Of Sulking and Indoor Pool Fun ~

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

 Little Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows at the sight of his little friend, who was pressing himself toward the closed glassed sliding door at their dorm balcony. He walked to Ryeowook’s side, pondering on what have been catching the cuter kid’s interest other than giraffe’s toy. 

“Kyukyu~?”, Ryeowook cooed, tilting his head to met with dark pupil’s owned by the taller kid.

“ Hmm~??”, Kyuhyun hummed in respond, giving his attention.

“ Wookie want to swim in the pool...can we go down thel (there) ?”, the shorter one asked, eyes glint with hope.

“ Eum..Kyu don’t know. Let’s ask Minnie hyung.”, the taller maknae said, pulling the latter’s hand and walk together to ask Sungmin.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Sungmin was revising for his next schedules after their week-off in the living room sofa. He put the papers when he felt something touched his thighs, smiling when saw his beloved maknaes, curiosity clearly printed on their faces.

“ Minnie hyung...ermm..”, Ryeowook fidgeted, not sure how to voice his wish.

“ Ne chagiya?”, putting down the paper, Sungmin look at his duo dongsaengs.

“  Wookie want to swim in the pool. Can Kyu and Wookie go down there?”, Kyuhyun speak of his friend’s behalf, after feeling Ryeowook couldn’t say it.

“ Swimming pool? Ah..mianhe babies..but you can’t go down there..it’s too dangerous”, Sungmin shot an apologetic look at both maknaes, causing both little kids pouted at the denial.

“ If we wait for Cungie hyung..can we go togetel ( together)? ”, Ryeowook tried again, but Sungmin just shake his head.

“ Jebal~~ Kyukyu will help Minnie hyung and Sungie hyung take care of Wookie”, Kyuhyun added protectively (did he realised he also a kid??), only to get the same rejection.

“ Mianhe...even with Sungie hyung, we can’t take you down there. I don’t know how to explain it, but it really will be a big problem if we go there”, Sungmin ruffled his maknaes hairs, feeling sorry for them.

“ Jeongmal andweyo?”, Ryeowook asked again, trying to use his brownish puppy eyes, followed by Kyuhyun large shining black pupils.

“ Jeongmal andweyo “, firming his tone a little, Sungmin try his best not to melt into those pleading watery doe eyes.

Ryeowook puffed his cheeks and pouted his little lips, clearly sulking. Climbing down from the sofa, he grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand without saying anything, signalling to leave their hyung alone. Kyuhyun shot a disapproval look at the blonde hyung, before quietly following his little friend.

“ Yaa~ are you sulking with me??”, the aegyo king called, but the little maknaes just  ignored him.

Sungmin leaned his back on the sofa, heaving out a content sigh. It’s not that common danger that he fears, but to be a famous idols do have its own consequences. To be appeared in public with kids (in this case their own cursed maknaes) will be too much scandalous, plus if there is sasaengs fans out there, they might actually hurt the kids too.

Sungmin sighed again. He stared at the sulking eternal maknae, and the sweet evil maknae who try to cheer his friend up by patting his back. Suddenly a smile crept to his lip as an idea popped into his head. Fishing out his phone, the blonde dialled up for his babysitting partner.

“ Yobseoyo~ Hyung...are you still at your shop? I need your help”, he said, telling on the stories and his idea.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Yesung stepped inside the dorm, bring a big box with him after Sungmin opened the door for him. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook run at him, impatiently asked what he bought for them. Yesung smiled, raising his eyebrows in amusement when he noticed the maknaes just ran passed Sungmin, clearly ignoring him, while the ignored man just pouted at the silent treatment.

“ Aigooo...our maknaes still sulking at Minnie hyung ne?”, putting down the box, he squatted down so the three of them were at eye level.

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were then complaining to Yesung, and while listening to it, Yesung couldn’t help but to chuckles at the cute protests. Sungmin on the other hand just stood, pursuing his lips in deeper pouted, somehow feeling jealous that now Yesung seem the most favourite hyung in the little maknae eyes.

“ Ne..ne~ Arasso..but...look what hyung has bought for us”, Yesung shoved the box in front of the maknaes, receiving loud squeals when they realized it was an inflatable pool.

“ Pool !! Yeay!! Swim~ Swim~~”, both maknae squealed, practically jumping with happiness while hugging the oldest hyung.

“ That’s right...but first....you must thank Minnie hyung. He asked hyung to buy it for you guys”, the owner of coffee shop said, pointing at the other male.

“Leally/ Really??”, both kids asked, looking at their pouting hyung.

Sungmin squatted down while crossing his arms, pretending he was sulking at them.

“Gomawo Minnie hyung~ salanghae/ saranghae~” both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook kissed Sungmin cheeks, who laughed at the exclamation.

“ Isk..isk...there you go. Getting Minnie hyung and then immediately forgetting me~”, this time its Yesung’s turn to pout, pretending to sulking too.

“Mianhe~ salanghae/ saranghae~”, and Yesung laughed when the maknaes gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheeks too.

“ Hmm..but seriously hyung, do you have to buy the biggest one, even we can fit in it”, after taking a good look at the box, Sungmin cannot help but to comment.

“  That’s my intention, I want us to join them too. Beside it’s just us four in this dorm without other members. It’s okay to have fun on our own all day long without disturbing anyone”, Yesung replied, and Sungmin couldn’t agree more than that.

***********************************************************************************************************************

After pumping the inflatable pool, they place it near to the balcony – fortunately the balcony had water tap and water drainpipe (for the laundry purposes) so it easier to filled the pool, and to disposed the water later. It will take for the pool to be fully filled, so the two adults and two kids went to change their clothes first.

Wearing bear and giraffe printed short, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook ran to the pool in high excitement. But then, their steps halted and eyes widen when they spotted something floating in the water.

1..2...3..

“ AHHHHH!!”, the little maknaes screamed, causing their hyung to rushed to their side.

“ Wae ?? Wae??”, Sungmin asked, voice a bit panicked.

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook didn’t answer, hiding behind Sungmin’s legs, both of them pointed into the pool.

Yesung look at the pointed direction and the laughed when he noticed the floating thing. Somehow, a common cherry-sized bug had an ill- fate, poorly being drowned in the pool. Famously known as bug collector among Elfs, he picked the poor creature out from the water and placed it on his palm.

 “ Do you know why kids should not entered the pool without any adults with them? It’s because you might become like this”, the husky voice owner said, showing the black bug on his palm to his dongsaengs, causing both Kyuhyun and Ryeowooks gasps.

“ Kyu and Wookie will turn into bugs?? “, with such cute surprised innocent face, Kyuhyun asked, voice in serious tone.

“ Bugs?? Noooo~~!!”, Ryeowook wailed, the thought of beings turn into bugs clearly scaring him.

Yesung and Sungmin burst into laughters, holding on their stomach as they heard the innocent words from Kyuhyun and the reaction from Ryeowook, leaving the maknaes in more confusion.

“ Hahaha..Aniyo... it’s not like that..haha~...you won’t turn into bugs dear~”, still laughing, Sungmin try to calm himself down.

“ Aigoo..my stomach hurts~ Hahaha..hahaha~ Never mind...just promised that you will never go inside water without hyungs, arraso?”, Yesung said after his laugh finally subside.

“ Okay~~”, both maknaes nodded their head, although they still didn’t understand the reason, but they decide to leave the confusion behind.

Yesung and Sungmin stepped into the pool first, convincing Kyuhyun and Ryeowook who still feeling uncertain that they won’t turn into bugs in the water. Soon, all of them engulfed themselves, playing happily. Kyuhyun pretended to be a shark, chasing a laughing Ryeowook who paddled his legs in the water. Yesung and Sungmin joined the play, pretending they were the sea monsters, chasing both maknaes in turn. Another time, the hyungs just hold the maknaes body so they’ll float at water surface, at the kids will flaps their arms and legs, feeling like an Olympic swimmer.

They played for almost three hours, soon, both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook shivered, skins already crinkled like raisins. Yesung and Sungmin decide they had enough for the day, and they ended it with nice quick shower and get dressed. Yesung discarded the water and, while waiting for PVC pool to be dried, Sungmin already ordered chicken and pizza for their lunch and now they all were digging in the foods, being hungry after all the water play.

It’s nice to have indoor pools anyway,, even it just an inflatabe one ~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers~ Long time no see~ I've been busy with works nowaday..but I missed writing * it took me one week to finished this >.<~
and I feel  the title and ending is quite lame* Anyway~  Hope you guys enjoy reading it.. Kamsahamnida~ ^^


p/s : I hope I can steal time to join the Kyuwook writing contest (Sajangnim~...give me a break juseyo..LOL~)