Chapter 29 : Member -deul’s Special Task ! – part 1

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

Yesung and Sungmin start busying themselves in the kitchen and it will take a long time since they have to prepare meals for the whole group, and no one even volunteered themselves to help, saying this is the only chance to play with the little maknaes.

But Sungmin is not going to be easy on the other members, so he gave a special task – he told them to give their Kyuhyun and Ryeowook a proper wash up – well  were still in pyjamas when all the members ‘kidnapped’ them before.

And since the bathroom is not going to fit them all, they divided the task – Siwon and Kangin will help the kids wash up the face and brush the teeth first, Heechul and Leeteuk will bath them, while Donghae, Eunhyuk and Shindong will dressed them later.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Task one : Brushing The  Teeth

Kangin lifted Ryeowook and Kyuhyun, placing the little bodies to sit on the spacious bathroom sink while waiting for Siwon tu put on toothpaste on their tiny toothbrushes. In the mean time, Kangin open the water tap, and instructed namdongsaengs to wash up the faces and then rinse their mouth first.

Siwon then handed the toothbrushes with strawberry flavour toothpaste to little maknaes, but Kyuhyun and Ryeowook only stare at it, frowning, crossing their arm and pouted in silence.

Confused, Siwon and Kangin look at each other, shrugging their shoulders before turning back the attention to the pouting maknaes.

“ What’s wrong Kyuie, Wookie?”, Siwon ask, automatically furrowing his famous Shibrows.

“ Minnie hyung and Sungie hyung always help Kyu and Wookie brush teeth”, Kyuhyun answered, giving the most richest member a boring stare.

“ Ciwon hyung bad..Kangin hyung bad..Wookie want Minnie and Cungie hyung..huk~“ Ryeowook lips starts quivering, ready to cry his eyes out.

““ Aigoo..aigoo...Wookie don’t cry...hyungs wil help ne?”, Kangin cooed, scooping the eternal maknae up on his hip.

“ Ahhh, so that’s why, then Kyu, here with hyung”, Siwon nodded cooly in understand, then scooping Kyuhyun up on his hip too.

With that, little Cho teeth were brushed the Choi, and little Kim was being helped by the big Kim.  Both kids open their small mouths wide like a baby tiger yawning, scrunching their faces when the feel like to gag.

Few seconds of brushing, both Kangin and Siwon told the maknaes to spit out the paste in which Kyuhyun and Ryeowook do it easily – looks like Yesung and Sungmin did well in teaching them. Two more time of brushing, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook finally gurgled and rinse their tiny mouth with clean water before Kangin and Siwon wipe out their mouth with small clean towel.

‘ Now, let hyung see your teeth...say cheese~”, Kangin said the cheese word, following by little Kyuhyun and little Ryeowook, showing their perfect teeth set.

“ Good !! All clean and white like pearls “, Siwon complimented the maknaes, causing them to smile even wider.

“ Go..ma...wo ~”, Ryeowook said, and kissed Kangin’s cheeks, then chuckles when he feel ticklish at his hyung’s hair stubbles on the sideburn and chin. Kangin just had to brush his chin again at Ryeowook cheeks, making the latter squeals more.

“ Awwwww, I’m jealous......Kyu..give hyung poppo too ne ? ne??~”, Siwon leaned his face towards Kyuhyun, lips, but the kid just push it away with his hand, mouthing  “ Ewwww~ no~”.

Siwon pouted his lips, sulking at the rejection, when suddenly Ryeowook grab his face using small hand and kissed on his cheeks, again chuckles since Siwon also has stubbles, like Kangin.

“ Kyu want poppo too ~~”, not wanting to lose, Kyuhyun also pouted in jealousy, demand a kiss from his little friend.

Ryeowook gladly grabbed his pale white skin little friend, and give him a long chu <3 on his right cheek, both kids smiling brightly after that.

Siwon and Kangin scoffed and pouted, both thinking ‘ Kyu is a one lucky brat’. Neverthless, both Kangin and Siwon then put the kids down when they saw Heechul and Leeteuk coming over with towels and toiletries, ready to take turn bathing their little precious maknaes.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Kangin and Siwon are such a good hyungs although being bullied by the maknaes~  Wookie is just as sweet as candy and yes, Kyu is really one lucky brat =P
p/s : I decide to make it into short parts since I really cannot write the whole members interaction in one chapter, I’ve tried it and it turn out to be so confusing even for me as a writer...Ahh...I really should read and learn more~
Next updates should be up in one or two days since it just a short chapter ~ Stay tune for more adorable hyungs-maknaes interaction =)
Thank you for reading and leaving comment <3