Chapter 12 : Hyung-deul’s Immature Bickering part 1 – Of Funny Names, Battles & Hidden Plans

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

“Ah..I think we should make another introduction session since they don’t remember you at all”. Yesung glance at Changmin and Minho.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“ That’s right, they also might be confuse because we have ‘Min’ in our name”, Sungmin added, referring to Changmin and Minho.

“Come here Wookie, sit with me,” Yesung pulled Ryeowook hand so the toddler sit on his lap.

“ Kyu..come here”, Sungmin patted his lap, signing to Kyu to sit on in.” Now, let the hyungs introduce themselves.

“ Annyeong~, I’m Choi Minho, you can call me Minho hyung”. He waved his hand, trying to act cute.

“ Annyeong Minho hyung, Kyu imnida”, Kyuhyun flashed his charming smile.

“ Annyeong Mino hyung, Wookie imnida~”, Ryeowook greet cheerfully, waving back cutely.

“Ppffttt, Mino..hahaha”, Yesung chuckled but then pouted when Minho shot back, saying,” he called you Cungie hyung too”.

“Kekekeke”, Changmin and Sungmin hold their laughter, can’t agree more with Minho.

“ Annyeong, I’m Max Chang.. ..”, he didn’t finished yet when the little kids butted in together, saying “ Jjang?”

“ Hahaha, you’re cute kids~. I was thinking to let you all call me Changmin hyung, but Jjang hyung sound better”, Changmin claim, feeling proud of the nicknames.

“ Nope, I refused!!", Yesung protest.

" Me too, if Changmin, they might simplify into Minnie, that already mine", Sungmin also protest.

"Just call him Max hyung, it easier to call”, Minho suggested, agreeing with his both sunbaenims. 

Actually Yesung, Sungmin and Minho has the same thought, there’s no way they’re going to let the kids call him “great hyung”.

" Annyeong Max hyung~", both kids smile, displaying their white teeth.

“Hmphhh, you guys just jealous”, Changmin pouted, crossing his arms.

*********************************************************************************************************

“ Cungie hyung...Wookie hungry”, turning his head up to face Yesung, Ryeowook start his complain.

“ Me too, playing makes me hungry , Minnie hyung”, Kyuhyun complain too, poking his own stomach lightly.

“Ahh...so your tummy monsters talks again eh?”, Sungmin smile teasingly, getting up from the sofa - after all he know that it almost lunch time.” I’ll go and prepare today’s lunch”.

“ I’ll help you Minnie, We got guests today so it must be handful if you’re alone doing it”. Yesung also got up from the sofa.

“ Thanks hyung. So Changmin-ah, Minho ah, can you guys help us playing with our little makneas?” Sungmin ask, feeling a little bit uneasy to ask such a favour.

“ Of course, no problem hyungs”, that was the reply from Changmin.

“ Definitely no worries. Ahh...it reminds me of the days taking care of Yoogeun”, Minho reminiscence his days from Shinee Hello Baby.

“You’re right. I really think you’re the best father at that time”, Sungmin smiled, remembering how he and Ryeowook spending the times watching the program.

“ Emm..by the way Changmin, you can play the games with Kyuhyun , it’s connected to the TV. Believe me, he’s pretty good at it. I didn’t mean Starcraft though – it’s not the game for little kids, just the Angry Bird and Street Fighter game. The last time I’m having Street Fighter battle with him I totally lost the battles,” Yesung warned the younger.

“Really??”, Changmin shuddered at the thought, his pride going to crush if he lost to a kid – although he’s aware for the fact Kyuhyun is King of Gamer among the Kyu-line.

“ And Minho can play with Wookie. He usually engrossed in playing zoos with the plushies. But you can teach him to draw. We bought some drawing sets yesterday, It should be in the TV cabinet’s drawer”, Minho nodded his head after hearing Sungmin words, then carrying Ryeowook on his hips to the drawers.

*********************************************************************************************************

After feeling convinced that Changmin and Minho will play well with their precious little maknaes, Sungmin and Yesung headed toward the kitchen.

Changmin and Kyuhyun sat in front of the TV, hands tightly holding the consoles, .they choose to play Street Fighter game.

“ So Kyu, You ready to have the battle with  your JJang Max hyung?”, Changmin challenging while smirking slightly at Kyu. Much to his surprise, Kyuhyun smirked back, while saying confidently “ I’m going to win!”.

While the duo game maniac having their battle, Minho entertain Ryeowook, who wants to draw his beloved giraffes. Secretly he also teaching the little kid how to spell and say his name correctly too * aigoo minho yaaaa >.< *

Suddenly a loud screams filling the living room – one scream of victory and another screams in agony.

“ YEEEAAYYY!! I wiiiiiiiinnn !!! Max hyung lost..Hahahaha”, Kyuhyun dancing happily, feels very proud of himself.

From the kitchen Yesung shout “ I told you he’s unbeatable !!” to Changmin. Sungmin join along, shouting “ well done baby !!”.

“ Andwaeeeeeeeee, how come I lost this game to a kid”, Changmin cries, now rolling on the floor *poor Changmin*

Minho and Ryeowook looking at the scene then looking at each other before focusing back on their drawing and Minho special lessons – he still determined to get Ryeowook call his name correctly.

‘ Let them be, Wookie. Now let’s try again, say Min...Ho....”, he said while pointing to his name on the paper.

“Mi...nooo~”, Ryeowook chanted while tilting and shaking his head to left and right cutely.

“ Aigoo....so cute~.....because you’re cute I think I just give up only for you”, pinching Ryeowook chubby face, he sighed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updating~ It may take a while before I update again for the holidays ~~ Hope you guys enjoy it and enjoy happy times with your family too^^
Thanks for reading, commenting & subscribing =)