I ACCEPT

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

EUNHYUK’S POV:

The party went on but I didn’t enjoy it so much because I am worried when will Hyo’s father call again.

But I kept in mind to stay with Hyoyeon the whole time, we sat in the corner just watching every person we love enjoy each other’s company. I admit, it was kinda funny, no wonder Hyo was silent the whole time.

I was just there sitting with my fiancée lying on my lap. I was holding her hand, I can tell she was nervous.

“What if thing’s doesn’t go right?” she asked,

I kissed her forehead, “Everything’s going to be alright my dear and if it doesn’t, well, I am always here.” I told her.

She sat up and hugged me for almost a whole minute until the phone rang again.

Hyoyeon’s mom picked it up and looked at her.

“It’s him.” She mouthed out.

HYOYEONS POV:

I went to the phone with Eunhyuk holding my hand. I wanted him with me in this moment.

“Hi dad!” I said.

“Hello my dear, have you decided already?” He asked.

“As a matter of fact, yes, I have decided dad.” I answered hm.

“Well?” I can tell he was excited.

“I ACCEPT!!! I’m going to take the job!” I said with a sigh of relief.

 “THAT’S GREAT! Well then, you’re flight will be exactly next month. I want you to spend your time wisely while you are there.” He said,

“Of course I will, wait dad. How long will I be there?” I asked.

“Depends, you can be here for 1 year until 5 years. Since you are my daughter you can take leaves anytime as long as you can make up for it when you come back. College can wait. Besides, you an I both know you are more than qualified to enter a job already.” He said.

“Okay dad. THANK YOU!!” I said.

“I can’t wait to see you my dear.” He said in a caring tone which made me feel warm.

“I know, same here dad. BYE!”

“SEE YOU SOON MY DEAR!” and with that he hung up.


I believe that when I use Word my chappies get shorter..... well, anyways. I still have some Geometry HW to do!

OMG THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR "MR.SIMPLE"

OH ANCHOVY....YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED IN SEDUCING ME WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL BLONDE HAIR.

SUSHI!!

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.