THE CALL

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

After hearing the person respond from the other line, my mom looked shocked and looked straight at me

She gulped, “It’s your father” she said to me.

Everyone was quiet when I was walking towards the phone, since all of the knew that I haven’t told my father about the engagement with Hyuk yet. And then I reached the phone.

“Hi dad.” I said. So in case all of you were wondering, yes my mother and father are still together it’s just that my father has to work errands in the US. My mom was worried right now because she wouldn’t know how my father would react to it.

“Hello sweetie. Hey, congratulations! TOP OF THE CLASS! Did I hear that right?” He asked.

“Yeap, you did!” I said, nothing like that glad feeling of you parents telling you, you did a good job.

“That’s my girl. Anyways, do you have any plans on college already?” He asked

“Well talking about that I want to tell you something” I said.

“Well, don’t think about that anymore.  Because….” He was saying in a playful tone.

“Dad come on, tell me!” I am getting excited but at the same time, nervous.

“Okay, stop all your plans on college because I have gotten you a job here!” he said “ Don’t worry about that college plans. I am scheduling your flight next next week.”  He said without giving me a chance to talk.

“I have to tell you something!” I said

“Save it for when you come here my dear. I will give you some time to think okay?  I will call soon! Goodbye! I miss you!” he said

“Miss you to dad! Goodbye!” and then he hanged up.

After that conversation, the party turned back to normal with the music and lights back on. I pulled out Hyuk and my mother out of the crowd and sent them to the backyard. We really needed to fix things.


The title of the chapter makes it sound like a horror story.

Ariana Grande, can I have your voice please? She just gives me hope because she is not that tall but she’s still so beautiful I can’t even… anyways.

Writing this the same night prior to watching HPDH part 2. :D

Posted this on a suspended school day.

EUNHYUK IS FOREVER ATTRACTIVE YOU GUYS.

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbhappy!!! :D