Chapter 22 : Heebum’s Jealousy

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

Heebum taking a nap on the living room carpet after her bath and meal time. It was a calm and peaceful day, Yesung and Sungmin are busy making preparation for their ‘secret plan’ for the kids later.

As usual, Kyuhyun plays with his black PSP while lying comfortably on the sofa. Breaking away his gaze from the PSP for a while, Kyuhyun would laughs when he feels something being put on his body. And it was none other than Ryeowook who caused it. Somehow it has become Ryeowook’s habit to cover the lower half of Kyuhyun’s body with lots of plushies whenever his best friend was lying down, never once Kyuhyun complained about it though.

The laughing from the kids waking up Heebum from her nap .She yawned, stretching her body and looked at the two kids, especially Ryeowook who kept coming back and forth to Kyuhyun to place the plushies. Heebum trailed along behind Ryeowook’s foots, wagging her tail while following the eternal magnae but it seem Ryeowook is too engrossed with his play with Kyuhyun and just ignoring her.

Heebum nuzzled her head at Ryeowook foots and purring, try to get the attention from the kids. Ryeowook crouched down, patted her head for a while before continue stacking up the plushies on Kyuhyun body, and Kyuhyun? You all know the game maniac is more interested on his PSP and the plushies, thus totally ignoring Heebum.

The female cat sulked after being ignored (if a cat could pout you will see her pouting lips) and decide to have small revenge. She jumped on the sofa, startling both little maknaes and causing Kyuhyun to jolt up while Ryeowook falls backward on his . Heebum start messing up with the plushies, and shoving half of it down from the sofa using her paws.

“ Heebum!! Let go of Wookie’s plushies~~”, Kyuhyun raised his voice one octave when he saw Heebum pound on one of the giraffe’s neck and bite it.

Heebum stare with her round feline eyes at Kyuhyun, before continue biting and chewing on the poor stuffed animal.

“ Heebum don’t bite Kiki!!!”, Ryeowook let out his high pitch vocal to screams while tugging his beloved stuff animals, Kyuhyun also join to help his little friend, hoping Heebum to let it go.

“Let it go!! Heebum!! Kiki~~~~~~” the screams and pleas from both little maknaes caused Yesung and Sungmin left their preparation and rush out to the living room, only to witness an absurd situation of tug of war between the kids and  the cat.

“ What’s happening here?”, Sungmin asked, walking quickly to the kids.

“ Minnie hyung~~ Heebum bite my Kiki...hikkss ..hikss..”, with teary eyes, Ryeowook run to Sungmin’s embraced while pointing to Heebum.

“ Heebum is naughty !! Sungie Hyung...help Kyu palli!!”, Kyuhyun said, still tugging the plushies.

“ Ne ne~”, Yesung scooped Heebum onto his lap, pinned her under his left armpit and using his fingers to pry Heebum’s jaw open. Kyuhyun immediately grab the giraffe plushies and give it to Ryeowook, which happily received by the latter.

“ Kiki~ Heebum bad kitty !!”, Ryeowook said, glaring at Heebum while clutching his Kiki tightly.

Sungmin pulled Ryeowook and Kyuhyun along and sit down on the floor with the kids on his laps.“ No..Heebum is not a bad kitty. Ther must be reason why she act like that.”, he said.

“ But she bite Kiki”, Ryeowook shook his head, defending his reason.

“ Poor Kiki~..Heebum is bad”, Kyuhyun said, backing up Ryeowook

“ Well, hyung think Heebum just jealous of you two. What did you do before she starts to bite Kiki?” Yesung asked while the feline’s chin and the cat purred softly.

“ Kyu just play with PSP..”, the little sweet evil maknae answered as innocent as possible.

“ Wookie put Kiki and Kiki and mole (more) Kiki on Kyu Kyu..”, Ryeowook replied, also looking as innocent as ever.

“ See...that’s why Heebum is jealous, because Kyu and Wookie ignored her and just play with each other”, Sungmin explained to his dongsaengs.

“Hnn..mianhe Heebum”, both kid apologize, Heebum’s head and ear, the cat responds with a low long “meow~~”.

“ So you guys play with Heebum too ok? Minnie hyung and I still have to pack our things”, Yesung said, he wants to finished the preparation so they can get going as soon as Heebum being return to Heejin noona.

“ Where are we going?”, Kyuhyun ask enthusiastically.

“ We move house?” Ryeowook also asked out of curiosity.

“It’s a secret! Cannot tell you~ hahaha~”, Yesung winked, and ruffled both his maknaes soft and fluffy hairs, after all he and Sungmin has agree to make the plan as a secret from the kids.

“ Aaaawwwwwwww”, both kid whined and pouted their lips.

“  No no no ~..don’t pout like that..Kyu and Wookie like surprise right? So now be nice and play with Heebum okay?”, Sungmin cannot help but to pinch Ryeowok’s high boned cheek and Kyuhyun’s chubby cheek because the kids looks so cute and adorable when pouting like that.

“ Okay~”, the little maknaes give up, still pouting cutely when Yesung hands the cat to Ryeowook and left into the other room with Sungmin.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yep~ even a nice cat could hurt your plushies when they are annoyed ~ at least my cats did it kekeke~
Hope you enjoy this update. Thank you for reading and leaving comments <3
p/s : I've manage to finish this before I'm going back to my home village..since there in no computer or wireless, so I'm not able to write & update it for some time..sorry if you found any grammar mistakes~