Chapter 6 : The Shopping Spree part 1 – Of Sungmin’s Groceries List and Yesung Ideas

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

The next morning..

Ryeowook was playing happily with huge piles of giraffe and bunny plushies – thanks to the ELFs, while Kyuhyun was lying on the sofa, engrossing himself in Fruit Ninja game– Yesung lend his iPad to him. Ryeowook bring few of his plushies and put it on Kyuhyun’s stomach and leg. Kyuhyun let out a small giggle when he realized half of his body were covered with the plushies. He then put down the iPad down for a while and took one giraffe plushies before pressing its mouth to Ryeowook’s cheeks, successfully making the latter laugh heartily.

They just finished with simple breakfast. Fortunately there still some bread and chocolate milk left. Based on his experiend in charity events, Sungmin know kids can be picky on foods. So he made tuna sandwiches, thank God neither Kyuhyun nor Ryeowook having problems with that – although Kyu removed all the salad dressing.

Yesung just sit on another sofa, watching both of them playing, almost squealing loudly at the cuteness of the maknaes. Then, Sungmin come out from the kitchen, his lips slightly frowning and then sat down beside Yesung with a paper list in his hand.

“ Sungie Hyung, we need to buy some groceries, at least supplies until the end of this week. I just checked the kitchen, and it seems we’re out of food stock, only few ramen packs left”, Sungmin said while handing the list to Yesung.

“I’m not surprised our kitchen is almost empty now. Since we all were quite busy with packed schedules nowadays. If only us, that would be not problem of eating ramen, but we can’t feed the kids with too much ramen”, Yesung replied back, looking at the list.

“  Hyung right. I don’t want them to have bad stomach or fall sick. It would just make the revival process slower. We also should buy enough supplies, so we don’t have to go out again”. We don’t have to buy kids clothes and shoes, since I have few pairs of them; hopefully it is the right size for Kyu and Wookie”.

“ Eh, you have kids clothes in the dorm?”, Yesung was amused to hear about it.

“ Ne, I bought it before. It is going to be donated at the next charity event for poor families. We could use it first. I will buy another later. But we still have to buy milks and few pyjamas for the maknaes though since we don’t have that”.

“ Oooh..I see. Then, we should go out now. Our fans should be in school right now. Even noona fans should be working in the office. But as usual, we need to do some undercover too”. Yesung said.

"Kyu, Wookie, come on,let’s get ready for shopping..and  hyung, why are you looking at me like that?”. Sungmin asked, noticing the glints in his hyung’s stare.

“ Actually Minnie, I have another good idea”.

*********************************************************************************************************

 “ Ahhh...you looks pretty Minnie-ah, right Kyu, Wookie?”, Yesung smile widely, satisfied with his idea.

“ Neeeeeee, so pretty”, Kyu said, placing his thumb up.

“ Emm emm, so bewipul ( beautiful)”, Wookie nodded, approving previous comments.

“ Why I have to cross dress as a woman ?”, Sungmin huffed.

“ Because it’s quite weird for two young guys walking sides to sides and shopping together with kids in public. Hahaha, plus I’m just too handsome to cross dress as woman”, Yesung shrugged his shoulder, silently feeling grateful that he has manly features.

“ Hmmphhh..I hate to admit but you sure have a point, hyung. Now, let’s go to the car”. Sungmin reach for Wookie’s little hands.

Yesung took Kyu’s right hand, and start walking to the door when he noticed Ryeowook and Sungmin didn’t walk along. Ryeowook stretched out his arms towards Sungmin, jumping slightly. His mouth uttered “ Hyung..jeballll~~”, and using his best doe eyes so that Sungmin will carry him.

Sungmin sigh, actually he didn’t want to carry him since he was wearing woman shoes from their Supershow wardrobe collections - thank God the heels were only two inchs. But again, he’s weak to Ryeowook, especially when he was so cute like this. Sungmin crouched down and carry Ryeowook, balancing him on his hips. Ryeowook immediately snuggle closer to Sungmin’s chest.

“ I guess Wookie really like your chest..hahaha~”, Yesung teased.

“ Hyung, just shut up and walk “, Sungmin huffed again.

“ Kekekeke, Kyu, you want to be carried too?”, Yesung then asked the little boy beside him.

“ No... I’m a big boy, Wookie is baby, so it’s okay”, Kyu replied in cool manner.

“ Haha, I like it, I always know we’re the same type...the cool type”, Yesung  then take two pair of sunglasses on the table, he put one on his own face and another one on Kyuhyun.

“ Y-style”, he then said, high-fiving with Kyu.

“ Hyung !! Kyu !! Hurry up “, Sungmin shouted.

“ Oww,, the princess is mad, let’s walk faster Kyu..kekekeke~”.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading, leaving cute comments & to the new subscribers~ It really makes my day^^

p/s : I loooooooooove Yesung idea LOL