Chapter 24 : A Nice Vacation~

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

A black car zoomed on the roadway. Yesung drive the car carefully, while Sungmin assist his older hyung with navigation. In the back seat, Kyuhyun was playing with his beloved PSP, while Ryeowook clutching two giraffe plushies under each arms, having small chit chat session with them.

Earlier, the little boy had sulked when he was not allowed to take all his plushies with them. Fortunately, he gave up after being coaxed and agreed to take only a couple, the first original Kiki he had and the one Sungmin had gifted him.

Yesterday night after they kid has completely fallen into deep sleep, Yesung and Sungmin have a little talk. Yesung has been suggesting for them to take the kids on trip. It’s quite boring to only been in the dorm and Sungmin has agreed about this.

*** flashback ***

“ So, where are we going to take them?”.

“ Well, since we still have two days left for them to back into normal form....I was thinking about the place Shinee shooting their Hello Baby show. They have traditional remote village area and they also provide few nice house and cottage for tourist to rent there. We can stay for one night there. It also near to the beach, I’m sure Kyu and Wookie will like it much”.

“ Sounds like a good idea. I like beach too. It would be nice since we have been staying in this dorm for the past days. Although we are still in cold season but the weather forecast said it will be sunshine for this week, so it will warm enough for outdoor activities”.

“Then tomorrow, I’ll call Minho and ask about the place he stayed before and make a reservation..Hmm.. I think we need to prepare their adult clothes too..Well just in case they just popped back into normal condition”.

“ Well, I hope it will not happen like that.... Although at first I’m worried about taking care of them as kids, but honestly I have been enjoying babysit them a lot”.

“ Nado...who would have thought we would have this kind of experiences”.

*** flashback end ***

*********************************************************************************************************

It takes two and half hours of driving before the reach to the beautiful place. Since it’s not in holiday season, the village is quite empty, only few villagers seen hanging out in together front of their house. Yesung park his car in front one of the small house, more like cottage where an old lady with her husband already waiting for them.

The area was surrounded with beautiful green scenery and few butterflies were seen fluttering freely in the fresh air. As soon as they were out from the car, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were so excited they start tugging on Sungmin shirt, begging him to take them on a stroll around the place right away.

Yesung nodded his head, “ Gwenchana, go on first, I’ll take care of the check - in process”.

“Aigoo..what a nice looking young men and cute kids”, the ahjusshi complimented them.

“ Ne..the kids are so cute. Both of your wives must be pretty too.... but where are your wives?”, the ahjumma ask Yesung after she didn’t see any woman.

“ Ahh..both of us not married yet”, Yesung blushes a little when marriage was mention. “ We just help to babysit the kids since an unfortunate incident happened to a person we know. And this trip is to cheer them up”.

“ Oh..I see...then come in, we'll help you set the place first”, the ahjusshi said, helping Yesung carry some of their stuff while the ahjumma open the door for them.

*********************************************************************************************************

Sungmin walk leisurely behind little Ryeowook and little Kyuhyun, grinning at the bright smile on his cute little dongsaengs face. The kids were chasing the butterflies away, running and skipping happily on the grass, clearly enjoying their outdoor activity.

“ Kyuuuu~ look, a big pwetty lock ( pretty rock)”, Ryeowook pointed to a black shiny thing on the grass, near a small water puddle.

“ Wookie..the rock is weird..it has a lot of holes”, Kyuhyun said after he carefully looking at it.

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook decide to inspect it more closely, and bring their faces closer to the holed rock. Both of them startled, surprised after a black thing with pair of eyes sprouted from one of the holes and run to Sungmin

“ Minnie hyuung~~ it’s a monster/ monstel!!”, both kids hiding behind Sungmin’s legs, clutching on the pants tightly.

Sungmin let out a laugh. He actually already knew what the thing is when he saw it first. But he decided to keep it silent and see how the curious kids reaction when they know about it.

“ It’s not a monster. It’s a tortoise”, Sungmin crouch down and pick up the tortoise. It’s sized is almost like an average watermelon and held it on front of the kids.

“Tortoise/toltes??”, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook peek at the cold blood reptilian, which already have his head and four legs wriggling since it was held on the air by Sungmin.

“ Ne, Sungie hyung also has one named Dddangkoma, but he lives with Sungie hyung’s family too now”, Sungmin said, he put the tortoise back on the ground, and the creature start walking away slowly.

“ This big??”, Ryeowook asked curiously.

“ No..it’s small because it still a kid like you too”, a husky voice answered. Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook turn to the voice to see a smiling Yesung standing behind them.

“ Ah hyung, everything settled?”, Sungmin ask, letting the kids continue trailing behind the tortoise, sometimes teasing it by blocking it’s way.

“Ne, everything settled. Now, let’s go back and have our lunch first. Ahjumma already prepared it for us”, Yesung answered, chuckling at the kids antics.

“ Kyu...Wookie, let's go back to the house. We will go to other place later so we need to eat first”, Sungmin reach for Kyuhyun’s and Ryeowook’s hands.

“ Where are we going?”, Kyuhyun tilted his head up to ask his hyung.

“ Ehmm...Somewhere with lots of water??”, Yesung teased, purposely let the kids guessing.

“ Bathloom (bathroom?”, Ryeowook innocent answer makes Yesung and Sungmin burst into laughter.

“ No..not bathroom..a big place with blue water”, Yesung said, giving out more hint.

“ Kyu know !! Pool !!”, Kyuhyun shouted, hoping his guess is right.

“ No..not pool...The place has blue water and white sand..We can build sand castle there”, Sungmin give more hint when he saw the cute confused faces from the kids.

“ Beach !!!”, both kids squealed, eyes shining brightly when the know the right answer.

“ That’s right!! We will go the beach, so go back to the house and eat first okay?”, Yesung said, already jogging a little toward the cottage house.

“ Neeeee~~~~~~~”, and the kids have a small race competition to their staying house while their hyungs following behind them, laughing freely.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated !! I wish I could go on vacation too ~~ It has been a long time since I had one but I cannot save money yet since I’m still jobless T^T  
Anyways I hope you enjoy this update. Thank you for reading and commenting <3
p/s : Currently I’m busy with my job searching. I have let go of two job offer because of unavoidable obstacles and currently waiting for another one reply. I really hope I get the job though ~ Still I’ll try my best to update often =)