Another drink, another surprise

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

So this is another Friday night and then another offer from Onew for another drink. Since this time I trust him even more we went to the same place we went before but then I knew that I have placed another foot in my grave.

I think something happened this day that made Onew very sad or depressed today and so he drank as much cups as last time.

I told Key to go home first and I will just call him up when we’re finishing up… bad move.

I was worrying until Onew said it again. “Hyoyeon, do you know that you’re going to be my wife?” He said.

“No, I never asked.” I said as calmly as I can.
“Well, you deserve to know.” He said. “Your father has this all set up, he wanted you to get married so that he can take a rest from the company so you could take over. When he saw me he said that I am the perfect candidate for it. and so he put me to the test, and when he saw that you  and me were getting along well together he called me in last week and told me that I am selected to be your husband already. And so here I am.” He said and then he hiccupped and laughed.

I can’t do anything but stare.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

As I arrived I can see that Key was waiting for me at the airport. In case you don’t know, Key knows about this whole trip. I went inside the car and he sent me to the place Hyoyeon stayed in. and then after a few minutes he sent me to where Hyoyeon was at this moment.

I have my flowers, my ‘I miss you’ card and of course my heart. I had to prepare it just in case it gets out of control once I see Hyoyeon. I can jump around the whole neighborhood and make a fool of myself in a foreign country.

As Key said we arrived. I saw Hyoyeon with a guy and with that I asked Key who he was but he just said that he’s just a co-worker of hers nothing to worry about. And so I just watched her, that beautiful face that I missed so much was just a few meters in front of me. I walked towards the restaurant until…

HYOYEON’S POV:

I was still processing what Onew told me until he leaned in and kissed me. And I was so shocked that I didn’t know what just happened and processed everything for about 5 seconds. But then I pulled away. I slapped Onew….Hard and said “JERK”. I walked out of the restaurant to see that Key was covering his mouth and a few meters away from the restaurant I can see flowers and a card.

I saw the note on the flowers. And the name on the card.

“for Hyoyeon…..LOVE, EUNHYUK.”….Oh God.

 I looked at Key. And mouthed out, “Where is he?” and he pointed to the left and I ran and ran until my lungs couldn’t take the pressure anymore.

As I stopped, I can hear a glass breaking by the corner and mutters like.. “Just a co-worker… what happened to fiancée? “ And other more, by the sound of the voice, I know Eunhyuk was just a few steps away.

I finally saw the place Eunhyuk was, it was in a dead end by the dumpsters. You can see broken pieces of glass on the floor. Eunhyuk had his head down and I can see that his fist was bleeding.

No Eunhyuk.I thought.

I tapped his shoulders but he shoved it away.


BACK FROM HIATUS!

Oh yeah, just so you know a few more chapters than this will be darker but I hope you an cope up with it :D

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.