Chapter 14 : Hyung-deul’s Immature Bickerings part 3 – When The Cute Turns Into Evil

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

Yesung and Sungmin heat up the dinner in microwave and put it on the plate. They decide to have it in the living room, since the lower table there is bigger which usually be used when they having dinner or party together. They were carrying the plates to the living room when they saw something that makes them amused.

Kyuhyun was yelling at Minho and Changmin when they try to approach him. At first, Sungmin was ready to walk there and hit the duo’s head with the plates he’s carrying but stop on the track when he saw something amazing happen.

 Sungmin and Yesung was so amused when they saw Ryeowook drags along an army of small plushies on small carpet then start throwing it onto Changmin and Minho backside back head, successfully make the duo ‘Min’ gasped in shock.

“ Leab (leave) Kyu Kyu alone!! Umma said no bullies”, the little eternal maknae scolds, and glaring coldly while continue throwing the plushies.

Changmin and Minho immediately crouched down, like an armies taking cover from getting a bomb thrown at them.

Kyuhyun saw the opportunity and ran towards Ryeowook, hugging him for a while. “ Hyungs meanie !!”, he yelled while grabbing few plushies scattered on the floor then throw it too to the duo members from his  Kyu-line .

“ Awww..awww..stop~ Stop, we’re sorry. Really, sorry~”, both Changmin and Minho, pleading while shielding their body with hands, try to defend from the furious plushies attack.

“Hahahahahahahaha~~~~~~” now you see the power of our maknaes yourselves”, Yesung laughed, well, SuJu members already know even Ryeowook can be evil too sometimes, usually when he joins Kyuhyun as his partner in crime.

“ Kyu, Wookie, that’s enough, come here to hyung~”, Sungmin said softly, try to persuading them, although watching the maknaes plushies attack is quite amazing scene.

“ But they bully me~”, Kyuhyun whined, Ryeowook nodded his head while patting his friend back, both still in position to attack again.

Hearing Kyuhyun whining and a supportive Ryeowook on his side, Changmin and Minho quickly do the Sorry Sorry dance.

“ I know, I know..but they already say sorry, even dancing to our song. Also....don’t you want to eat? You guys can have delicious pudding as dessert too later~”, Sungmin cooed, putting the plates on the table.

“ Puddings?? Yeaay~...then let’s eat!!”, the kids shouted, eyes sparkling, immediately switched into their sweet childish mode again and ran for the foods at the table.

Changmin and Minho sigh in relief.

“ Gomawo hyungs. I didn’t know the cute and sweet Ryeowook could be that scary”, Changmin huff, sit himself down on the floor.

“ Nado, look like we cannot underestimated him”, Minho agreed, sit down beside Changmin.

“Hahaha~ you know, as cute as he is, if our Wookie is angry, he’ll be even scarier than Kangin hyung or Heechul hyung, and can be more evil than Kyu himself”, Sungmin commented while handing plates to Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.

“ No doubt~ You know, Kyu doesn’t dare to make our diva, Heechul hyung angry. But Heechul hyung himself didn’t dare to make Wookie angry. That tell you how powerful he is despite his small body and cute looks”, Yesung cannot agree more. “Anyway..let eat before the food become cold again”.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Wookie & plushies to the rescue!!~ Originally I was planning to make Yesung & Sungmin to hit the duo Min with plate & spoon then giving them a small lecture..kekeke...but hey~ let give the spotlight to the cute and furious  eternal maknae =D * Wookie was so cool when playing his role in Temptation of Wolves musical, the scene where he's alone fighting with a gang is sooooooo cooool~!*