Chapter 21 : Meet Heebum

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

Chapter 21 : Meet Heebum

The cat meowed happily after he finished the milk and cookies then nuzzled his head on Kyuhyun’s and Ryeowook’s side thighs causing them to giggles gleefully. The cat then climbs onto Ryeowook laps, and resting her lazy body on it. Kyuhyun pet the cat’s head while Ryeowook caressing the body.

“ Wookie...can we tell Minnie hyung and Cungie hyung about the cat?”, Kyuhyun ask for Ryeowook permission.

“ Nooo~~ Minnie hyung and Cungie hyung hate the cat...they will thlow (throw) it..”, Ryeowook disagree with it.

“ Mmm..but we can’t hide..” Kyuhyun’s word was interrupted by another voice, “Hide what?”.

Both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook startled, they shoved the cat under a pile of dirty clothes to hide it. They didn’t realize that Yesung and Sungmin have been peeking and then sneaked into the laundry room.

“Nothing hyung-deul”, both kids shake their head, pretend to know nothing.

“ Really~?? You know it’s not nice to lie to hyungs”, Sungmin attempted the kids.

Kyuhyun and ryeowook look at each other, battling within themselves to tell the truth or not.

 “Sorry we lied..we found a cat..but”, Kyuhyun try to explain but then he lost his words.

“Hyung...don’t thlow (throw) the cat..jeballl~”, Ryeowook just continued, clasping his hands and making doe eyes to plead.

Yesung and Sungmin just smile and together they called “ Heebum-ah~~”. A few seconds later, the cat peeked his head from the clothes, wriggled to be free before walking leisurely to Yesung and Sungmin.

“ This is Heebum, she is our cat”, Yesung introduced the cat, while crouching down and pet her head.

“ Huh?? But Minnie hyung said hyung-deul have puppy..not cat”, Kyuhyun said, now feeling confused.

Sungmin let out a chuckle, and then tell the kids about Heebum and her short visit today.

“ Now that you know the story, why don’t you go and have your bath...you smelly kids..hahaha”, Sungmin said while tickling the maknaes on their tummy, causing them to squirm and laughs.

“Can we a hab (have) bath with Heebum?”, Ryewook said, and Kyuhyun added “Can we shampoo her body?”.

“ That’s not a bad idea..Hyung will help you with the bath...Let’s go”, Yesung picked up Heebum and signalling Kyuhyun and Ryeowook to follow him.

“Then I’ll get breakfast ready so we can eat as soon as you finished the bath”, Sungmin closed the laundry room’s door after all of them getting out.

*******************************************************************************************************

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were having so much fun bathing Heebum. Heebum jumped a little at first when the water was rinsed on her body, making it splash and soaking them wet.

“ Aww...Heebuuuuummm~~~”, the kids whining when their short pants dripped with water.

“ It’s okay.. we will get wet too later..hahaha”, Yesung laugh, then caught Heebum to stay still on the stool.

 A moment later, Heebum already used to the water’s temperature, and the maknaes start to wash and shampooing the fur while Yesung holding her so she won’t escaped. The shampoo bubbles so much that it ends up flowing in the bathroom air when Heebum shake her body.

After a good one hour, Yesung, Kyuhyun Ryeowook and Heebum finished their bathing session. Sungmin came up later to help drying Heebum’s fur with hair dryer while Yesung helped Kyuhyun and Ryeowook to dress up. Now nice and clean, all of them then went to the kitchen to enjoy their breakfast.

Ryeowook grab a chocolate sandwich slice and almost giving it to Heebum when Sungmin stopped him, making Ryeowook look at his hyung with confusion.

" No Wookie, Heebum does't eat that. Cat cannot eat chocolate.It dangerous to their health", Sungmin explained, while giving the sandwich back to Ryeowook.

" But we already give cookies to Heebum", "Heebum eat it", Kyuhyun and Ryeowook tell their hyungs, feeling a bit guilty.

" It's okay because you don't know. Cats and dogs shouldn't be fed with chocolates or sweet things because their stomach cannot processed it well", Yesung also share his knowledge." Minnie Hyung also must prepared the food for Heebum too, so don't worry about it".

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook nodded as they understand the reason , before continue to eat their breakfast. Heebum also get extra meal time today, this time with her special cat foods of course. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A short update.. I just get the news that one of my relatives have passed away..so I won't be updating the story in this week..
Still I hope you enjoy it ..thank you for reading and commenting~