Changing sides

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

I heard a sound of glass crashing and breaking behind us, to see that a man and a waitress bumped into each other. I found it nice of the man to help the waitress out; the waitress was wearing a white polo shirt, plan black skirt up to the knees and an apron. The man meanwhile was wearing a black suit over his blue polo with black pants.

I can’t see the man’s face but I can tell by the waitress’ look that he looked kind and handsome.

ONEW’S POV:

I sat in their store just eating small snacks. After an hour or so the waitress came back out now casually dressed. A grey cardigan over a yellow tank top with shorts, but still she looked amazing. I followed her out.

“Excuse me miss?” I grabbed her arm and she turned around; “Do you have anywhere else to go?” I asked her. “Hmm, not really, I mean my friends want me to join them to the karaoke but I m not in the mood right now.” She said in reply. “Well then, I hope you’re in the mood to have a talk with me, is that okay?” I asked, she smiled and nodded “Of course.”

I guided her back to my table, introduced ourselves and talked a lot about each other, the kind of talk me and Hyoyeon never even had. It made me feel good, it made me feel, you know, free. And at that moment I knew that I can already let go of Hyoyeon.

Oh, and the name of the girl is Luna by the way.

HYOYEON’S POV:

Okay so I know all of you are thinking, ‘wow Hyo, you’re already engaged and yet you’re here flirting with your best friend’I know I know, I feel stupid myself, but I love Eunhyuk and there’s nothing I can do about it. don’t worry, I will tell Onew and my dad and of course I will be prepared on whatever they throw on me.

ANYWAYS, BACK TO THE STORY.

All of us got thirsty so me and Eunhyuk volunteered to get us some drinks in the restaurant.

And right at one table I can see the waitress again, she was wearing a casual outfit now and also her bright smile, I am guessing the guy in front of her with his back facing me is the same guy I saw earlier buthe took off his suit now.

Me and Eunhyuk went to order the drinks, while they were getting it for us we just stood there and did nothing until I saw the face of the man.

“Onew?”I asked and he turned to me. He saw me and Eunhyuk holding hands. I thought he would yell at me but instead. “Hey Hyo! Mind if I talk to you for a sec?” he didn’t seem mad at all. So I did walk out with him

“What’s this about?”I asked first. “Okay, you win. You and Eunhyuk belong together and I won’t be there to stop you.” He said, I know he was sure because this was the surrest he has ever been. And then I saw the waitress behind him, “Well, I can see you have already forgiven me.” I looked at the waitress, he blushed “Yeah, haha, don’t worry about Mr. Kim, I will be there to help you guys. I’m on your side now Hyoyeon.” He smiled, now this was comfortable.

I took off the ring from my finger and so did he, he threw it at the ocean  looked at each other and hugged. “You will still be my employee though.” I said jokingly. He laughed. We went back and the drinks were ready. Eunhyuk and Onew shook hands and I whispered to Onew’s ear “Take care of her.” I said, he nodded. And we went back to our friends.


Oh!!! Happy day! Yeah, I woke up and took a shower at 5 in the morning just to find out  that classes were suspended when I wrote this :))

YEAH So please don't get mad at me for not updating for a very long time. But here it is! A chapter worth your wait! :))

Just so you know it's our exams in a few days so, WISH ME LUCK!

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy