THE RECEPTION

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

After a hectic while of pictorials me and my….HUSBAND.Now headed to the reception hall.

The place was beautiful, vibrant colors were everywhere but at the same time it kept that calm that weddings always have. And to add to the beauty, the somle of everyone when me and Eunhyuk came in.

Clapping and hooting all over the place made everything fall into place.

Since we know most of the people were only here for the food, we decided to do the bouquet and garter toss before everyone will eat so that they can all join.

So here we go for the bouquet toss… 1…2…3! Girls screamed untill one said “Got it!” and I looked at the person who caught it…. LUNA. I gave her a proud smile and she smiled back in reply.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

Now that my ….WIFE is done with her bouquet toss, now it’s my turn. I gathered all of the guys and tossed the garter. Yeah, they were wilder than the women until someone said “Got it!” I looked and saw that ONEW was holding the garter.

I looked at Hyoyeon in a sinister way and her face looked like a we-make-a-great-team kind of look.

So Onew placed the garter on Luna and everyone clapped and finally got what they wanted…..

FOOD.

 

HYOYEON'S POV:

So we gave it to them, while I was going around everyone said that they loved it which made me feel great since the people who made those were me, Gyuri, Yoona, Jessica, my mom and Hyuk’s mom. Once I’ve got a taste of it, I was so proud of myself.

And then the music stopped and Gyuri got the mic and said “May we request the bride and her faher to please come to the center of the dance floor please. It’s now time for the father-daughter dance.”

I got up from my chair and so did my dad and we made our way to the center of the dance floor. He took my hand and gave me a comforting look and our feet started to move.

“So, you’re married now.”He said. “Yeah thank you for reminding me dad.” I replied as I jokingly punched his shoulder.

“Hyo, I’m sorry for all the trouble I have cost both of you.”He started. “No dad, it’s fine. Because of you, we became stronger. And you made us realize how we need each other. And besides, Mrs. Lee is fine now.” I said.

“Are you sure you forgive me completely?”he asked and I nodded with a smile.

He pulled me closer to him, like a hug and said“No matter what happens today. Even if your name changes, I just want you to know something…” He paused for a while. “What is it dad?” I asked him.

“You will always be my baby girl and nothing will ever change that.”He said.

I rested my head on his shoulder as tears an down my face. And when he wiped my tears after the song and not realizing the other couple on the dance floor I said “I LOVE YOU DAD. You will always be my first love :D”

And after that the reception continued in the best way me and my husband could’ve ever dreamed of.

 

THE NIGHT ENDED WITH A DANCE BATTLE.

It’s up to you to know who won. heart

 


I know other fics skip on the father-daughter dance but for me, I never want to miss it out. It’s just a very beautiful scene to watch and reflect on.

I AM SORRY AGAIN FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!

PS: THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE THE LAST :(( I KNOW, I AM EVEN MORE SAD THAN YOU GUYS ARE.

I hope you like this chapter!

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.