Chapter 18 : Happy Song's Day

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

After having their lunch, Yesung offered to wash all the dishes himself while Sungmin look over at Kyuhyun and Ryeowook in the living room. When both maknaes were sleeping a while ago, Sungmin make their lunch and Yesung is the one who keeps an eye on them

In the living room, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun cuddled together on the sofa while watching cartoons, Sungmin sit between them. Earlier, Ryeowook have refused to lie on the bed all day, he insisted that he’s already fine and wants to get out from bedroom although he can’t walk by himself yet.

At the same time in the kitchen, Yesung unconsciously start singing his latest OST, Gray Paper while doing the dishes and by the time he end the song and finished the dishes, he heard a loud cheer and hands clapping for him. Yesung turned his body and saw Kyuhyun and Ryeowook which being carried by Sungmin clapping their hands.

“Sungie hyung’s voice is so good, Kyu like it!”, Kyuhyun praised him while running to a flushing pink Yesung.

“ Ne! Wookie like it too. Sing again!!”, Ryeowook said, half demanding and half pleading.

“ Then, let’s have a mini karaoke session! ”, Sungmin suggest – he thinks it’s a good activity to pass their time today since Ryeowook cannot actively playing yet.  

“ Of course, why not ~”, Yesung agreed to the idea, it also has been a while since they’re doing the karaoke session to enjoy themselves.

******************************************************************************************************

The four of them enjoys their private karaoke sessions very much. They just randomly shuffled and picked the song from the list. Every time it is Yesung or Sungmin turn to sing or doing a duet, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun would squeal loudly, hands clapping while their eyes filled with amazement and fan-boying over their hyungs. Yesung and Sungmin would chuckles softly, feeling bit weird as they used to hear it from fangirls, not fanbabies or fankids yet they also cannot help feeling proud as they know kids are most honest to their feelings.

Neither Yesung nor Sungmin also can contain their excitement feelings when little Kyuhyun and little Ryeowook looking so passionately sings and doing the hands movement along to the all famous children’s song played on the screens while sitting on the sofa. With such cute expressions and styles, it successfully doubled up all the squeals and fan-boying over their squishy adorable little maknaes.

“Okay...one last song before we stop for dinner”, Yesung announced and start picking the last song, it almost dusk already since they started their karaoke session.

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook squealed even more loudly when the next song were chosen is the Three Bear Song. At first, Ryeowook sang happily too but the moment Yesung, Kyuhyun and Sungmin jumping on the floor to dance, Ryeowook pouted his lips, sulking when he feels he was left behind.

“ Hyuuunggs~~~ Kyu~~~”, Ryeowook whined, causing the happy dancing trio stopped their dances.

“ Waeyo Wookie? ”, Sungmin ask, feeling concern and touching Ryeowook’s hair.

“ Did you feeling sick again?”, Yesung also ask, feeling worried if the fever come again.

 However, Ryeowook just stretched out his arms, pouting his lips more, and not bothering to answer all the questions.

 “Wookie want to dance too?” Kyuhyun try to guess, and bingo!! He earned a slow nod from Ryeowook, the pout still remained on his lips.

“ Ahhh, that’s right..mianhe ~”, both Yesung Sungmin said, just  realizing that Ryeowook cannot stands up too long on his own leg yet.

Sungmin picked Ryeowook up, making the smaller one clings to his body like a koala and said “ Let’s sing and dance together again!!”.

Yesung pushed the re-play button. All four of them face the TV screen again, ready to dance again.

When the music started, they danced again. Yesung pretend to be fat Appa bear, puffing his cheeks and rubbing his hands around his stomach like a pregnant woman, making the little boys laugh loudly at the weird funny expression.

Sungmin hold his hip with one hand, the other hand support Ryeowook's body that been shifted to other side of his hip and shake its along when the song came to the slim umma bear part, while Yesung turn to face Kyuhyun , and teaching him to make the y figures with his hands,copied by Kyuhyun, later they directed the gestures to Sungmin.

When the baby bear parts come, Yesung scooped Kyuhyun up and make him facing Ryeowook which being carried by Sungmin. Grinning together, Yesung and Sungmin let Kyuhyun’s and Ryeowook’s noses touched, and then rubbing their little nose together – like the Maori greeting. The kids and the hyungs burst into laughter afterwards when they found it so funny to do so and later they ended the song with a warm big bear hugs on the floor.

“ That’s so fun!!” Kyuhyun said, after release himself from the bear hugs.

“ Wookie like it!!”, Ryeowook also said happily, still clinging to Sungmin’s neck.

“ Yes...that’s was so fun..but..we have to stop now..I have to make our dinner”, Sungmin said while transferring Ryeowook to Yesung’s arm.

“ That’s right. Now, let’s take a bath together while Minnie hyung cook our dinner”, Yesung tighten his hold on Ryeowook’s body using one hand, while intertwining his and Kyuhyun’s long little fingers with other hand.” We can have small bathroom concert too if you want”, he added later while bringing the kids together to the bathroom.

“ Yeayyy~ concert/concelt!!”.

Sungmin just chuckled while looking at their antics before walking himself to the kitchen.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

An update ~ this was inspired when I remembered watching Sungmin and Ryeowook dancing to Three Bears Song as their punishment

p/s :every ELFs already know this week is the most saddest moment in 2014.. I’m not going to talk about it anymore...let bygones be bygones..And us, let stay together and keep supporting uri wonderful boys especially uri leader #StayStrongParkJungSoo