PLANS

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

After Doojoon left us, Gyuri suddenly faced us and had this look on her face which makes me sense that this won’t be good.

“You guys want to start planning for college already?” She asked.

“Oh yeah. Hyuk, we have to plan for college already. I mean, the others already have a place to stay.” I said.

“Really? Okay then, where do you want to stay?” He asked.

“Well, I would want to stay with Jessica and Junho for awhile, but I would be nice to have a place near Jessica’s house though.” I suggested.

“That’s a nice idea Hyo, there are condos near their neighborhood, it’s just like 20 minutes away.” Gyuri said.

“Oh really? How much is it there?” I asked.

“Hmm, I would say that it’s just enough for you to pay. I promise, the price is REAAAALLLYYY affordable.” Gyuri said.

“Then it’s settled.” Hyuk said.

“Awesome! But wait, Hyo, you told us awhile ago in the dressing room that your dad doesn’t know about you and Hyuk, were you joking?” Gyuri asked.

I looked at Hyuk with a worried expression, turns out he also has a worried face on.

“No, I wasn’t joking actually. I-“ I was cut off.

“what do you mean?! I mean, both of you are engaged already and he doesn’t know about it?” Gyuri said.

“No, don’t get us wrong Gyuri, both of us actually wanted to tell him right away but Hyos father is a busy and never answered our phone calls.” Hyuk explained.

“Well he has to answer those calls some time soon.” She said.

After a few more minutes of talking. Gyuri said that she wanted to go back home and stay with her family while our mothers were calling us home too and so Hyuk walked me home.


 Heeeyyy! I know, pretty useless and short chapter, but I promise on more chapters I would make them chapters with substance (lol) anyways….

What do you guys think?

PEACHES AND PEARS <3

Xoxo,

eacheeseandbehappy