Had a good sleep?

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

EUNHYUK’S POV:

Hyoyeon and I already arrived back home and if you are wondering, my mom is in tip-top shape and back to baking cookies with Hyoyeon’s mom again. Hyoyeon’s dad is now acting like a father to me too because the minute we arrived he pulled me in fornt of the TV and we watched soccer together and boy did I have a great time.

Just so you know the wedding will take place in a few days so that’s why everyone is all excited. We don’t have to worry about anything since our parents already organized everything while we were taking our final days in college. 

The days passed by like a hurricane. Our friends are back home and helping us with last minute things like the final menu for the reception and the flow of the program.

And so this is the list:

Gyuri will be the maid of honor
Junho will be my best man
Donghae and Yoona will be the MC’s while the rest of our friends will be usherettes during the reception.

HYOYEON’S POV:

Finally, today is the day. I woke up beside Eunhyuk with his eyes still closed. I looked outside the window to see how perfect everything looked. 

Eunhyuk has already opened his eyes, went out of the bed and hugged me from behind, we just stayed there in front of the window in silence just thinking about how today will be the start of the rest of our lives.

I finally broke the silence by saying “Had a good sleep? Because I barely had none” I said.
“So did I. Ho could anyone get some sleep knowing that I would get married to this beautiful young lady here the next day?” He said.

I just hope nothing goes wrong.” I said. “Trust me, everything will be perfect.” He responded.

I kissed him on the cheek and told him that we should eat breakfast ast fast as we could because we will have a busy day ahead of us.

So we headed down and started the day that will change our lives.


 

PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME. SCHOOL HAS BEEN CLINGING ON TO ME VERY TIGHT THESE DAYS AND CAN'T LET ME GO. OUT RELATIONSHIP IS BECOMING MORE DIFFICULT BY THE SECOND.

Anyways,

How is everybody liking the fic? I really have nothing to do here :D I already finished my Nicholas Sparks’ novel and boy was it beautiful.

Tune in for the next chapter! :D

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.