First day in the office.

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

Today is the day I finally go to my father’s office and get to meet him again. I don’t know if I should be nervous or happy, but after talking with Eunhyuk and my mom the other day, I am now re-fueled with hope.

Key drived me all the way there.

“Can’t you come with me?” I asked Key as he stopped before the door of my father’s office.
“Nah, I figure this would be a great time for just the both of you to talk.” He suggested.
“You know? I hate it when you’re right.” I told him. And then I entered my dad’s office.

It was a very big yet cozy office. My dad was facing the window wondering away when I gave him a signal. “Ahem.” I said, and he turned around with that warm smile that I missed.

I just can’t help but hug him, he hugged back too! Which was a great sign considering all the years we haven’t seen each other.

“I’ve missed you so much.” He said to me.
“Me too dad.” I told him.
“So, how is life here in America?” He asked as we sat down.
“I have to get used to the language and the food but rather than that, doing fine dad.” I responded.
“How’s Key?” he asked me again.
“He has been great actually. He did a great job on touring me around the place. I actually consider him my best friend right now actually.” I told him, which made him smile. But then he placed on a worried face. “But you wouldn’t date Key right?” He asked me.
“Key? Oh God no dad. Even Key knows that, he has his eye on another girl. Being best friends with him is enough for me. “ I responded and he exclaimed a sigh of relief.

“Why did you ask?” Now I am the one asking him.
“Oh, nothing. Let’s get back to the matter at hand now dear. Since my secretary retired already a few weeks ago. You will be my secretary which g goo since you will  see how things go around here and how we solve the problems.” He said, it was nice that I get to spend more time with my father. But then he continued.

“But I don’t want you to do this job alone. And as you know, I am a busy man. So here is your partner.” My dad said as he gestured towards the door where a man was walking in, wearing glasses and a formal suit. So for short, he looked more than qualified for the job.

“Hyoyeon, this is Onew. Onew this is Hyoyeon.” My dad said.


“Nice to meet you Hyoyeon! I have heard a lot about you and looking forward to working with you.” Onew greeted me.

“Nice to meet you too Onew, I hope you take care of me while I am here.” I said.
“Of course I will, so don’t worry about a single thing. Just ask me, okay?” He asked.
“Sure!’ I responded.

This guy seems nice. I said to myself.


So, how is everybody doing today? I am writing this because I have nothing to do. TEEHEE.

PS. I write these chapters in advance and so are these comments….Well, some of them. I add more comments on the day I post it.

That pic of Onew is one of my faves.... seriously.

Anyways.

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.