Letting go

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

NO ONE’S POV:

Both Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon wanted to meet each other the next day in front of the hospital.

Eunhyuk was waiting for Hyoyeon until she finally came.
“Hey Hyo.”  He said with a faint smile.
“Hey Hyuk.” She replied. They stayed there in silence until Hyoyeon sighed.

“Eunhyuk…” she said softly “I think we should break up.” With a tear falling down from her eyes.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

I wiped her tears and hugged her. “It’s not because I don’t love you. It’s because I want to keep the both of us safe from my father.” She said.

“It’s okay Hyoyeon, I understand. I have to take care of my mother while you have to fix things with your father.” I said.

“Just promise me one thing.” She said. “Anything.”  I said.

“We will still be friends. No hard feelings promise?” she asked as she held out her hand.

I pulled her into a kiss, it’s been so long since the last time I’ve kissed her and this could be our last. I never wanted it to end, and I can tell she thinks the same too. I can feel tears running down her cheeks, and so is mine. we stayed there for a short while, which felt like minutes just treasuring our last kiss with each other. And then we pulled away.

She wiped her tears and I wiped mine. She showed me her hand which still has our engagement ring on it. She slipped it out of the finger and told me to do the same. She did something that I didn’t expect.

“Let’s just keep this as our friendship ring.” She said as she transferred it to her other finger. I smiled thinking on that idea, so I did the same. When I looked up I can see her smiling, I can’t help but smile too.

“See you later buddy.” She kissed my cheek and walked away. “See you later.” I said.

HYOYEON’S POV:

As I walked away from Eunhyuk smiling, when I arrived in my car I was just a mess. I have never cried this hard before, I can’t help it. I looked at our ‘Friendship Ring’ , I never wanted to throw it away. I know Eunhyuk doesn’t want to see me like this.

So I fixed myself and made my way to my father’s office.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

As I went back to my mother’s room I just had to cry and tell her everything. I need her to comfort me even if she was just listening to me. I felt like being a boy again, telling on my mother about a girl who took a piece of my heart, just by the thought of it makes me feel a little happier, but still.


Sorry for waiting for this update! Well yeah, the plot suddenly became a bit gloomier but I can’t help but insert some sorrow into this fic.

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.