Some things are not meant to be spoken

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

So for the next few weeks work has been going well and I m enjoying it so far. Sometimes my dad makes me eat lunch with him and we have these father-daughter moments and there was also one time in where we made a video call to my mom. Oh how much I’ve missed her.

As my bond with my father grew stronger, so did my bond with Onew. He became one of my close friends here too. I consider him like my baby brother but I know that if I get too personal with him, I become paranoid that the same things will happen when I became too careless with Wooyoung.

 On time he asked me out for dinner, and the kind person I am I can’t accept but my dad was getting annoyed with our bickering that he just told me to just go with him.

I HAVE TO FOLLOW MY BOSS.

And so we went to this nice restaurant. It wasn’t fancy but it was comfortable. Key was in another table trying to flirt with the waitress which made me laugh a little.

“Why?” Onew asked. “Look at Key.” I told him. And we were both laughing. And then the food came and we ate A LOT. And I tell you even in my breath won’t do so much of a job in covering my slightly bloated stomach.

Since it was a Friday we can stay up all night long. Onew ordered some drinks I declined in drinking some alcohol so I got myself some juice, and so we drank. Onew kept on taking shots until he finished the whole bottle. And then he kept saying things but there was one thing that shocked me.

“HYOYEON-AH. Did you know you are going to be my wife?” he said.
“What?! Don’t speak nonsense Onew, you are drunk.” I said.
after  I said that he suddenly fell on the floor and became unconscious so I told Key to bring him to his house while I will just take a cab home, I don’t know why but I think it would be better that way.

So I took a cab and went straight back home…. I wonder how Onew is doing right now?


I made, no, finished this chapter just right after our field trip. I am so tired form trekking but I can’t sleep. So I’m just doing this instead.

COMMENTS?

Xoxo,
eatcheeseandbehappy.