PREPARING

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

We were finally done with the preparations ahead of time  Which gives us ample of time to dress ourselves and do our hair and make-up again.

The girls were in one room, the boys in another. We had more than an hour to prepare ourselves so we weren’t in a rush.

We were talking about how is it with our boys. Since everybody loved each other so much, and with the help of chance and luck, each pair went to the same college! They were so happy with that fact.

Gyuri and Doojoon already rented a place for them near their campus.

Donghae and Yoona has a house to stay in since Yoona’s auntie insisted.

Junho and Jessica will go to the same school as me and Hyuk. And Jessica’s parents provided her a new house near the campus as well.

And as for me and Eunhyuk. “Well, It’s still all a blur for now. Both of us don’t want to let go of our High school years. So we want to take it slow.” I said.

“Well, it is months away but, it’s better if you’re ready, so that you won’t worry about last minute things.” Gyuri said.

“Actually, I will talk to Hyuk about those things after we graduate.” I said.

“Don’t worry Hyo, I have enough space in my house for the both of you.” Jessica added.

“Thanks Jess! I can ask my dad for a loan though, but I have to tell him about Hyuk first”I  hugged her.

“wait, you haven’t told your dad about—“ Gyuri was cut off

“Okay break it up both of you. Our boyfriends and Hyo’s fiancée is waiting for us already. Get out now!” Yoona said after taking a peek outside.

We placed final touches, fixed our dresses and hair one more time and finally went out.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

In our changing room, it was all about our girlfriends but in my case... fiancée.

We were talking about college plans and dorms and expectations. But other than that, nothing else.

We went out of the dressing room and waited for 10 minutes for the girls to finally come out.

One by one they went out and hugged each other until I saw Hyoyeon step out. And God was she beautiful. 

She was wearing this:

I offered my hand and said.

“Now come on, let’s get the hell out of this place.” I said as she accepted it and laughed.


While writing this chapter, I am wondering how it would feel when I graduate high school. Can you guys tell me how you felt?

Xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy