9 YEARS LATER

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

 “Yeobo! I’m home!”the husband said as he entered the house. “Hello there honey!” The wife greeted the man with her charming smile.

“Appa!”said an adorable little kid as he came running towards his father, the man pciked him up and kissed his cheek. “Did you miss me today?” the kid nodded and gave his father a very tight hug.

“Oh, honey, you should get Taemin ready with his costume.”The wife said.
“You’re right honey. Come on Taemin, let’s choose what you’ll wear.” The father said as him and his child walked to his room.

“Daddy, I want to be a superhero this year.”The young boy said.
“Alright, you have lots of superhero costumes in there, you just have to choose. “ the father left the kid alone in his room to change while he waited outside for his son.

And after long minutes of waiting the child went out of his room in a bussiness attire.
“I don’t get it, I thought you wanted to be a super hero.” The father said confusingly.
“But dad, I am a superhero.” The kid said.
“What or who are you then?” the father asked.
“I’m YOU dad, the best father that there will ever be!” the kid said.

The father gave his son a very tight hug.”So what will you tell your class about yourself then?”
“I will tell them that I want to be a successful dancer and then run my own academy. Maybe someday meet a person as amazing as my mother. I want to be kind, humble and helpful to others. And with those moments in my life I want both my father and mother to witness it all” When the child finished. Both the mother and the fathher clapped for their adorable and smart son.

“I’m proud of you son. There is no need for you to prove anything else. We will still love you nonetheless.”And all 3 of them hugged each other.

“Oh, umma, appa, I have to hang this so that it won’t get wrinkled tomorrow.”The kid said as he marched back into his room.

The mother and father were left in the room with wide smiles.

”Our boy, you see what happens when we work together? Always something beautiful comes out of it.” The mother said.

“Of course I know Hyoyeon. Great things were destined for the both of us.”Eunhyuk said.

“ I just want to ask if you still love me the way you still loved me before?”Hyoyeon asked.

“My love for your will never change and will always stay the same, it will stay true and pure ONLY FOR YOU……AFTER ALL THIS TIME.”Eunhyuk said while rubbing the stomach of his wife which now has another beating heart inside it.

 

 

 

 

THE END.