty. He slipped into the room where Sungmin and two little maknaes were sleeping. He smiled at the scene, Sungmin’s hand protectively spread across Ryeowook and Kyuhyun tummy. Can’t contain his smile, he pulled out his phone and snapped the photo of the adorable scene in front of him. After that, he re-adjusted the blanket covering the sleeping trio bodies.

He then grabbed extra blanket and pillow for himself from the closet, laying his body, making himself comfortable on the sofa in the room. He was thinking, from this night onwards, he decides to sleep in this room with his dongsaengs, even it means to sleep on the sofa. Silently he muttered a prayer, saying thanks to God to bless him with such beautiful memories with his second family.“Good night Minnie, good night babies”.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just saw Kyuhyun's tweet a picture of KRY reunion *cries*~ so adorable =)