Chapter 11 : The Famous Duo ‘Min’ of Kyu-line~

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

.“ Chang..Changmin ?? MinHo ???”, both Yesung and Sungmin feels their life splitted from body, mind wandering ‘why there are so much unexpected things happen today?’.

The said men only stared with confusion with the expression wears by their label mate sunbaenims.

“Annyeong hyung-deul”, both Changmin and Minho greeted, bowing down politely.

“ Ahh, annyeong Changmin ah, Minho ah”, Sungmin greeted back, after coming back from the shock.

 “ Uhmm.ahhh...what are you doing here early in this morning?”. Yesung ask nervously, his eyes glancing at his phone clock. It’s only 8.30 am in the morning.

“ Ahh... actually we come to see Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. We have promised them to play the new games given by a fangirl from Japan. Kyuhyun said its look like a great games, a dark supernatural ones”, Changmin explained.

“ Ne, actually we can’t wait to play it but we only come now since both of us were free from any schedules for today”, Minho added, already feeling excited.

“ Ahhh...is that so..but I’m sorry about that because Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are ..”, Yesung was thinking what lies he should told them to  avoid the suspicion from his hoobaes when a high-pitch squeal was heard, startled all of them.

“ Kyu~~~look, the giwaff (giraffe) sit on the car!! She like it!”, an excited Ryeowook squeal, pointing at the toys.

“ Ne, then let’s go shopping with her, Wookie!”, Kyu pushed the car, followed by  his small friend whose laughing in glee.

Changmin and Minho look over their sunbaenims shoulders, only to see two kids playing with each other calling each other name.

“Kyu?? Wookie??”, confused, Changmin look back at his sunbaenims.” Hyung-deul, what’s happening here?”.

“Why the kids calling each other names with Kyu and Wookie?”, Minho also ask.

Both Sungmin and Yesung become silent for a moment, before slump their shoulders, sighing deeply.

“ Sungmin ah, look like we just have to tell them the truth”.

“ Ne hyung, we don’t have any choice. Changmin ah, Minho ah, come inside, we’ll explain it all you”.

*********************************************************************************************************

“JINJJAYO???”, the duo Min of Kyu-line shouted, eyes and mouth wide open at the explanation.  Kyuhyun and Ryeowook giving all the adults a stern stare before saying out loud in unison “ Shhhhhhhhhh”,with the point finger at the lips.

“  Our baby sleeping, no scleams (screams)”, Ryeowook scolded while patted his giraffe plushies , apparently he and Kyuhyun was playing house.

“ Ne, umma said if baby sleeping we must quiet, hyungs too noisy”, Kyuhyun add in, also scolding the adults, giving one more stern glare before shaking his head in disapprove manner.

“ Mianhe~”, the four adults bowing slightly, pretending like a kids being scolded by their parent before turn back into their talks, of course with a slower voice.

“ Look, I know this hard to believe, but we do tell the truth”. Yesung said in serious tone, try to convince the duo.

“ Well, it’s quite hard to believe but hyung-deul is not the type of persons that tell lies. After all, people said nothing is impossible in this world!!”, Minho said after having a little thought.

 “ We know this will be hard, but please keep this matter as a secret, until they back to normal”, Sungmin grab the duo’s hands, pleading.

 “ Ne..don’t worry hyungs, we’ll keep our mouth shut, it will be our little secret”, Changmin assured them.

“ So.... if we count today, hyungs already babysit them for three days?”, Minho asked.

“ Yes, thank God they’re well behaved, even our evil maknae become a good kid. They also didn’t have trouble when it’s come to washroom business”, Sungmin smile gratefully.

“ We even going out shopping yesterday, right Minnie?”, Yesung replied, smiling mysteriously at Sungmin.

“ Ne, we going undercover though”, Sungmin glared at Yesung, giving the – Do. Not. Tell. Them. More. Details - look.

“Daebak !!” both Changmin and Minho exclaimed.

“ Umm...Sungmin hyung, Yesung hyung..Can I spend time here today?”,Changmin asked.” Although the plan made with Kyuhyun already failed, but it too lonely though to be alone in the dorm. Yunho hyung have to shoot his drama today”.

“Me too. The other Shinee members also hang out with their other friends today, so I’m all alone at the dorm.”.

“Of course, you can spend the time here”, Sungmin answered, looking at Yesung who nodded his head, agreeing with the idea”

“You know hyungs, this might sound weird but I’m kind of excited to call them without using hyung..even more excited to hear they call me hyung..hahaha”, Minho eyes sparkling.

“ But you still need to call me hyung, Minho”, Changmin butted in,” I never call them hyung anyway, but it’s sound exciting too”.

“ Hahaha..I should thank God they are younger than us or it will so awkward”, Yesung said while Sungmin nodded in agreement.

The four adults were so engrossed in the talk; they didn’t realize Ryeowook and Kyuhyun already standing beside Sungmin, hand in hand.

“ Minnie hyung~”, Kyuhyun called, but three other peoples replied together “ Ne?.”.

“ Huh??”, both toddlers tilt their head to right side, feeling confused.

“ Cungie hyung~ who ale (are) they?”, Ryeowook pointed to the two strangers in front of him.

“Ah..That’s right..I think we should make another introduction session since they don’t remember you at all”. Yesung glance at Changmin and Minho.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyu-line in the house!!~~~~ My brother is getting better so i have the chance to update this story faster than i thought =)