VIDEO CALL

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

Key has been a very good friend to be these past few days. He took me shopping, food trips, sightseeing, beauty sessions and we also went to Disney Land and I took a picture of Spiderman Eunhyuk wanted.

Speaking of Eunhyuk, this is the first time I will video chat with him ever since I came here.

I was waiting until “DancingAnchovy” Floated on the screen.

I clicked the video button right away. To see that Eunhyuk is fresh from the shower.

“EUNHYUK-AAHHH!!” I Shouted at him.
“HYOYEON-AAHHH!!” He shouted back. And we both laughed.

“How are you there?” he asked me.
“Doing well, it’s—“ I was cut off by Key going inside my room to check on me “Hyoyeon, what with that noise- oh sorry.” He was about to go out until I told him to get back inside so I can introduce him to my Hubby.

“Hyoyeon, who’s that guy?” Eunhyuk asked me.
“Don’t worry Hyuk, this is Key, my butler, but more of like my only friend here.” I responded.
“Oh, so you’re the famous Eunhyuk Hyoyeon has been talking about. Hello, I’m Key.” He said with a warm smile towards the camera.
“Hello Key, I’m Eunhyuk, and if you wanna be friends all I want you to do is to take care of Hyoyeon and keep her company while I’m not there.” He said.
“Well he’s doing his job well then Hyuk. Don’t worry. He knows we’re engaged, he’s even happy about it!” I said.
“Mhm,-“ Key nodded “in fact, I congratulate you on having such an amazing girl as your fiancée, I am jealous though. I still don’t have a girlfriend.” He said.

“That’s okay bro. Love will find you.” Eunhyuk said.
“Thank you…. Hyoyeon, I’ll go down now so that the both of you can have some private time together.” He said.

“Okay, thanks Key!” I said, and then he nodded and went out.

“Nice guy, Key.” Eunhyuk said.
“ I know, I can see you were jealous a while ago.” I said with a playful smile.
“Well, of course I will be jealous! Who wouldn’t be worried if a random guy just enters you fiancée’s room?!” I said.

“I know, I’m sorry babe. How is everyone there?” I asked him.
“Fine, but not any better when you went there. Gyuri and Doojoon already went to their college while the rest are still gathering things here.” He said.

“How about you? Have you decided on where to stay?” I asked him.

“Yeah, I’ll just stay with Junho and Jessica, don’t worry about me Hyo.” He said.

“Oh wait, I have to go now, mom’s calling me. I miss you YEOBO!!!” Eunhyuk said.

“I miss you too CHAGIYA! Tel your mom I said Hi!” I said.

He gave me a viritual kiss and with that. Our talk ended.


 Yeap, cold weather here. Anyways, I just want all of you to know that Key is not a bad person here. Okay?

I updated 2 times tonight!

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.