MOVING IN

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

The flight was long to the extent that I can feel that my is already as flat as cardboard. Good thing dad placed me in the BUISNESS CLASS. Oh yeah.

When the flight came to a stop the first thing that hit me was that I am not in Seoul anymore, I’m not with my mom, Gyuri, Yoona, Jessica, Junho, Donghae, Doojoon and….Eunhyuk. But I let that matter pass for now, I have to put on my happy face for my father.

I went to get my luggage which took like 20 minutes to get them all. And then I searched the crowd to see who my father sent to get me form the airport.

Thank God I m good in English or else I don’t know what kind of trouble I have gotten into by this time.

After a few minutes of searching the crowd I saw it,

“KIM HYOYEON!!!” I saw a guy in black was holding up a sign with my name up. I came near him, “That’s me.” I said with a smile.

“Come with me then miss.” He said with a warm tone.

“So, how long will the drive take?” I asked.

“Maybe an hour, you can get some sleep if you like it is a pretty long flight madam.” He said.

“Just call me Hyoyeon, I ain’t too familiar with miss or madam. What is your name anyways?” I asked him.

“Oh, my name is Key miss Hyoyeon, nice to meet you.” He said.

( I know, he looks so adorable and friendly in this picture, Just imagine him in a suit)

“Okay, I will get some rest now. “ I told him.

“Go ahead.” He responded.

After a while of sleeping, he woke me up to see that we are in front of a beautiful penthouse.

I was shocked. “Who stays here?” I asked not looking away from the view.

“You will Miss Hyoyeon.” Key said to me.

“Where’s my father?”

“This is YOUR house, and only YOU live in it. But I have to stay here though, I have to protect you, it’s my job. Oh and you also have maids in here too.” He said.

“That’s great! I will move in right now!” I said.

And with that we began unpacking.


I feel so happy because I told my –non-kpop-best friend my plot and she loved it, and she is a person very hard to please. So I feel god about this story.

Sorry about not updating last week. Well here it is now!! Didin't go to school today since I'm sick.

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.