Chapter 1 : A week day off ~

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

For the next seven days Yesung, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are free. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung were given holidays by SME after finishing their KRY tour concert. While Sungmin also given a week-off  after finishing his musical in Japan. Hence, they are the only four left in the dorm since  Siwon still in Taiwan for his drama. Heechul and Leeteuk are still serving in the army while Kangin was having short holiday with his family after being released. Meanwhile Donghae and Eunhyuk were busy promoting their new singles.

*********************************************************************************************************

The sunshine slips through the curtain, lighting up the rooms, waking up Sungmin gently with its warm rays. Rubbing his eyes, Sungmin yawned slightly before turning his body, facing the other bed opposite him. For a moment he was surprised to see Yesung instead of Kyuhyun on the bed. Sungmin walk to the bed and sit on it.

"Hyung...Sungie hyung..wake up..”.

"Ehmmmh, Minnie –ah..waeyo? i’m still sleepy..”,Yesung mumbled, slightly opened his eyes .

"Hyung,why are you sleeping here?” Sungmin ask.

"Ooh..that’s because Kyu and Wookie having a sleepover, he’s forcing Wookie to play a new game”.

“Ahhh..I see...but it’s morning already and I’m hungry. Let’s go downstairs, perhaps Wookie already cook us some breakfast . Hyung can use  our dorm bathroom, I have extra toothbrush. I’ll go wash up first”, Sungmin said and start walking to the bathroom. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Both Sungmin and Yesung take decide to walk down the stairs instead of elevator, after all it only one floor difference, and it may serve as light exercise in the morning. Yesung noticed  that Sungmin  keep giving him a quick curiosity glance.

“ Am I too handsome that you keep looking secretly at me?”, Yesung  ask, slightly smirking and wink to teased sungmin.

“ Yah hyung ! Don’t you dare do that me...I’m not your fangirl..isk~”, Sungmin huffed.

“Ok,ok..I’m kidding, but don’t deny that you keep looking at me..there is something you want to ask?”.

“ Aniyo...ermm..it’s just ...I feel a little bit weird that Kyu and Wookie having sleepover for some new game..Hyung know that Wookie is not really up to game right?”. Sungmin can’t help but to wonder about it.

“ Actually Kyu did ask me...well... more to forcing me to play with him, but I really tired and want to sleep after KRY concert. And Minnie, you do know very well how scary is grumpy Kyu will get if no one playing along with him when he want it..and that’s why our sweet kind Wookie offered himself to play with him”.

 “ Aaahh...so Wookie is your shining knight in armour..hahaha~ you’re funny hyung..Kyu won’t kill you..He’s just going to bugging you all day... why he didn’t ask me to play with him? after all I’m his roommate”.

“ Are you sulking Minnie? Haha~  Kyu said he think  you didn’t like that type of game..That’s why he didn’t ask you at the first place”, Yesung said, he can’t help to chuckled looking at pouting Sungmin.

“  I am not sulking..stop teasing me !! aish~ By the way,what kind of game it is?”

“But you’re adorable when sulking..ok..ok...stop glaring at me..hmmmm...I don’t exactly know, that CD game was placed among our gifts by the fans..you know Kyu will be excited to try it as soon as possible right? Just looking at it, I can tell it was something about dark supernatural powers. It does give out a dark aura”.

“ Hmmmm..dark supernatural powers eh? Then i’m glad Kyu didn’t ask me..but I thought hyung like that kind of game?”.

“ Yeppp, but I do treasure my bed, my pillow and my sleep more than a game..besides i can play it later, we still have a week off”.

“ Yes..but poor Wookie has to take your place before that”.

“ Ahh...you know Wookie has soft heart towards members, especially on Kyu right, Minnie?”.

“ Neh..Wookie is just too kind to others.. especially to Kyu...Kyu is such a lucky brat...being spoiled all the way by Wookie”.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hai~~chapter 1 is up !! most of this story will have more focused on yesung and sungmin since they are going to babysit the maknaes.. few earlier chapters will be on them..however, the will be kyuhyun and ryeowook part too later ( i'm a big shipper of them lol).. thank you for those subscribers..i'm shocked * wipe tears*never expected to have that many since i'm just writing tp pass my time..thank you *bow*

 
and do pardon my grammar or spelling mistakes =)