Because I love you

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

After my dad left Eunhyuk went back to his mother to take care of her. I just stood there looking at the busy hallway thinking how my father could do such a thing. Almost all of the respect I have for him has been thrown out the window and has gone lost. 

MR. KIM’S POV: 

As I left the hospital I called up Onew and told him what I just did.  I can tell he is satisfied and told him not to worry about it so much and that I will take care of it.

“She will be yours Onew, I guarantee it.”  I said.
“I don’t even doubt a thing about it sir, thank you.” He said, and with that I ended our call.

 

EUNHYUK’S POV:

I was beside my mother crying my whole heart out. I didn’t want anybody to be around me right now, not even Hyoyeon. Just me and my mother—my close to dying mother.

Just by the thought of it makes me weak. “I need you here mom, fight it.” I whispered in her ear, while squeezing her hand tight.

I know my mom hates violence, she’s the type of person who will throw you bread after throwing a stone at her.  I just hope it can be that easy though.

NO ONE’S POV:

I promised myself that I would never let go of Hyoyeon no matter what happens….

I promised that I would protect Eunhyuk no matter what happens….

But I don’t know if I can hold on to her much longer…..

But I don’t know if I have enough strength to do so…..

I love her….. I love him…..

I love Hyoyeon but my mother needs me and I have to do this before both of us gets hurt….

I love Eunhyuk so I have to do this to prevent him from getting hurt….

I NEED TO DO THIS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU…. I HAVE TO LET GO BECAUSE I LOVE YOU…


 I swear, in all of the things I wrote, this will be one of my favorites. And also one of the most emotional them all and I can tell you can tell.

Can they get through this and stop it once and for all?

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy