**** Epilogue ****

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

Six months later....

Super Junior members carry out their activities like normal days. Leeteuk  is still serving in the military based, while Kangin and Heechul has ended their training and now joining the rest, all were busy preparing for their new album and world tour.

Currently, all active members were hanging out together in their 11th floor dorm. They have given two days off after finishing their first concert for SuperShow 5 in Seoul. They already had dinner cooked by chef Ryeowook, assisted by Sungmin, and now having delicious strawberry pudding as dessert.

While enjoying the dinner, they also watching “ Daddy where are you going?” programme – actually Heechul want to watch it since there are his sunbae-nim in that program. They were all engrossed with the cuteness from the kids, when suddenly Heechul blurted out a sudden question that make everybody else almost choked with their pudding.

“ Say maknaes...I’m curious about something...When you turn into normal condition, did you guys were at that time?”, Heechul squinted his feline eyes suspiciously at Kyuhyun and Ryeowook.

“ Chullie hyung !!”, Ryeowook yelp in embarassement, face palming himself.

“ ert hyung! Of course we’re not , well..almost.”, Kyuhyun try to stay cool, although his red ears tells everything.

“ So..what happen actually when you two become normal again?”, Kangin ask, his curiosity being shared with other members too, who now focus all their eyes and ears toward the maknaes.

“ Erm...actually....”, Ryeowook start his story.

*** flashback***

Ryeowook open his eyes, his body feels so hot and now he was drenching with sweats. Looking around in the dim light, the toddler saw all his hyungs were scattered on the carpet and mattress, sleeping so soundly. He tried to wake them up, but failed. The kid suddenly realized his best friend Kyukyu was not there, but then he heard water splashing from the bathroom.

Ryeowook went into the bath room, and found Kyuhyun, wrapping his small body with a huge towel, waters still dripping from his wet body onto the floor.

“ Kyukyu have bath?”, little Ryeowook ask, causing Kyuhyun startled a bit a sudden intrusion.

“ Ehmm..Kyu feels hot, and Kyu pyjama wet with sweats. Wookie want to have bath too?”,

“ Eumm..Wookie also feel hot...but..but Wookie scaled ( scared) if alone”, playing with his pyjama hem, Ryeowook admitted his fear to being alone in bathroom.

“ Then, Kyu will wait outside when Wookie have bath okay?”, Kyuhyun said, and sit on the floor outside the bathroom.

Five minutes later, Ryeowook also finished bathing – actually just splashing the water onto his body, and wrapping his small body with huge towel too. Ryeowook went to Kyuhyun, which now almost falling asleep at the bathroom wall.

“ Kyukyu...Wookie done..let go weal (wear) clothes”, Ryeowook shook his sleepy friend’s shoulder.

“ Alright..let’s go into the bedroom”, yawning a little, Kyuhyun get up, holding his towel tightly around the chest, and start wobble toward the bedroom, and Ryeowook also trailing behind him like a duckling.

Reaching the bedroom, the little kids were searching for clothes to wear, when suddenly Kyuhyun feels his eyelids become more and more heavy, and a moment later, he just saw darkness – his body falls on the floor, luckily it was carpeted.

Ryeowook was shocked to see Kyuhyun fainted, and running to him with difficulties because of the towel. He kneeled down and shook Kyuhyu’s body, trying to wake him up. When Kyuhyun give no response, Ryeowook burst into tears, just to feel his body become heavy, later he also faint, body lying beside Kyuhyun.

*** flashback end***

“ Then...when we came to our sense again, our body already turn into normal”, Kyuhyun end his story.

“ The towel covered our lower body...so we ARE NOT ..”, Ryeowook add in, pressing his voice on the last words.

“ Ahhh...so that’s what happen..”, Sungmin nodded his head, other members also do the same.

 “ But...it’s such a shame that we only get the chance to babysit you for one day only..not even a full day actually...Hyungs are so mean”, suddenly Donghae whining, pointing his finger at Sungmin and Yesung.

“ What do you mean we are mean?? You’re having a tour if your brain is still good to remember”, Sungmin flicked his fishy dongsaengs head.

“ But..but..if we knew, we will travel back just to see them”, Eunhyuk said, rubbing his duo partner’s forehead who literally cries right now.

“ I ‘m willing to cancel my SSTP schedule and other recording to help babysit them”, Shindong shrugged his shoulders.

“ Are you serious ??”, both Sungmin and Yesung eyes went wide.

“ Well, I would willing fly from China to Korea everyday too”, Siwon add, Yesung and Sungmin just rolled their eyes at the richest member, mind swearing at him ‘ This rich brat’.

“ That’s enough...at that time the last  thing we want is to create chaos among citizens if any of us were seen with kids in our dorm, and that’s the main reason we lied to the neighbours too”, Yesung said, shaking his head unbelievably at the member’s absurd ideas.

 “Well, it all has become history...but.... I think I’m going to summon the spirit back !!”, Heechul suddenly declared, fully supported by  Kangin who high-fiving with him, and all other members except Yesung and Sungmin who gasped in shock.

“ And why are you going to do that??”, Yesung asked, thinking this hyung must have gone crazy.

“ Duhh..to changed them back into kids and we can babysit them again of course”, Kangin rolled his eyes at Yesung, who rolled his eyes back.

“ This is unbelievable...we’re having world tour now, and they’re part of lead vocalist remember?”, Sungmin retorted back.

“ It’s okay..we can negotiate with the spirit, making a deal to change them while we having a break from the tour”, Heechul said, thinking it was a brilliant ideas.

Yesung and Sungmin shake their heads, already losing for another words, for now they just hoping that the spirit would never return, at least not while they were having the world tour right now or it will be a big problem.

Meanwhile at the living room corner...

The hyung-deul had completely forgot that their two maknaes were in the living room too, listening at their arguments.

“ Kyu...ottohke?? What if the spirit really come back and turn us back into kids?”, Ryeowook whispers into Kyuhyun’s ear.

“ I’m okay with it”, Kyuhyun simple reply make Ryeowook raised his eyebrows in confusion.

Displaying his famous smirk, Kyuhyun bend his head down a bit and then whispered into the shorter man’s ear.

 “ It’s because they would spoiled us so much..so I can take the advantage to make them buy the latest game for me’, Kyuhyun finished  his words with a low evil chuckles.

Ryeowook stared into Kyuhyun’s dark eyes, before his own lips curve into a fail smirk too.

“ Ahh~ then I can make them to buy the 4 metre giraffe for me too..then big Kiki in my room will have new partner...Ooo...you’re genius Kyu~”, the petite man patted his taller friend’s shoulders, praising him.

“ Of course I am”, that how the evil maknae  always manage to convince the eternal maknae to be his partner in crime..

Fin~~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Finally  and officially I ended it TAT~  To be honest, when I started this fic, I assumed it was only going to be maximum 10 chaapters...doen’t expected it will going to be this long..but you readers keep inspiring me to write more good chapters...and yes...there is it~
Thus ,I would really expressed thanks form my deepest  to all my reader that keep supporting this fic–even you’re a silent readers, you still have my gratitude. And to the readers who leaves comments (you know who you are) I really appreciate it so much !! and it makes me feel bad too since there is among you that are writers too, but I become a silent reader. Forgive me because I have internet limitation, so I used it to open aff & save your stories so I can read it later, as well use the limited internet time to type my own story.
Last but not least, I don’t know about sequel as some of you ask for, because I have not thinking about it yet, and to stay at a place without internet will make it difficult, but if I do make it it, I’m sure to let you know about it.
Until then, I hope we can meet again here. Wish me luck in my new job too^^ Thank you again, saranghae <3~
Truthfully,
Soulprincessa