CHANGING ROOM

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

I was changing until I heard the door open.

When I looked at the direction I saw….Eunhyuk.

“HYOYEON?” He said with his eyes open.

I was behind curtains (for all you sick minded people :D) I was taking out my dress and was about to change into the comfortable clothes Gyuri gave me.

“Hi Eunyhyuk!” I said.

“Watcha doin’ here and you’re not out there helping?” He asked.

“Well, I’m changing.”

“Well, now that makes two of us.” He said. And I tucked my head back behind the curtains.

“So, where are my clothes here?” He asked from outside.

“Umm, I think it’s the one with your name on it.” I said.

“Okay! Found it!” he said.

After he said that, I stepped out of the closet to see….

Eunhyuk shirtless. I held my breath since I haven’t seen him like that for a long time now and now that I think of it, its more toned now. :”> And, I am having problems with the zipper on the shirt Gyuri lent tt me.

He turned to me.

“You like what you’re seeing aren’t yah?” he said in a playful tone.

“Jerk.” I said  randomly.

He came closer to me and until I was leaning on the table.

“I’m not a jerk my dear, and if I were…I’m your fiancée” He said. And he leaned closer to kiss me. And of course, I kissed him back. Not the best place for a kiss like this but it was still romantic.

He pulled away and we smiled.

“Now, let me help you with your zipper while, you help me put on my shirt.” He said.

“You know, I can’t believe that I have to put up with these things.” I said, but I really do need some help with the zipper so I turned back.

And after a while he finally got it locked.

“Just tell me if you want it open cause only I can do that to you.” He said.

I slapped him on the shoulder. “You !!!” I got his shirt on my hands and I placed it on him.

“Now, let’s go out. We have sent too long in here.” He got my hand and we went out together to help with the preparations.


So, I was basically, laughing while making this chapter because all of a sudden Hyukie was so y :D When I told this to my co-author I decided to cut the chapter into 2 because “Waiting” and this chapter were supposed to be one but I decided to half it. I have discussed the  whole story with my co-author and now that I have the base down. I would start writing!!!

You guys like the poster? My ever loving co-author (busmate and one of my best friends -HAPPY NOW?- ) did it.. Whatcha think?

ADMIT IT, YOU LOVE THIS CHAPTER.

(I will never get tired of this GIF......NEVER)

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.