Final Chapter : All Well That Ends Well~

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

The members of Hallyu Wave’s King enjoyed their meals with cheerful atmosphere. The whole room filled with chatting and laughing, as they all listen and commented to the babysitting experiences from Yesung and Sungmin.

Meanwhile, Ryeowook become the happiest little baby since he was being spoiled by every member, getting feed by them personally – the little kid doesn’t even need a bowl. Kyuhyun still have his own foods bowl, although he was being fed sometimes -well more to being forced by Leeteuk anyway.

After having their meals, all members help to cleaning up the cottage, get ready to go back to Seoul. They had a little argument, since they want to bring the maknaes in the MPV with them, but Yesung didn’t allowed it, saying it’s dangerous not to wear safety belt, and plus Sungmin already rent a child’s seat, it would be a waste of not using it– all members just pouted when they realized they had lost to the turtle and the bunny members.

Three hours later....

The sky already turn dark when they reached at the dorm - thanks to the holiday, the road were full of cars and they caught in bad traffic jam. Sungmin and Yesung were really worried about it, praying hard that Kyuhyun and Ryeowook didn’t turn up suddenly into their normal body in that situation.

By the time they enter the 11th floor dorm, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook also already falls asleep, maybe being too tired sitting and playing in the car. Sungmin and Yesung were going to put the maknaes in the Yewook shared room, when suddenly Leeteuk blocked them.

“ Teukie Hyung ?? Wae??”, both Yesung and Sungmin raised their eyebrows, questioning the leader’s act.

“ Actually, we having a discussion back in the car earlier. Thus, for this night, we decide that all members will be staying and sleeping in the living room together, so we won’t missed when Kyu and Wookie transforms back into adult’s body.

Sungmin was going to retort back, but his mouth went wide instead when he saw the rest of members brought out the traditional mattress, and working diligently spreading it on the floor.

“ Tadaaaaaa!!”, Eunhae duo proudly spreading their arms, like a waiters welcoming the guest when they finished prepared their sleeping place.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook seem to be in really deep sleep, hugging each other peacefully under the blanket. Even Heechul playfully poking and trying to wake them up, both maknaes didn’t even stirred up. So they members decide to take turn watching the maknaes while some of going to wash up and also cooking some late dinner, actually just a simple ramyun.

The clock on the wall shows almost 12 midnight and now all members sit around the sleeping maknaes while staring intently at them. All of them squints their eyes to check whether there is a differences at the kids bodies.

They all feel nervous, especially Sungmin and Yesung. Yesung grabbed Sungmin’s hand, and squeezed it lightly, as if silently assured everything will be fine. The clock struck 12 at midnight, all members become more and more nervous. Suddenly, they feel a chill atmosphere, and strangely start feeling sleepiness taking over their bodies.

All of them try hard to stay up, but then a soft breeze blowing in, making them more and more sleepy, the nine members also join the two maknaes in deep sleep.

*******************************************************************************************************************

The dorm was in chaos as soon Leeteuk wake up. Earlier, the leader awake early – probably his habit in army and realized they all have been asleep, the members scattered on the floor. But the real chaos began when the protective hyung cannot find his precious evil and eternal magnae within the sleeping bodies.

A high shriek voice shattered the dorm, startling all the members, who still in confuse state, staring blankly at their leader. With teary eyes, Leeteuk said the maknaes are missing, and all hell broke loose. All members sprinted up, especially Sungmin and Yesung, who running all over the dorm, calling for Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. Other members also searched the entire dorm area, but to no avail.

Suddenly, the dorm’s door opened, and a young tall man stepped inside.

“ Hyung-deul..you all alrea.....”, the young man’s word was cut off, when Leeteuk and Sungmin rush and give him a big bone crushing hug, following by other member.

“ Kyunie !! You’re back !! Where’s Wookie?? Did you remember us??”, the members bombing the maknae with lot of questions.

Feeling choked, Kyuhyun take a deep breath.....and.....

“ Geumanhe !! Aish hyungs, I can’t breaths !!”, releasing himself from the group hug, Kyuhyun crossed his arms, and glaring at the his older band members.

“ Mianhe, but Kyu..you already turn into normal?”, Yesung said, eyeing the maknae from head to toe.

“ What are you saying hyung? Didn’t we have holidays and spent it together last night?....ahh..let’s just forget about it first. Wookie already prepared breakfast in other dorm. Hyungs must go wash up quickly because Wookie doesn’t let me eat before all members be there”, pouting for a while, Kyuhyun then walk away and shut the door, leaving all the members blank and lost in their own thought ‘ is this for real?’.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Leeteuk, Heechul, Kangin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon Sungmin, Yesung and Shindong now were standing in front on their other dorm, full with curiousity. With a nod from Leeteuk, Sungmin entered the password of his dorm, pushing the knob and stepped inside it, following by other members.

They walk silently to the low table in the living room and saw two young man looking satisfied at the at one end of the table, full with sorts of delicious foods for breakfast.

Kyuhyun try to steal a piece of pancake, when Ryeowook slapped his hands away, muttering ‘not yet Kyu..wait for the hyungs’, and successfully making the evil maknae pout his y lips. Ryeowook chuckles when he saw the pitiful face of Kyuhyun, and tearing a small piece from the pancake and stuffing it into Kyuhyun’s mouth, which gladly chomped by the taller man, hugging the petite man’s body.

“Kyu?? Wookie??”, Leeteuk called the two maknaes. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook jolted for a moment before smiling brightly, and greeting all the members back.

 “Ahh, morning hyung- deul”, both maknaes greets their hyungs.

 “Come and sit, let eaaaattt ~~ I’m already starving~”, Kyuhyun whined, patting the carpet, yet the members still stood like a stone statues.

Hyung deul~~~ Quickly sit and eat!! I’m hungry~~”, this time Ryeowook get up then pulling Sungmin’s and Yesung’s hands, later shoving them down to sit beside him.

All members just nodded and take their place, still dazed and their eyes cannot help but to stare at Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.

“ Hyung-deul waeyo? Is something wrong?”, Ryeowook asked,

“ A..ani.. really...It’s just....erm...you really didn’t remember what happen?”, Heechul ask, staring intently at Kyuhyun and Ryeowook.

“ Ani...what has happened??”, Kyuhyun asked back, looking at other members before stuffing more pancake into his mouth.

 “ Uhh...it seem they really didn’t remember it, Minnie ah.”, Yesung said, patting Sungmin’s back lightly.

Sungmin gave a bitter smile, but then shake it off, and said “ I already prepared for that anyway..now.. let’s just eat okay?”.

“ Yeahhhhhhhhh...let’s eat !!! I missed uri Wookie’s cooking !!’, Shindong suddenly shouted, lifting the gloomy atmosphere, Eunsihae trio also shouted in excitement. Soon, they all just forget about it and just enjoy their breakfast like usual.

*******************************************************************************************************************

After breakfast, all members except  Eunhyuk and Donghae were lying on the floor, stomach full with foods. They have play rock-paper-scissors game to decide who will wash all the dishes and poor and gullible myeolchi and nemo was selected to do it.

“ Ahhhh....so goood~~”, Kyuhyun rub his slightly bloated stomach, feeling satisfied with delicious meal.

“ Are you really that happy Kyukyu?”, Ryeowook asked, rubbing on Kyuhyun stomach too with his palm.

“ Of course !! Your pancake is the best, although Minnie hyung cooking also the best!!”, Kyuhyun commented.

“ That’s right..ahh...it always make our tummy monster growl..grrr~”, Ryeowook chuckles, making hands gestures like a hungry monters looking for foods.

“ I guess your tummy monster really likes to talk to talk eh, maknaes?”, Sungmin suddenly interrupt, smirking slightly.

“ Yep..our tummy monster are th.....”, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook answered simultaneously, before gasping when they realized the trap question asked.

“ So you two remember it right??”, Yesung crawl closer to the maknaes, dark aura can be feels right now.

“ Ermm...emm...mianhe hyung~~”, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook bowing down, afraid if they’re going to be punished by the hyungs.

“ You know how worried we are when we can’t find you guys with me? Nappeun dongsaengs!”, Sungmin said while his pulling his maknae’s ears when they bowing down at him.

“Awwwwww,,,,hyung~~~appo~~~~”, both maknaes whining, rubbing their slighty red ears  after being released.

“ Serve you right !! Aish this maknaes..”, Yesung said, then smacking the maknaes like a father punishing his children.

“ But..but..ermm...it too embarrassing to admit...”, Ryeowook said, pouting, Kyuhyun nodded and pouting too.

“ What is there to be embarrassed for?”, Heechul and Leeteuk asked, while Siwon just scrunching his famous Shibrows, Kangin and Shindong just chuckles at Siwon’s act.

“ I know, Wookie must be embarrassed to remember that you like to cling at Minnie’s chest.. and also the baby and tummy questions at the beach am I right Kyu, Wookie?”, Yesung guessed, making Ryeowook ,Kyuhyun and even Sungmin blushing red.

“Sungie hyung~~”, whining together, poor Yesung being slap all over his body by Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Sungmin, which do it to cover their embarrassing face.

Suddenly, the room was surrounded with dark aura again...Kyuhyun and Ryeowook can feel the goose bump.  They turn around to see two persons – more exactly Donghae and Eunhyuk standing behind them, wearing a creepy smile.

“ So you must remember that you bullied us right?”, Donghae asked, the always innocent smile have been replaced by a scary smirk.

“ Say you pray...because we will have our revenge!!”, Eunhyuk also smirk, cracking his finger’s bones, then bring out the flour and eggs, ready to be thrown at the maknaes.

“ OMO !!!! Mianhe hyung~~!!!”, with that screaming, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook trying to escape into the bedroom to save their own life, while the Oppa Oppa duo singer still chasing after them, and the other members just watching the dramatic scene, and laughing their off of course.

Fin~
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N  : I’m sorry if the ending was sloppy and messy since I’m rushing to finish it. I was busy preparing for my moved out to my new workplace..but as I said before, I need to finish it since the new place have no internet available for now. Actually there will be one more really short chapter as epilogue, I’ll try to update it soon since tomorrow I will be moving out to my workplace already.
Thank you for waiting, reading and leaving comments  I <3 U all, no matter if you're silent readers or being the lovely one who leave  comments.