Sharing Stories

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

As me and Key finished moving in my entire luggage he helped me organize all my things and even volunteered to fix my closet and of course it turned out amazing.

Since I have the whole day off I wanted to bond with Key more. I don’t feel like he’s my butler, I feel more like he’s a friend I have always wanted.

“Hey Key?” I asked.


“Yes miss Hyoyeon?”

“Don’t call me Miss….JUST HYOYEON.” I told him
“Okay then.” He replied.
“Since you know a lot about me (except for my engagement) I want to know more about you.” I said
“Yeah, I think that’s fair.” He said. “So, my real name is Kim Kibum, I have a little sister named Amber.

She’s still studying in her senior year right now. I am actually the breadwinner of my family since our parents died in an accident a few years back. Good thing that your father came to the rescue and provided us with all the things that we have now.” Key said.

“That’s very nice to hear Key. So do you have a picture of your sister?” I asked him.

“Yeah actually, here it is.” He showed me a picture on his phone. He both of them looked so cute together. Made me wish that I also had a sibling.

“Now that I have said everything. I know that your dad hasn’t told me enough about you.” He said.

“Okay, but promise me you won’t tell me father. I want to tell him myself.” I warned him

“Sure, of course.” He said.

“ I have just graduated high school as the valedictorian, I have an amazing group of friends and…. I’m engaged.” I said.
“You’re WHAT?!” he said surprisingly.
“Yeah, I know that you would react like that, I haven’t told my father yet since he doesn’t have time to talk to us because the business is at its peak these days.” I said.

“I understand Hyoyeon, would you want some coffee to tense you down?” he offered.

“That would be nice” I told him.


Yeah I know this is a kinda boring chapter. Haha, I am contemplating on what part to put in the next chapter.

OMG did you guys see iLost my mind? Oh dear God I really lost my mind while watching it.

I mean come on

SEDDIE IS NOW A CANON! Sorry if I spoiled and if you like Freddie and Carly... Well just read the story.

 

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.