BONDING

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

KEY’S POV:

Last night I was able to talk with Hyoyeon and when she told me her secret I was shocked. But I understand her reason for not telling her. Mr. Kim really is a busy man.

Mr.Kim gave Hyoyeon a week to do whatever she wants and to adjust here in her new place. Hearing that she told me to decide on what to do today and of course I told her.. .SHOPPING. I am just being realistic, I mean if you want to go anywhere better be ready.

She already woke up and we ate breakfast and then I told her to get ready.

After a few minutes of waiting, she went out wearing this.

CLICK HERE

“Not bad for starters” I said.
“Thank you?” she said.
“Let’s go.” I said dragging her by the arm.

We entered the car and I drove her all around the place. Oh and if you are asking where the money comes from Mr. Kim is more than willing to pay for them all.

At the end of the day Hyoyeon has got more than 10 shopping bags inside the car and for me I have 5, she insisted so why not?

We stopped by at a café before going back to the house and I think this would be a nice opportunity to get to know MORE about each other.

“So Hyoyeon, how did you meet this Eunhyuk of yours?” I started the conversation.
“Well, we knew each other since we were children and we grew up together with our group of friends.” She answered me.
“Aww, that’s cute. You mind telling me about your love story?” I asked her again.
“Sure! Why not? You’re my best friend here anyways.”
She answered.

“Me and Eunhyuk were like the best of friends, up until senior Year that is. All of us in the group slightly tore apart because of these sudden gush of emotions. And all that resulted to Eunhyuk dating Gyuri and me dating Junho. I must admit Junho is very caring and sweet towards me it just felt wrong. Until I knew about Eunhyuk’s feelings for me. They broke up and me and Junho broke up. Everything was happy until Gyuri plotted this plan for us but then we got over it soon enough, and then comes Wooyoung who wa another hurdle for us but them got over it too."

"But Woohyun just won’t give up. So he kidnapped me and Eunhyuk came and everyone came and with that I gained a new friend. Jessica. After I was released from the hospital that’s when Eunhyuk proposed to me. And in the end, Eunhyuk and me, Donghae and Yoona, are engaged. Doojoon and Gyuri, Junho and Jessica are now official couples.” She finished

“Wow, come to think of it, you worked hard to protect and keep each other.” I said.

“Well, what can we do? We’re in love.” She said smiling.

“Wow, I wonder when I can have a true love of mine like yours.” I told her honestly.

“Don’t worry Key, it will come.” She said.

And after we finished our coffee we went back home.

Hyoyeon called for a massage from the maids because of her aching feet but I just had to sleep right away.

To be honest, that Eunhyuk person is one lucky guy to have a girl like her.

And I dozed off.


Classes are suspended and so I am doing this. I will play tennis with my best friend later, going to use this day to burn all the fats that I have gained this month.

I wrote this last month :))

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.