Chapter 28 : The Truth Revealed

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

” Hyung, is that possible the spirit changes her mind, taking Kyu and Wookie away from us? Today is only the sixth day. What if something bad happen to them..I..I...oh..Oh My God !!!!”, Sungmin can’t help but to feel worse, his mind filled by bad thoughts.

Yesung snapped from his shock, and grabbed Sungmin shoulders tightly in order to calm the other down. “ Sungmin ah !!.Calm down please...we will try to find them first okay? Maybe they woke up early and went play outside, let’s search for them”.

Yet after an hour of searching all around the cottage area, they still cannot find both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. Sungmin was feeling so desperate, he fall on his knees and began sobbing hard. Lost in words, Yesung kneel down, reaching and hugging Sungmin, try to suppressed his own desperate feeling.

Five minutes of silence and sobbing, Sungmin cellphone ringing. Yesung take it to answer, since Sungmin seem too disturbed by the incidents. Yesung look at the Id, It’s Heechul hyung who called in.

“Heechul hyung..Can’t you call later? Me and Sungmin.....”, Yesung stopped as the person in other line tell something.

“.........”.

 “ Mwo ??!! Why you didn’t tell us earlier?? Aish hyung...Sungmin already crying hard right now....”.

“........”.

“ Ne..be quick or I would not be responsible for what will happen later...Annyeong”.

As soon as Yesung put the call down, Sungmin grab his shoulders, he was really curious of what has happened, “ Wae...wae??”.

“ Aish...it Heechul hyung and our other members fault, they arrived here this early morning. Heechul hyung said they saw Kyu and Wookie already wake up and playing at the window..so the asked them to open the door and just secretly kidnapping them like that”, Yesung explained the conversation he had with Heechul.

“ Mwo??? And they didn’t tell us?? They’re so dead!!”, Sungmin fists his palm, swearing in his mind he would give them a piece of his mind later.

“ Yeah...I already tell them to come here right now or face your wrath. Anyway, let’s go inside..You need to wash your face first”, Yesung stand up, pulling Sungmin along.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Yesung has to hold Sungmin to calm his down as the younger of them seems like ready to kill someone. 15 minutes of waiting...then they heard a footsteps and chatting voices, along with the cute maknaes squeals.

As soon as Sungmin heard it, he rushed to the door, Yesung following behind him and saw the rest of the members, Heechul, Kangin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Shindong, even Leeteuk stood about one and half metres from them.

All of the members stood frozen and flinched by the death glare given to them by Sungmin. The martial art expert was ready to lash out his anger when Kyuhyun and Ryeowook , each was carried by Leeteuk and Heechul, struggle to be released and the little maknaes ran to Sungmin as soon they were freed and hugging him tight, and kiss his cheeks. In response Sungmin also hugged the kids tightly, mumble thank to god the maknaes were safe and sound, forgetting  his anger for a moment.

The members sigh in relief but then froze again when Sungmin stood up, but again, before he could even talk, Leeteuk already stepped out first, and say  “I know you’re angry..but can we go inside first? We need a serious talk anyway".

Sungmin sighed, as much as he was angry and going to kick them all, still his respect for Leeteuk as leader and oldest hyung is bigger than his anger.

“ Fine...come in”.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Some members sat on the sofa, while other took their place on the floor. sit in round on the floor except for Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, both kids were told to play by themselves first, and Ryeowook gladly dragging Kyuhyun away to play with the Kikis at the corner wall.

“ Actually, we already know these kids were our  own Kyuhyunie and Ryeowookie...”, Leeteuk start his talk, only to be cut with shrieked from Yesung and Sungmin.

“ MWO??”, Yesung’s famous crescent eyes widen, almost popping out of shocked.

“ Ho..How you know?”, Sungmin gasped, he too was shocked with the confession.

“ This happen when we all gathering  after all member returning to the dorm...and..”, Shindong continued to tell the stories.

*** Flashback***

Currently the Suju dorm on the 11th floor was occupied by Heechul, Kangin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Shindong, even Leeteuk was present. Since the next day after tomorrow is the Lunar New Year, all of them were given holiday too, means their day off will be end on the same day with Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Yesung.

Since it has been a long time before they could have this group gathering, so they decide to spend it with eating together in the dorm and playing some games. They were a bit disappointed, especially Leeteuk when Heechul told then the KRY+S member were on their own holiday.

After eating, Heechul told Eunhyuk to get into Kyuhyun’s room, to borrow some interesting games. While waiting for it, Heechul told them that Yesung and Sungmin were babysitting the kids with the same names as their maknaes

They were listening with full attention when Eunhyuk come out from the room with Kyuhyun’s laptop, his face all pale white. “I think they’re lying to you hyung..”, Eunhuyk said to all members, showing them the video that  just popped out as soon as he turn on the laptop to copy some game into his own hard disk

Video finished playing...and all the members sat in silence, all were speechless .Kangin snapped out first, demanding that they all should go find them immediately. Heechul immediately run the phone and checked the last call made, and found out the cottage reservation number and ask about the reservation made by Sungmin.

As leader, Leeteuk then command them to get ready, Siwon reached out his phone, calling his father’s company driver, demanding him to send one of the biggest MPV they had to the Super Junior apartment immediately as all the car renting company probably had been closed in the late night.

Soon, all things were prepared and they left to the cottage where Yesung, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook had been staying.

*******************************************************************************************************************

“ And thanks to our superb teamwork plus our banker Siwon, here we are...coming all the way here just to see our cute maknaes as soon as possible before they turn back into normal”, Kangin finished the story.

" Aigooo..uri maknaes neomu kyeopta~”, the EunSiHae trio cooed together, wriggling their bodies like worms to express their feelings.

“ But you just can simply call us and tell us...you guys are sooo...aish !!”, Sungmin  said, his own blonde hair in frustration.

“ That is our revenge! Both of you dare to lie to us especially to me when I already met them”, Heechul said, giving unapproved look.

“ Your sister is there remember? So the argument is invalid”, Yesung retorted back, Heechul just let out a ‘hmmpph’ sound.

“ Well, all damage had done, now all we can do it enjoying the remaining time. But as punishment for lying, only we can plays with them”, Leeteuk said, and the other members cheered and nodded in agreement.

“ What? I refused!”, Sungmin crossed his arm, why they have to be punished anyway when it wasn't really their fault.

“ Ne...plus we only rent this place until afternoon only”, Yesung add in.

“ So..it’s only 9 am in the morning..we still have time...now go prepare us some food..Can’t you see one of us almost going to faint”, Heechul said, pointing at poor Shindong.

“Ahhhhh...I’m hungry~~~”, Shindong groaned.

“ You guys going for a walk and didn’t even eat? That’s strange”, Yesung eyeing them suspiciously, Sungmin only scoff.

“ But it’s the truth. Actually we were almost going into a nearby restaurant for breakfast but Wookie refused it, he start crying and insist to go home, keep calling for Minnie hyung and Cungie hyung”, Donghae explained, rubbing his grumbling stomach.

“ That’s right..and when we try to bribe with ice cream Kyu threat us like this, saying ‘ Bad hyungs...Minnie hyung said breakfast first, then can eat ice cream, Hyungs make Wookie cry, Kyu tell Minnie And Sungie hyung ' with his glare”, Eunhyuk complained, imitating Kyuhyun’s act.

“That’s why we finally decide to call hyung before, to tell you we’re going back. We just stop at small shop and bought few groceries to cook”, Siwon said, he later add that the groceries were still left in the MPV.

“ Fine..I’ll cook...But it’s not because of you guys I’m doing it – obviously I’m still mad... but because of my sweet babies a.k.a Kyu and Wookie wants to eat my cooking then I’ll do it”, Sungmin finally give up, secretly feeling proud since Ryeowook only want to eat food he cooked, and also because Kyuhyun is such a genius kid, remembering all his advices and use it to threaten other hyungs.

“ Then I’ll get the groceries first, give me the car’s key”, Yesung said, handing his hand to receive the key from Siwon.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated!! I thought I’m going to end it in just one chapter, just turning them back into normal and all..but then my weak heart betray me~ secretly I also want to include other members in it and because I become weak to the commenter who want the other members know about the maknaes too... So I decide to extended this story into few more chapters before I really end it =)
Since I have to revise the ending again, so you guys have to wait a little bit more....Anyway, next chapter I will try to include a little bit interaction of the maknaes with other members...hope it will turn out good since I’m still new and not good enough to write so many interaction at one time..  Well, hope you enjoy it..Thank you for waiting, reading and commenting =)