On the way home

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

ONEW’S  POV:

After my talk w/ Mr. Kim I went straight to the parking lot where Hyoyeon was waiting in her car.

I opened the door and greeted her, “Hello! Sorry to keep you waiting.” I said.

“No, it’s fine i wasn’t waiting for long though. Get in.” she said. I went inside the car and the driver greeted me. “Good evening sir!” He said.

WAIT, I KNOW THAT VOICE.

“Key, is that you?” I said. As the driver turned around, he said.” Onew Hyung?! Is that really you?” he said with a shocked expression.

“It really is you! Wow, it’s been a really long time since we last met! How are you?” I asked him.
“Well, it’s been like how many years and look at how far you have come!” he said.

“Ahem, would you like me to step out of the car? Or….” Hyoyeon said.
“Oh, I’m sorry Hyoyeon. Please, continue.” Key said. And Hyoyeon smiled while Key started the engine.

“So, how long have you been in my dad’s company?” She asked
“For about 2 years. I graduated early and I wanted to take a job before I go to college.” I responded.
“Oh, is that so? How has it been so far?” she asked again.
“It’s been a good ride. Your father is the most amazing man I’ve ever known. Well, besides my father.” I said, being honest.
“That’s good to hear.” She said while smiling.

“Since we are going to work with each other for a while, we should know each other very well.” I said.
“I agree. Do you want to play a game?” she suggested.
“Sure! Why not?” I agreed.
“So we will ask Key for a category and we will answer it. Just that simple. Key! You heard that right?” She said. And I agreed and Key nodded.

“Name!”    Key shouted.    “KIM! HYO! YEON!” she said. “LEE! JIN! KI!” I said. A little embarssed.
“Lee Jinki? So, Onew is just a stage name of some sort.” She clarified and I nodded.

“AGE!” Key said again.    “20!” Hyoyeon said. “22!” I said. (it’s a fan fic you guys. I can change whatever I want)
“School!” .    “ASIA PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL!” . “CHEONGSHIM IINTERNATIONAL ACADEMY!”
“Hometown!”. “Seoul”. “Busan”

“Hobby!”.”Dancing!”. “Singing!”

AND SO THE LIST Went on.

HYOYEON’S POV:

This small game with Onew is very nice. I get to know more about him and he gets to know more about me on a not-so-boring way.

The drive to Onew’s house took like 30 minutes.

It was kind of a long drive so Key just kept bursting out words. It was all going well until he shouted. “RELATIONSHIP STATUS!” and I was shocked I wasn’t able to respond quickly and Onew responded first “Single!”  and after he said so, he was waiting for my answer but what just came out of my mouth was “I…umm…aa” and then the car stopped and Key said “Onew! We’re here!” and he finally got off and I was able to brethe.

“KEY!” I said “OUT OF ALL THE QUESTIONS, RELATIONSHIP STATUS?! You know I have some problems about that.” I ranted.

“Oh sorry about that. I just thought that you already told your dad.” He responded.
“It’s okay. Let’s just go home.” I said and then we headed home.


Don’t you just love Key? I observed that I am posting shorter chapters now compared to SENIOR YEAR.

Hmm, anyways.

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.