PARTY!

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON'S POV:

After having a helpful conversation with Gyuri, Hyuk decided that he should walk me home. And so he did. It was kind of a long walk but it was fine since I have already walked this before but this time the sun as still up and the ground is still dry.

We arrived at my house and as Hyuk told me to get in suddenly…”POP!!!”

“CONGRATUATIONS HYOYEON!!!!” All my friends said.

Turns out all of those things that they said were all lies. Haha, they are good.

Mrs. Lee, Hyuk’s mother was also there. Oh wow, this was amazing.

“Thank you!” I yelled as I hugged all of them one by one. And after that, he party started, just your simple food and drinks with some music and talking, I know it might sound boring but I want to treasure this because this may be the last time we might see each other since we will be going to different colleges in a while and communicating with each other might e a problem so this is a party worth remembering for.

I was observing Yoona and Donghae while they were dancing and with that I caught a glimpse of a ring on Yoona’s fingers… Donghae did propose after all.

By the looks of it, everybody was having a great time. Gyuri and  Yoona were laughing at the gags of Junho and Doghae. Jessica was having a talk with Doojoon while Hyuk was talking to my mom and I am just here in the corner watching everyone.

It felt good to see the people I love smile and have a great time with each other together. I was walking to talk to my mom until the phone rang, my mother picked it up and answered “Hello?” , after the person from the other line responded he face was just wiped out.


So….who is the person who called? LOL teasing you again with a short chapter.

Classes are suspended again .. 2 time in the 1st week of August.

Tell me what ayou guys think!

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.