Gyuri’s call

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

NO ONE’S POV: 

As the days turned into weeks both Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk have recovered from their recent break-up. Hyoyeon is working with her father and is now having Onew as her husband-to-be and Eunhyuk is still in the hospital taking care of his mother. With some special help from Hyoyeon’s mother.

 

HYOYEON’S POV:

Me and Onew are getting along better than I thought we can and everything’s going well. My dad’s happy and Eunhyuk is safe (the things I do for the boys I love).  I’m in a restaurant with Onew for our second date since he arrived back in Korea.

We were in a doughnut shop just enjoying the sweet softness of the doughnut we are eating. Then suddenly, my phone rang.

I picked it up to see that it was Gyuri, wow, I sure do miss her.

“Hello?” I picked it up.  “HYOYEON-AH!!”she screamed from the other line.
“Why are you calling?” I asked. “Well, since all of us will be having a short break from college, I have arranged a reunion for all of us!” she said.

“I think that’s great! Who will come?
“You know, me and Doojoon, Junho and Jessica, Donghae and Yoona and of course, you and Eunhyuk!”  OH WOW DID I MISS HEARING MY NAME AND EUNHYUK’S NAME TOGETHER. I was going to update Gyuri about what she’s been missing but  “We are going to have it in my house of course. 3:30 PM. Bye now!” and she hanged up.

I saw Onew looking at me curiously. “Why?”  “Who called?” he asked.

“An old friend of mine from high school. She wants a reunion.” I said.
“Who’s coming?” he asked. “Me and my best friends of course.”
“By best friends you mean Eunhyuk is coming too right?” I nodded and he nodded too. We just continued our conversation.


So yeah I finally consulted my co-author and I thought that I would just stream by this fic because it would be very long so I will make it shorter :D

Oh, and sorry for late update!

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy