Confrontation

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

I stood there just waiting for Eunhyuk to look up and I waited a long time I gotta tell you. I sat down beside him and put my arm around him. His breathing was steady now and I can tell he has calmed himself down so I spoke.

“What did you see?” I asked
I saw the kiss, and I ran away after that.” Finally putting his head up but not looking at me.
“You want me to explain?” I asked. He placed his head down again and said “Go ahead.”

“Okay, Onew was drunk tonight and he told me that my father has set up and arranged marriage between the both of us and he was out of his mind and kissed me but you didn’t get to see the last part.” I paused…

He finally looked at me and asked “What happened?”
“I slapped him and called him a jerk in public.” I said. And with that I can see him smiling and he said “Now, that’s the Hyoyeon I know.” And he hugged me.

“Trust me; I never knew this was the way we would meet again.” I said.
“I know, so did I.” he replied but we never let go of each other.
“How will we tell dad?” I asked him finally letting go.
he was about to reply but then his face went blank looking away and said “Well, I don’t think we will be telling your dad first Hyo.” He said. I turned to the direction he was looking at to see Onew standing and breathing heavily.

“Who is that man Hyoyeon?” He asked.
“This is my fiancée Onew. His name is Eunhyuk.” I replied.
“FIANCEE?! Your father will know about this and I guarantee you he won’t be happy.” He said and ran away.

“What do we do now?” I asked Eunhyuk. He held my hand and say “Let’s just stay together Hyoyeon, everything will be alright….. I Promise.” He said.

And with that I called Key and we went back home.


Bitter-sweet chapter isn’t it? we are finally arriving at the of the story…..26 chapters after J))) anyways tell me what you guys think okay? :D

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.