Chapter 13 : Hyung-deul’s Immature Bickerings part 2 – Natural Affection vs Forced Gwiyomi~

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

After having their lunch, Minho helps Sungmin with the cleaning the dishes. Changmin was playing the new Lego sets with Kyuhyun –  his pride already hurt from losing the game battle before, thus he doesn’t want to play it again . Yesung was looking at Ryeowook who still drawing another giraffe when his phone rings again. After a few minutes talk, he stands up and grabs his car key.

“ Sungmin ah, I’m going Mouse & Rabbit shop for a while. I need to sign a few documents. I’ll be back later”.

“Ne hyung, don’t worry. I still have Changmin and Minho to help me watching the kids.”, Sungmin replied from the kitchen.

“ Alright. Oh...you don’t have to cook for dinner. I think I’ll just grab some foods from the shop later”, Yesung said, walking to the door.

Yesung just stand up straight at the door after finish wearing his boots, when suddenly he felt a grip at his knee on pants. He turns his body and looks down to see his two precious little dongsaengs, giving out curious looks.

“ Cungie hyung, where ale(are) you going”?, the smaller one of the two ask.

“ Can we go with hyung?”, this time the taller one ask.

Yesung crouched down, so he was at the same eye level with them. “ Mianhe, but you guys cannot go. Hyung have some business to do”, he explained which was responded by two pouting kids.” But..hyung will buy something for you guys. What do you wants”?

“ I want ice- cleams (creams) !!”, Ryeowook declared, happily jumping.

“ I want chocolates !!”, Kyuhyun shout excitedly also jumping along.

“ Ne... ne..arasso. Hyung go out first. Annyeong~”, ruffling both kids hair, he bid good bye.

“ Annyeooong~~~~”.

**********************************************************************************

Yesung open the dorm door, apparently it’s already dinner time. His hands were full with paper bags which contain their dinner boxes. But the moments his stepped inside the dorm, his mind turned into confusion after seeing the scene in front of his eyes.

 - Sungmin was holding his stomach, rolling on the floor, he look like almost going to die of too much laughing.

 - Kyuhyun crossed his arm, standing in front of the low table while making I. Don’t. Want. To. Do. It – face.

 - Minho and Changmin sit down at the table, fingers clasped together, while having their head slumped on the table and

 - Ryeowook who was standing between Minho and Changmin, using both his hand to patting his other two hyung’s head like he     was petting a cats.

“ Did I miss something interesting here?”, Yesung asked, bringing all the paper bags to the dinner  table.

“ Ahh...hyung..* pant pant*ahaha...you’re back *pant pant*”. Sungmin sat up, take deep breath before continuing his word. “It’s really funny hyung. You should see Minho and Changmin faces when they begging and still being refused by Kyu to do gwiyomi.”

“ Gwiyomi??Let me guess, Kyuhyun refused to do it, right?”, Yesung said from the kitchen. “ He only do that for fanservice or when he wants something from us”.

“ But now he’s in a kid form, and a kid always doing gwiyomi..I’m not going to give up!”, Minho whining.

“ That’s right, Ryeowook doing it easily when we ask him”, Changmin also not giving up yet.

“ Hahaha~ Kyuhyun is a special case . He didn’t like doing excessive skinship too, have you ever seen his funny face whenever Siwon hyung try to hug him on stage? But if you still want to try then good luck”, Yesung said while fishing out dinner boxes from the paper bag.

“Yeah, good luck trying!Hahahaha~ I’m going to help Sungie hyung set up the dinner first”, Sungmin get up, still holding on his stomach.” Talk about food, Kyu doesn’t even let me and Sungie hyung fed him too, you know”, Sungmin walks to the kitchen.

While waiting for dinner to be set, Changmin and Minho continue persuading Kyuhyun to do gwiyomi. Sometimes Ryeowook will look up at them from his plushies and clapping his hands along but still no response from Kyuhyun.

The duo ‘Min’ of Kyu-line continue teaching the gwiyomi movement, doing dorky dance, acting cute , doings doe eyes  even threatening Kyuhyun  of not letting him to play his game again if he doesn’t want to do it.

To be honest, they feel jealous towards Ryeowook, how he can steal Kyuhyun’s attention just with just a simple call “Kyu~~~~”. Just to say, Kyuhyun was totally ignoring them now but playing with Ryeowook and the plushies again.

Feeling annoyed at the disturbance, Kyuhyun get up and try to run from the place only to be chased by them. Since his little legs cannot make him run faster, soon he was trapped at the corner of the wall. Kyuhyun feel devastated when he saw the two walk to him and let out a yell  “ Hyungs !! Let me go!!”.

Changmin and Minho grin evilly while approaching Kyuhyun, saying “You cannot run anymore”, but then gasped in shock when they feel their back and head being hit with something.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
p/s : Changmin & Minho is going to be in biiiiiiig trouble for annoying my baby Kyu..hehehe =P