Chapter 7 : The Shopping Spree part 2 - Pretty Lady, Handsome Guy & Adorable Kids

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

The moment they stepped inside the big mall, everyone was glancing at them like they are famous celebrity family -well, they are super famous idol undercover. Yesung looks gorgeous in his black jeans, paired up with black shirt and red and white plaid jacket. He also wears a cap to cover his pink hair. Kyuhyun look handsomely cool in similar black jeans with blue shirt and white jacket, along with baseball cap -Yesung is the one to choose his outfits.

While the duo looks so cool, Sungmin was pretty dazzling in baby pink dress- a gift from the fans, and a pair of red shoes. He wears a wavy shoulder-length brown wig with a flowery headband, letting it loose on his shoulders, and applies a light make up. Ryeowook wears clothes with matching colour with Sungmin, from head to toes; looking so much adorable as he was covered in baby pink beanie, pants, and jacket, only the shirt was white picked out by Sungmin.

To be honest, that was little girl clothes, but he has no choice since the other boy clothes fit Kyuhyun more, Ryeowook body is too small for that. Who cares anyway, any babies will looks cute and adorable in pink. Sungmin was secretly happy too, if he need to look feminine then he need a feminine companion too.

Thank God the mall is not too busy right now. The mall mostly full with ahjummas and ahjusshsis, along with other mothers which was busy with their own kids to bother about some undercover idols. Sungmin and Yesung gets two big trolleys, and placed Kyuhyun and Ryeowook on the special toddler sit on it, so they won’t be tired of walking and to avoid them from missing of course. Somehow Ryeowook is clingier to Sungmin, thus he stroll the trolley with Ryeowook on it. Yesung didn’t mind it though, somehow strolling Kyu’s trolley make he feel like a cool father to a cool kid.

They strolled side by side, sometimes while Yesung  look at the list, Sungmin will picked up the things and left the trolleys with the kids with Yesung and vice versa. Since the trolleys are side to side, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook can talks freely, sometimes pinching each other cheeks and chuckled. Sometimes Yesung and Sungmin would join their small talks about the animals, games and silly stuffs, giggled along with their adorable cute pies - by now Sungmin has completely forgot about his little tantrum about cross dress before.

*********************************************************************************************************

They spend quite amount of time buying all the things needed and by the time they are finished, the trolley was fully loaded. Yesung was sitting on the bench near the playground at the corner side in the mall - in which Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were inside there playing, while Sungmin is paying for the groceries at the counter.

Currenty, Ryeowook was laughing happily on the swing pushed by little prince Kyuhyun. Suddenly he notice that his litte friend become silent, and holding his tummy. Ryeowook get down from the swing and walk to face the other. Cupping both Kyuhyun’s cheeks using his little chubby hands, Ryeowook pulled his face down a little to meet his own eyes.

“Kyu kyu, what’s wlong (wrong)? You sick?”, he asked.

“ No..Kyu not sick Wookie.. my tummy make a funny sound again.  Umma said the monster in it talking”, Kyu said and Ryeowook’s eyes widen.

“ Monstel?”

“ Yep, but umma said it is a good monster. He’s talking because he know we hungry”, Kyu said, rubbing his stomach.

“ahhh...hungly (hungry)”, Ryeowook mimicked Kyu’s action, rubbing his own tummy too.

“ That’s right. He want us to eat foods. Let’s go and tell Sungie hyung and Minnie hyung”, Kyuhyun said, pulling Ryeowook’s hand and run to the bench where Yesung and Sungmin already sit together with the trolleys.  

“ Hyungdeul, we’re hungry~~”,  Kyuhyun whining, rubbing his tummy again as soon as they arrived to their hyungs on the bench.

“ Em em”, Ryeowook nodded, “  Kyu kyu said the monstel(monster) in our tummy tell us to eat “.

Yesung and Sungmin glance at each other and then chuckled simultaneously. “ Aigooo~ You’re so cute~”.

Yesung look at the limited edition hand watch on his wrist. “ Omo, it’s late already. We even passed the lunch time. No wonder you’re hungry.  Now let’s go grab some foods and then going home”.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

tummy monster is my favourite^^ grrrrr...grrrr~