Lies

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

EUNHYUK’S POV:

I was in Hyoyeon’s house, we were in the living room with Hyoyeon in my arms. We were happy but at the same time worried. We never knew that Mr. Kim already has something planned for his daughter. And we never wanted him to find out this way.

“Hyuk, I’m scared.” She told me. I hugged her tightly.“So am I Hyoyeon. Let’s just hope for the best.”

And all of a sudden we heard a car coming from the outside, Key peaked through the back door and said …. “Hyoyeon-ahh! It’s your father!” he said and then we both got up and prepared ourselves to what might be a serious interrogation.

He came in and went to his daughter and….

HYOYEON’S POV:

Bam, he slapped me. My own father just slapped me.

“How dare you. How dare you lie to me Kim Hyoyeon!” tears were filling up my eyes, my hand was still on the cheek he slapped. “My own daughter lies to me. I can’t believe you are hiding these things from me!” He raised his hand, he was about to slap me again until Eunhyuk stopped him.

“Sir, please stop.” He said softly. “Don’t you dare tell me what to do to my daugh-“

“Stop it.” I cut off my dad. “How dare me? How dare you slap me!! My own father just slapped me! I didn’t lie to you dad we just didn’t find the time to tell you. I’m not the one lying dad, you are. How can you set up an arranged marriage without me even knowing? And you call yourself a role model.” I finally said with tears still dropping from my face.

He fell silent, “Now choose. You stay here and have a bright future ahead of you or go back to Korea and spend useless time with this boy.”

“Simple, I choose Eunhyuk, dad.” I said.

“Fine, your flight is arranged for tomorrow. Tomorrow night I want this house to be empty.” And with that he walked away.

MR KIM’S POV:

As I walked out of her house I was filled with, both anger and regret but I said something that both of them must keep in mind.

“This isn’t over.”


I AM SUCH A DRAMATIC WRITER! It’s getting more interesting isn’t it? Yeah I know even I am surprised with what I have came up with.

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy