What do I do now?

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

As I pulled the both of them out of the backyard I can tell they know what we’re going to talk about.

“Hyoyeon, how-“

“I don’t know. I was planning on telling him tonight but he won’t give me the chance to talk.” I cut Eunhyuk off.

“Well, you have to tell him. The sooner, the better, before he finds it out form somebody else.” My mom said.

“You’re right mom.  When do you think he can call back?” I asked.

“When he says ‘call you soon’ it my range from an hour from now up to tomorrow. So you have to make up your mind. QUICK.” Said mom.

“Well, what should I do then?” I asked.

“Maybe you should accept your father’s offer Hyo, I mean you aren’t even graduating college and yet you have a job waiting for you already. Don’t worry the college can understand, but you have to tell your father.” Eunhyuk said.

“You think so?” I asked him.

He pulled me closer “I KNOW so, Hyoyeon. And if you land that job and tell your father well we already have a nice path ahead of us!” Eunhyuk said.

“You’re right. When he calls I will accept it.” I said to the both of them.

“Okay.” The both of them said and they hugged me.

After our talk, we went back inside the house to join the others in the party.

It doesn’t feel like a graduation party, because it suddenly felt like a going-away party to be honest.


Holllla!!! I am writing in a different place AND I LIKE IT! Haha.

Anyways, I watched Deathly Hollows in 3D and BOY WAS I A WATERFALL!! POST-POTTER DEPRESSION IS ON-GOINGWHILE WRITING THESE CHAPTERS.

I am also putting subtitles in our video project….HELP ME. O_O

NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM <3

I AM HAPPY BECAUSE MY UNNIE LOVED SENIOR YEAR.

I just need to get her to read this.

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.