Chapter 26 : Of Sandcastle and Sore Eyes

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

Ryeowook happily searching and collect all seashells he could find on the sands. He would go all ‘woah..pwetty (pretty)~~” when he found a nice one and racing back to proudly showed it to Sungmin, and the aegyo king will comply and complimented the eternal maknae while filling the buckets with sands.

As one is done, Sungmin continue filling more wet sands into other bucket. After the main part of castle done, they separated the task so the sand castle can be build faster and the seashells collected will be used as the castle decorations when it was finished.

About one metre from the SuJu cute pairs, Yesung helped Kyuhyun building their sand castle. Since the main parts of the castle have been built, it only needs fort walls to complete the look, and Kyuhyun was very eager to see the final masterpiece. The youngest maknae ran with empty bucket to the spot where Sungmin and Ryeowook at, exchange it with the full one, and dragging the bucket back to the castle.

 Unfortunately after halfway walking, Kyuhyun’s little body lost his balance, causing him to trip and toppled on the white sands. Small sand particles puffed into the air and accidentally get into his left eye, causing the kid wailing for his hyungs, rubbing his eyes in attempt to get some relief from the pain.

As soon as Kyuhyun start crying, Yesung, Sungmin and Ryeowook immediately rush to him, intend to look after. Sungmin let Kyuhyun sit on his lap and stopping Kyuhyun’s hand from rubbing his eye again.

“Shhh~ gwenchana, gwenchana..Don’t rub your eyes Kyu.. Let hyung see it”, Sungmin, coaxed, sofltly blow into Kyuhyun’s eye to sooth the pain.

“ Hurt~...hiks..hiks..hurt..hyuungg~”, little Kyuhyun whimpered, clutching on Sungmin arm to suppressed his pain.

Yesung pass opened bottled water to Sungmin, which then being used to rinse Kyuhyun eyes and face. Kyuhyun hasn’t still stop crying, and it become louder when he feels the stinging pain again.

 As if the crying was contagious, Ryeowook also getting teary before burst into cries, making both Yesung and Sungmin startled a bit.

‘ Aigoo Wookie ya~ Why are you crying too?”, grabbing up Ryeowook, Yesung placed the small body in his lap and patted his back to coax the other crying kid.

“ Kyu Kyu cly (cry)..hiks...Wookie..hiks.. feels sad too...”, Ryeowook reasoned out between his sobbing.

“Aigoo~Kyu will be fine, Minnie hyung will help him so don’t worry ne?”, Yesung assuring Ryeowook, while Sungmin put some ice from the icebox in small handkerchief, then compress it on Kyuhyun’s sore eye.

The ice compression works like a charm, soon Kyuhyun feel his left eye more comfortable, and stop his crying. Still sniffling a little, Kyuhyun climbed down from Sungmin’s lap after murmuring thank you, and sit beside Ryeowook, together on Yesung’s lap.

“ Kyu kyu still hult (hurt)?”, Ryeowook asked, looking at his best friend’s red sore eyes, cautiously palming his friends cheeks.

“ Ehmm..hurt a little...”, Kyuhyun pout his plump kissable lips while touching his own left eyelid gently with his slim point finger.

Ryeowook frowned slightly before leaning his body forward and kiss Kyuhyun’s left eye corner. Withdrawing from the kiss, Ryeowook then cutely asked  “ Kyu Kyu feel bettel (better)?”.

“ Uhuh~gomawo Wookie~”, Kyuhyun replied shyly, making both Yesung and Sungmin go ‘aaawwww~~’ at the cuteness overload from their little dongsaengs.

Now feeling lively again,. Kyuhyun stand up and pulling Ryeowook’s thin wrist, saying they should complete their castle and the older but smaller kid smile brightly, nodded his head eagerly. In no time, they already running again to the spot where their abandoned sand castle stood, waiting to be completed.

Kyuhyun sudden changed mood left Yesung and Sungmin sweat drops, they look at each other before let out chuckles while shaking their head off.

“ Hyunnggg~~!! Help Kyu and Wookie palli !!”, Kyuhyun called, jumping on the ground, urging their hyungs to come faster at them.

“Palli palli~ !! “, Ryeowook also shouted, waving his chubby arms in the air.

“ Neeeeeee~~~~~~ Arraseo-yo~”, Yesung and Sungmin shouted back.

“ Aigooo~ Our maknaes are the cutest for sure”, Sungmin commented, brushing off the sand on his as he stand up.

“ Ne~ the cutest of all”, Yesung also stand up, slowly walking to the kids, following by Sungmin.

They spent another hour making and decorating the sand castle. When it was finished, Yesung took a lot of pictures with his phone to keep the precious memories. After cleaning up, they ate the snacks while watching the sun set low on the horizon, of course the maknaes were more interested to eat the delicious puff cream.

Before the sun completely disappeared from the horizon, Yesung and Sungmin cleaning up and repacking their stuff into the car’s rear trunk, while Kyuhyun and Ryeowook help to put the trash into the bin provided. Finished, they all ready to go back to their cottage.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

30 minutes later.........

Yesung opened the cottage door with one hand since he was supporting Kyuhyun bottom, the kid’s head resting on Yesung’s shoulders while slender arms s around his neck. The youngest kid has fall asleep in the car on the way home. The same goes with Ryeowook, which now being embraced by Sungmin closed to his chest since the chubby kid keeps stirring uncomfortably when he sleep on Sungmin’s shoulders.

After tucking the sleeping kids safe and sound in bed, Yesung walk into the living room while Sungmin left into the kitchen to make coffee for two. Yesung walk around the simple yet gorgeous traditional decorated space before stopping at the window, admiring the calm starry night.

Sungmin come out with two hot cups of coffee, handing one to Yesung. They leave the window and lead to the two chairs situated on the corner of the wall when Sungmin noticed a flashing light from telephone on the small table between the chairs. Sungmin pressed the button so both him and Yesung can hear the message.

“ Annyeong Yesung-ssi, Sungmin-ssi..I’m sorry to let you know about this through phone message but my husband and I must left to Busan today. Our daughter in law just given birth to our first grandson and our youngest child said he will come to pick us and leave to Busan right away.

Since we will not be here in a week, you can leave the cottage key inside the locked mailbox at the cottage door when you check out later.  Ahhh~ before I forget, we also left some of our village best beef cuts in the fridge so you can have BBQ party tonight. You can find the tool in the pantry..Oh! My child has arrived so we will leave now. We really hope you guys and the kids enjoy your stay at our cottage. Annyeong~”

Beeeppp...

“ Ahhh...so we won’t be able to meet them tomorrow. I really want to thank the ahjumma and ahjussi personally since they were very kind to us”, Yesung said, a bit regretful for the situation.

“ Ne..I even thought of cooking for breakfast and give some of it to them tomorrow as gratitude but they even left us with beef meat first so we can have BBQ tonight”, Sungmin also feeling regret and also grateful for the kindness shown by the cottage owner.

“ It really a shame, but they must be more happy since they get a new family member. Hmm.. talk about BBQ, I will help you with preparations since our maknaes still sleeping.”, Yesung offered himself.

“ Gomawo hyung. Hmmm~ I think our Kyu and Wookie must be happy to have BBQ meats as dinner when they wake up later”, Sungmin took his last sip of the now warm coffee, smiling widely when he imagined the happy faces from the cute evil maknae and bubbly eternal maknae.

“ I can guaranteed on that. Our members especially Kyu and Wookie are such a monster for meats”, Yesung chuckled, also finished up his own coffee.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I’m back !!! Thankfully the renovation almost done & it didn't bother me anymore so I can type it in..Soo~did this chapter make up for my hiatus??~ I hope it does^^~ By the way, based on rough ideas in my note, it should be two more chapters to end it..But even me myself don’t know yet because I still can’t figure out the idea to end it properly. Who knows thinking an ending to a story could be so hard..T__T  Give me more time juseyo~  I' promise it won't be that long~ 
 Anyway, thank you for waiting & reading & commenting you lovely readers <3~